Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Leeds United\'

Algselt postitas Martin

Viasati kokkuvõte oli hea, kuid see on pikem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4yuoC3p6o
    Päris hubane stata teil. Palju ka sinna rahvast mahub?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas PraS

Algselt postitas Martin

Viasati kokkuvõte oli hea, kuid see on pikem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4yuoC3p6o
      Päris hubane stata teil. Palju ka sinna rahvast mahub?
      http://www.stadiumguide.com/ellandroad.htm

Kommentaar

Täpne on siiski 40,204 kohta. Ja oli jah pooltühi.
        League One is for wankers. Championship is the ultimate challenge!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas oku

Nõmeda täpsustusena tuleb lisada, et mingi osa statast on praegu vist remondi tõttu kinni. Kuid selle avatud olek poleks publikuarvu suurendanud.
          When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas 10 Lopez Saldana

ahh ära mölise nii palju, ja ütle parem miks postimehe veebilehel haista gängi pildile klikates avaneb mul outlook ja to: kastis on martin.shmutov@postimees.ee
            Vabandust, ei oska sinu isa puudutavale küsimusele vastata.

Kommentaar

http://leeds-united-life.blogspot.com/2006/08/leeds-life-match-preview-rangers-v.html

Leeds Life: Match preview - Rangers v Leeds

Queen\'s Park Rangers v LEEDS UNITED

Leeds

After the huge bonus of the opening day win, thanks to Warner and a much improved second half, Leeds take on Rangers this Tuesday followed by a trip to Crystal Palace next Sunday – live on SKY – knowing that a repeat of last season’s two away victories over both London teams will represent a tremendous short-term boost for the club and the fans.

The key question is how will Blackwell line up the troops at kick-off in both away games, and I suspect he’ll be experimenting himself to see what works and doesn’t work. Only real competitive games, not hypothetical scenarios in training or pre-season, give you the reliable information to assess what tactics work or don’t for the players you have.

Saturday’s game provided some, but not all the answers.

Sometimes managers fall on the right answers as much by luck as by planned thought – it’s the same with many scientific discoveries – and Tuesday’s game gives Blackwell the opportunity to test out how he wants the team to play away from home. Will we be more adventurous? He may stumble on the right answer if Bakke is absent due to a knock he picked up against Norwich, forcing him to start with Stone and/or Westlake alongside Derry.

Elsewhere, Butler also picked up a knock and is doubtful, while Tony Warner is set to continue in goal after his impressive debut.

Leeds have only won one of their last nine league games away from home and are four games without a win. The last win was 2-1 at Palace on 4 March and before then, in the only other away league victory in ten games this calendar year, Leeds won 3-0 at Plymouth on 2 January.

Rangers

The R’s are in transition following the strange and bizarre off the field shenanigans and the dismissal of Ian Holloway. With former Rangers stalwart, Gary Waddock in charge – he was appointed on a permanent basis this summer – he has seen first teamers Shittu, Santos, Langley and Sturridge all leave this summer. Four unknown players have arrived, three on frees, one on loan.

The turmoil off the field appears to be continuing, with Chairman Paladini in the middle of the maelstrom, unhappy with what he sees as unfounded journalistic attacks on the state of the club and by rumours reverberating around fans forums suggesting the players were locked out of the training ground.

From the Sunday Mirror, via QPR Report [here]:
              ----
              “Two weeks ago, a group of men were cleared of forcing Paladini to resign at gunpoint during a match against Sheffield United. The Italian tycoon claimed he was surrounded by hired thugs, punched and slapped, and then warned he\'d be killed if he refused to sign a letter of resignation.”
              ----

He even claims there is a contract out on his head. And we thought Ken Bates was controversial!

With Rangers ending last season with a run of eleven games without a win, it looks like a long season ahead for the hoops fans on and off the pitch.

The run without a win became twelve when they lost 2-0 away at Burnley on Saturday that was described as an uninspiring match in one newspaper. Their last win was a 3-2 victory at Sheffield United on 25 February. They have gone six home games without a win – three defeats – the last win on 11 February, 1-0 against Millwall.

This is how Rangers lined up against Burnley, according to The Daily Telegraph [Here]:

Queens Park Rangers (4-4-1-1): P Jones; Bignot, Stewart, Rose, Milanese; Ainsworth, Lomas (R Jones 66), Rowlands (Donnelly 79), Cook; Ward; Czerkas (Bircham 71).
              Subs: Cole, Kanyuka.

From reports it seemed Burnley struggled against QPR’s five-man midfield (Burnley played a 4-4-2) but even Waddock admitted his team were not much of a threat in the absence of injured strikers, Furlong, Gallen and Nygaard.

According to Sporting Life, via the QPR Report [Here]:
              ----
              “QPR have problems in attack as they prepare for their first home game of the season against Leeds on Tuesday night.

Boss Gary Waddock is without striker Paul Furlong (thigh) for the match, while Kevin Gallen and Marc Nygaard are still struggling with injuries picked up during pre-season.

Their absence means Rangers are likely to stick with the 4-5-1 formation they used in the 2-0 defeat at Burnley, with summer signing [loanee] Adam Czerkas operating as a lone striker.

Midfielder [new signing] Egutu Oliseh is set to miss out with a thigh injury, and defender Dominic Shimmin serves the second game of a three-match ban.”
              ----

Prediction

Leeds to win 2-0.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Martin

Algselt postitas oku

Nõmeda täpsustusena tuleb lisada, et mingi osa statast on praegu vist remondi tõttu kinni. Kuid selle avatud olek poleks publikuarvu suurendanud.
                Ja veel täpsustuseks - Norwichil puuduvad fännid.
                Y R A

Kommentaar

Uus liituja.

Mo Camara, vasakkaitsja, aastane laen.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas 10 Lopez Saldana

ahh ära mölise nii palju, ja ütle parem miks postimehe veebilehel haista gängi pildile klikates avaneb mul outlook ja to: kastis on martin.shmutov@postimees.ee
                    Feel the strength of a hundred thousand heartbeats,
                    Cry welcome to the song.
                    And as it lifts you, time to move on.
                    We go!

Kommentaar

USA!
                      “The state of our pitch wouldn’t have affected Liverpool — with their game the ball is in the air most of the time.”
                      The Special One

Kommentaar

HOBUNE

Kommentaar

Tavaline vana jama. Lihtsalt ei suudeta edu hoida ja teist väravat ka ei lööda ning võimalusi ei realiseerita ning nii ei suudeta isegi QPRi vastu viigist enamat. Kaks kadunud punkti ja palju ei puudnud ka kaotusest.

Ohjah. Ning nüüd tuleb see meeskond telekasse ja 44 mängu veel pidada. Ehk ongi parem, raadiost on neid platsil toimuvaid rõvedusi ikka väga halb kuulata. Pildil pole ehk nii räme.

Kommentaar

Sita kvaliteediga, kuid vaadatav.

QPR - Leeds
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=0ZsfOWdv7ZI

Kommentaar

Blackwell pärast QPRi mängu. Täiesti haige intekas, nii heas kui ka halvas mõttes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/realmedia/sport/united_audio/blackwell_qpr_20060808.ram

Parim on see, kui talt küsitakse, et \"Ken bates teatas, et klubi tegi lepingu Mo Camaraga. Kas sa kinnitad seda?\"
                              Vastus: \"Ei!\" (koomiline vaikus - järgmine küsimus)

Edit: Leedsi kohalike arvates on see üks vihasemaid intekaid, mida Leedsi juhendaja on üldse kunagi andnud. Millest see viha tingitud on - seal löhevad arvamused lahku.

Kommentaar

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/5257840.stm

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X