No announcement yet.

Paris Saint-Germain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Eile toimus siis pressikonverents, kus ametlikult Tuchelit tutvustati.

The little things are the big things, that's what I believe in. In all clubs, goals are high and this is the case here. My goals are the highest possible, always, and we are here to win of course but it is far too early to talk about big ambitions. It is imperative that we start talking about small things and that we achieve those goals. We must raise our standards, become even better, but first we need to create a certain state of mind. When the players start to have this state of mind, we will have created the structure with which we play, work and travel together, when we have created this structure and this offensive state of mind ... There are lots of little things on which we must work. If we are able to create this state of mind and the team will be in full with this one, we will be able to progress and thus achieve the objectives that we have. But first you have to take care of the little things, work on the details. That's what I believe in, it's my belief and that's what makes a club like PSG win trophies. "

CL

It's too early to talk about it, once again. We have absolutely fabulous players, we are one of the biggest clubs on the European scene, we are in a beautiful city, very exciting, which obviously attracts very great players. But it's not about talking now or even before training or the first game, we need to create an atmosphere in which the cup matches are at the same level as the Champions League matches. That the matches against second division teams are at the same level as the matches against the big teams. When players have the same state of mind for all matches, all training and all the trips we will have to do together, we can achieve all the objectives that we can think of

Neymar

I met him last Sunday and it was a very good meeting. He is an artist, an exceptional player, one of the best in the world. All special players need special treatment. If we find the way to create a structure around him, a structure on which he can express all his talent on the field, I think we will have a key player to win our matches. I really liked the meeting we had, I met a very open person, very friendly, we talked about football obviously. There was a flipchart next to me, with markers, and if you put it next to me, I'm sure to start writing on it and talking about tactics and football. We talked a lot about that and I saw a smile on his face. And that's exactly what I want to see. He is a player on whom we will succeed in creating a structure so that he can express himself perfectly and take the team to another level.
    Paindlikkus

I did not need to show that I was flexible, it's something I just do to help the team, it's my approach, the way I see coaching. I do not need to prove that I can change systems during a match, I just want to help my team. If I need to make adjustments during a match to better exploit the talent of the players, I will do it. They have to feel comfortable and then the team has to work together. It is much less complicated than it seems; the difference between two positions is sometimes not very big and players are smart enough to learn to adjust. But first we need to get to know each other, their personality because I only know the team through television. We will then develop our own style of play and we will see later if we can bring a kind of flexibility. This is not a problem. At the top level, players and teams must be flexible so you can make adjustments during the match. It's primordial.
    Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Rocheteau Vaata postitust
      See oleks päris kõva üllatus ikka. Buffoni uudis.
      Ma mõtlesin, et see soga uudis aga tuleb välja, et eile tõesti käis Buffoni agent ja tema advokaat Pariisis pakkumist üle vaatamas. Buffon palunud nädal aega rahu ja puhkust ning siis alles hakkab oma tuleviku peale mõtlema.

EDIT: Katarid olla pakkunud 4 miljonit aastas + reklaamnägu 2020 MM'iks

Kommentaar

Tundub, et järjekordne noor talent meelitatakse ära.

Premier League side Brighton have won the race to sign PSG youth academy starlet Moussa Sissako, with a 4-year contract now agreed, according to RMC.

The 17-year-old French central defender is set to reject a professional contract proposal from PSG, in order to join the English outfit, who have been courting him since last year.

Kommentaar

RMC on kusagilt endale valdusesse infot saanud, et FFP mõistab PSG süüdi reeglite rikkumises. Hetkel veel ei olevat paigas aga viis, kuidas PSG'd kavatsetakse karistada. Otsus selle kohta peaks tulema juunis.

Kommentaar

2022*

Kommentaar

Väravavahtide treener Javi Garcia liigub siis Emeryle järgi Arsenali. Sellest kahju, sest mees oli kõvasti tööd teinud ühe aastaga ning teda hinnatakse kõrgelt. Vahepeal on siis kadunud poeg poolakas tagasi tulnud. Ütles, et proovib Tucheli plaanidesse end mängida. Ning kui ei õnnestu siis liigub uuesti kusagile laenule, sest arvestades tema katastroofilist viimast kahte hooaega keegi raha tema eest ei ole nõus vist välja käima.

Kommentaar

Weah suutis sõprusmängus Boliivia vastu skoori teha

Kommentaar

RMC on kusagilt endale valdusesse infot saanud, et FFP mõistab PSG süüdi reeglite rikkumises. Hetkel veel ei olevat paigas aga viis, kuidas PSG'd kavatsetakse karistada. Otsus selle kohta peaks tulema juunis.
                  Täpsemalt siis tehakse otsust avalikuks 8.juuni ning ühtlasi teavitatakse ka klubi, millise karistuse ta saab. Suure tõenäosusega tuleb järgmise mercato piirang vmt.

Kommentaar

Ma mõtlesin, et see soga uudis aga tuleb välja, et eile tõesti käis Buffoni agent ja tema advokaat Pariisis pakkumist üle vaatamas. Buffon palunud nädal aega rahu ja puhkust ning siis alles hakkab oma tuleviku peale mõtlema.

Corriere dello Sport teatab, et juba on kokkuleppele jõutud ning järgmine nädal tehaks uudis ametlikuks. 4 miljoni asemel pidavat saama 8 miljonit aastas ning leping kaheks aastaks.

Kommentaar

PSG on siis 14 mängijaga esindatud MM'il

Mbappé (France) : 10
                      Kimpembe (France) : 3
                      Areola (France, Gardien) : 23
                      Draxler (Allemagne) : 7
                      Trapp (Allemagne, Gardien) : 12
                      Meunier (Belgique) : 15
                      Krychowiak (Pologne) : 10
                      Guedes (Portugal) : 17
                      Di Maria (Argentine) : 11
                      Lo Celso (Argentine) : 20
                      Neymar (Brésil) : 10
                      Thiago Silva (Brésil) : 2
                      Marquinhos (Brésil) : 13
                      Cavani (Uruguay) : 21

Kommentaar

Kunagine poksikuulsus käis klubi külastamas

Kommentaar

17-aastane Rabiot vol.2 ehk Yacine Adli on sõlminud oma esimese profilepingu hoopis Arsenaliga. Järgmine suvi liigub noormees siis Gunnerite ridadesse. Kahju, sest suure tulevikuga noormeest oodati ikkagi PSG'ga jätkama. Isegi Tuchel soovis teda oma tulevikuplaanidesse kaastaa. Ju siis Emery suutis teda ära veenda siin.

17-year-old PSG midfielder Yacine Adli has joined Arsenal on a 3-year-contract with the option to extend by a further 2 years. (RMC)

Kommentaar

Ligue1 järgmise hooaja kalender tuli välja. PSG alustab liigat kodus Caeni vastu.

PSG põnevamad mängud.

Samedi 15 septembre 2018 : PSG/Saint-Etienne (5ème journée)
                            Dimanche 7 octobre 2018 : PSG/OL (9ème journée)
                            Dimanche 28 octobre 2018 : OM/PSG (11ème journée)
                            Dimanche 11 novembre 2018 : Monaco/PSG (13ème journée)
                            Samedi 1er décembre : Bordeaux/PSG (15ème journée)
                            Dimanche 3 février 2019 : OL/PSG (23ème journée)
                            Samedi 16 février 2019 : Saint-Etienne/PSG (25ème journée)
                            Dimanche 17 mars 2019 : PSG/OM (29ème journée)
                            Dimanche 21 avril 2019 : PSG/Monaco (33ème journée)
                            Samedi 4 mai 2019 : PSG/Nice (35ème journée)

Kommentaar

No hea, et see saaga on läbi saamas. Noormehele pakuti mitmeid võimalusi laenule minna, kuid pidevalt lükkas ta neid variante tagasi. Noormehel on väga võimukas ise, loodetavasti see tema edasises karjääris saatuslikuks ei saa.

RMC report that PSG will lose 20-year-old central midfielder Lorenzo Callegari to Genoa when his contract with the Ligue 1 champions expires at the end of the season.

Callegari, who shares a lawyer with Thiago Motta, will sign a 4-year deal with the Serie A outfit.

Kommentaar

17-aastane Rabiot vol.2 ehk Yacine Adli on sõlminud oma esimese profilepingu hoopis Arsenaliga. Järgmine suvi liigub noormees siis Gunnerite ridadesse. Kahju, sest suure tulevikuga noormeest oodati ikkagi PSG'ga jätkama. Isegi Tuchel soovis teda oma tulevikuplaanidesse kaastaa. Ju siis Emery suutis teda ära veenda siin.
                                Tundub, et noormees muutis oma meelt siiski.

17-year-old central midfielder Yacine Adli has decided to sign a 3-year professional contract with PSG, to be penned this week, after a dramatic change of heart, having previously agreed to join Arsenal.

Adli was in London on Sunday, and returned on Monday, not to sign for Arsenal, but to visit his agent, according to Paris United.

In the end, PSG Sporting Director Antero Henrique convinced the PSG youth player to sign a professional deal after receiving more concrete playing time guarantees than the initial offer that Les Parisiens made was.

The player is not expected to be loaned out once he signs his PSG pro deal, and is understood to be delighted to continue his adventure in his home region.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X