Kommentaar

Vastus teemale \'PERRY BARR PETS\'

HEIL HITLER!!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas eston maravilha

HEIL HITLER!!
        neofashist!
        Which ship has never docked at Liverpool?
        The Premiership.

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1975

Kommentaar

THERES ONLY ONE MARK BOSNICH!!

Kommentaar

gary cahill masterclass
            31 mängu burnley eest, 21 clean-sheet\'i, 10 klubi hooajalõpuauhinda

Kommentaar

eilse 5-2 võiduga newcastle\'i üle lõppes reservmeeskonna hooaeg. meie väravad tulid luke moore\'ilt(2), peter whittingham\'ilt, gabriel\'ilt ja craig gardnerilt. reservide goleador oli luke moore 18 väravaga. ühtlasi kindlustati ka reservliiga põhjadivisjoni 2. koht

Kommentaar

maailma parimal klubil maailma parimad vormid

Kommentaar

eile jagas klubi välja hooajalõpu auhinnad ja võitjateks osutusid järgmised tegelased

Supporters\' Player of the Year: Nobby Solano

Players\' Player of the Year: Nobby Solano

Players\' Young Player of the Year: Steven Davis

Goal of the Season: Thomas Hitzlsperger v Portsmouth

Clubman of the Year: Mark Delaney

Service to the Club: Neil Rioch

BBC Radio WM Player of the Year: Nobby Solano

Former Players\' Player of the Year: Tony Morley

Supporter of the Year: Alan Perrins

Kommentaar

eilse õhtu kohta ka kohalolnu muljeid

I was a guest of Ocean View (there\'s your plug, thanks for a great night) at the awards dinner last night and was sat next to the directors and their guests table.

Our beloved chairman was asked by the compere to perform the loyal toast. He instead said grace and totally forgot to mention the queen. When prompted he started to ramble on about the queen mother r.i.p.

He was then asked to go on stage to make a presentation. He \'skipped\' past me in a \'look at me, you\'d think I was 50 not 80+\' type of way and proceeded to miss his step and fall onto the stage in a heap landing on his head. I nearly pissed myself and I think Liam Ridgewell did.

When helped to his feet he got himself together, thanked Ocean View for their sponsorship and then gave a garbled story about when he built 200 apartments in Fuengirola

I cannot imagine what prospective signings will make of him if last night was anything to go by. If there was ever a time for the man to say enough is enough..........................................

Oh and the \'comedian\' left the stage after 2 minutes because of heckling, but our beloved chairman had already provided all the laughs.

Bully
                    Villa Talk rep at the end of season awards dinner

p.s The whole event was filmed but what\'s the likelihood of seeing HDEOBE\'s fall on tv? Two hopes.....................
                    põnev õhtu tundus

Kommentaar

villa sign berger

or so they say..

Kommentaar

uuspoiss räägib:

\"It\'s an exciting move for me. I\'ve agreed to join from July 1 and I\'m already looking forward to my first season here at Villa Park.

\"As soon as I knew there was interest from Aston Villa, I wanted to come here. This is a big club with a great history and I\'m looking forward to the start of pre-season training.

\"David O\'Leary was the main factor. He said he would like to have me here and that was enough for me. I like the style of football he plays here. He likes to play football and so do I.

\"I\'ve played here quite a few times, but it\'s a different feeling coming here knowing I\'ll be playing for Villa next season.

\"It\'s a fantastic ground and I have great memories right from my very first game here when the CzechRepublic beat Portugal in Euro 96.\"

Kommentaar

villa agree fee for toon pair

Aston Villa Chairman Doug Ellis has confirmed the club has agreed a fee for Newcastle pair Craig Bellamy and Aaron Hughes.

Amidst much speculation, Ellis told www avfc.co.uk: \"I have spoken with Freddy Shepherd, the Newcastle Chairman on several occasions in the last 48 hours and last night he accepted our cash offer for both players.\"

Bellamy, 25, has established himself as one of the most feared strikers in the Barclays Premiership.

He possesses lightning pace and earned the 2002 PFA Young Player of the Year award following his £6million move from Coventry.

The Wales international developed an awesome partnership with Alan Shearer up front before moving north of the border in a loan deal with Celtic after falling out with Newcastle manager Graeme Souness.

He has since scored nine goals in 13 games for the Glasgow outfit.

Hughes, aversatile and talented Northern Ireland international, excels in every defensive position and can also play in midfield.

He combines an intelligent reading of the game with determination and has made over 250 appearances for Newcastle.

The 25-year-old established himself in the Northern Ireland squad at the age of 18 and has since gone onto win 40 caps, captaining his country.

Kommentaar

kui villafännid õnneuimast reaalsusesse naasevad, siis saavad nad kiruda, et õigel ajal seda ei ostnud
                            «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
                            «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

ma ei tea, kui väga see kedagi huvitab, aga ära räägiks ikka. et bellamy lahkumine ette oli teada, jätab see üleminek suhteliselt külmaks, muhe muidugi, et just nobby dramaatiline lahkumine samuti sinna viis. hughesist loobumine on aga väga veider ja tundub praegu küll natuke vale otsusena. kuigi viimaste aastatega sai selgeks, et kunagisest tõelisest tulevikulootuses siiski maailmaklassist mängijat ei ole, on tegemist ääretult asjaliku pingisoojendajaga. võib kaitses vabalt mängida nii paremal, vasakul kui keskel, ei oskagi üht positsiooni teisele eelistada, ise ta vist kipub kõige enam keskele. mänginud vähemalt korra ka kaitsva pooliku kohal, kui ka sir bobby päevadelt õigesti mäletan.

ei oska kohe kuidagi midagi negatiivset mehe vastu öelda, alati endast parima andnud, lihtsalt tase pole päris tippu küündinud. selles mõttes on üllatav, et loobuti just hughesist - sest eeldatavasti näitas o\'leary huvi üles ka ob vastu, kellest ikka kümme korda kergemini oleks loobunud ja veel peale ka maksnud. üks asi on sitt mängija pingil, teine asi hea pingipoiss. aga noh, eks see olegi üks suur õnnetu aeg.

muideks, newcastle andis välja pressiteate, kus väitsid, et kokkuleppele pole siiski jõutud, vanahärra ellis vist kuulis natuke valesti, ehk oli leviauk või midagi. küll aga on antud villale luba mängijatega rääkida.

Kommentaar

Nüüd jääb üle ainult jälle ennustada, kui palju Bellamy Newcastle vastu väravaid lööb tulevikus, kui see tehing ikkagi lõpuks kindlalt läbi läheb. Ja üleüldse on mu arust kusine värke selle oma mängijate konkureerivasse klubisse müümisega, mida kuradit, see Celtic siis magas ?

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X