Unustatud Ligue 1 mängijad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ivan Klasnić

2008-09 hoojal mängis endine Horvaatia koondise ründaja Nantes ridades, kus löi 33 mänguga 10 väravat.
    Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

Patrick Kluivert

2007-08 hooajal pallis Lille eest selline Hollandi ''mõrtsukas''

Kommentaar

Enne, kui Maicon Interis üheks maailma parimaks paremkaitsjaks tõusis, mängis mees ka kaks hooaega Monaco eest. Kokku tubli 58 mängu ja 5 väravat.

Kommentaar

Leonardo Nascimento de Araújo ehk lihtsalt Leonardo. Kõik kindlasti mäletavad, et 1994. aasta Maailmameister on PSG-s spordidirektori ametit täitnud, kuid ilmselt vähem mäletatakse, et mees on ka hooaja PSG-s mängijana veetnud: 1996-97 üsna eduka hooaja, kus ta aitas päälinlased UEFA karikavõitjate karikafinaali, kus küll Barcelonale tuli napilt alla vanduda.

Kommentaar

Seoses Draxleri tulekuga PSG ridadesse tegi l'Equipe artikli parimatest sakslastest, kes on Ligue 1 mänginud. Olin täiesti unustanud, et 1996. aasta EM'i võitnud Saksamaa koondise väravavaht Andreas Köpke veetis tervelt kolm aastat Marseille ridades.

Kommentaar

kes sinna veel kuulusid siis? või on link kohe ehk käepärast võtta?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas metssiga Vaata postitust
                kes sinna veel kuulusid siis? või on link kohe ehk käepärast võtta?
                jap, ikka on

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Diapo...a-ligue-1/5923

Kommentaar

tänud! mõtlesingi just,et ega neid esimese hooga peale völleri, klinsmanni ja bierhoffi ei meenugi. ei saanudki meenuda, teised olid suht eelajaloolised härrad.

Kommentaar

Mees, kes teretab hommikuti Ragnar Klavanit ning leebe rahuga Liverpooli ja Senegali eest võrke purustab. Paljudele väheteada fakt, aga tegu on Metzis tuule tiibadesse saanud mängumehega. 5+!

"Ajakirjaniku eelis on see, et tema saab oma arvamuse avaldamise eest raha, tavainimene aga peksa."

Kommentaar

Veel üks üsna tuntud brass, kes Prantsusmaal làbi ei löönud:
                      Luis Fabiano

Nüüdseks endine Brasiilia koondislane Luis Fabiano màngis Rennes`is aastatel 2000-02 11 liigamängu, kuid väravale kordagi pihta ei saanud. Kuulsust kogus muidugi Sevilla aegadel, kelle ridades ta kaks korda ka UEFA karika võitis. Peale Sevillast lahkumist seostati teda ka pikalt Prantsusmaale naasmisega ja konkreetselt Marseille`ga, kuid see üleminek teoks siiski ei saanud. Viimati ajas palli taga Hiinas.

Kommentaar

Oscar Ewolo

Kunagine pikaajaline Lorient`i mängumees, kes oma karjääri jooksul mängis ka Bresti, Lavali ja värskelt Prantsusmaa kõrgliigasse tõusnud Amiens`i eest. Nüüd aga tegutseb Lorient`is pastorina Centres Chrétiens Christ Refuge Pour Tous nimelises kirikus.

FEATURE | The story of Oscar Ewolo – the footballer turned pastor who is giving FC Lorient the guidance ahead of their relegation showdown

Several players from the Morbihan club in the last few months have been reaching out to the former defensive midfielder – who is now a pastor.

While the Lord moves in mysterious ways, efforts to ensure FC Lorient stay inLigue1– in 18th and currently in the relegation play-offs – could be helped along by an external intervention from on high….

Stadiums are sometimes compared to temples or cathedrals but Oscar Ewolo often goes out to actual protestant churches that he himself has established (called the Centres Chrétiens Christ Refuge Pour Tous).The former captain of the Congo national team came to Lorient, getting a taste of Ligue 1 football (2005-2009) before joining Brest (in Ligue 2). And from 2010, it was here that he became a pastor. Nowadays, in the north-west city renowned for its five ports, he welcomes in his faithful followers, preaches to them and puts on gospel singing.

Aside from this, he meets and has regular discussions with several Les Merlus players who are playing out their survival in Ligue 1, this evening, against Bordeaux.“I knew Michaël Ciani from my time here,”says the pastor, 38 years old.“I’m on the phone to him before matches, just like with Paul Delecroix and Romain Philippoteaux.”

Romain admits that his stuttering faith has been enriched: “I’ve been visiting him for a few months now and he has done so much for me,”says the forward who came across him through the intermediary of Lindsay Rose, loaned to Bastia during the (winter) break, and former teammate of Ewolo at Laval (in Ligue 2, 2013-2013).“He always has positive and nourishing words to say. We have a real bond. We pray, it goes without saying that we talk about religion but also about general life. If we don’t end up travelling to meet each other, we can use FaceTime.”

“It’s true that our results have picked up since we’ve seen him.”

An example of when religion can make itself felt in the modern world. And its influence on Lorient’s (latest) results? The pastor is convinced of it, having come to the rescue of Brest, and to their coach Alex Dupont, to enable them to stay in Ligue 2, at the end of the 2013-2014 season.“Upon my arrival, the results improved,”affirms Ewolo.

“You can’t just put it down to luck.There were a couple of messages from the coach and from me; I was just getting across core values, not necessarily those which are religious, but universal ones. And at Lorient, even if there were more individual actions totake, it’s the same thing. I’ve been more involved since the Paris match (1-2, 12th March) and results have improved. It’s not luck. I am now convinced that they are going to beat the drop.”

When these comments are put to Romain, he smiles, and he wants to believe it, but also acknowledges the precarious position Lorient are in.“We are not saved yet. First and foremost, Oscar doesn’t let our heads drop; he’s always saying positive things to us. It’s true that our results have picked up since we’ve seen him. But remember…we can’t redo games, it’s up to us to turn up and perform, individually.”

Oscar Ewolo is not designated as one of Bernard Casoni’s assistants, though one of whom, Benjamin Genton, was a former FC Lorient teammate who used to pray with him. At that time, players like André-Pierre Gignac and Nicolas Marin were open with their beliefs with the future pastor.

Today, Mr Genton is rarely at Lorient’s Stade du Moustoir seeing that he has a lot on his plate in his new capacity as second assistant coach. But he does not forget that football and religion have shaped the man that he has become, stating that: “In faith, there are values that you find in football, particularly the ability to keep going no matter what.”A sentence which could carry some real weight for the Lorientais on their Way (of the Cross) to survival.

Fun fact: Oscar Ewolo on Yann M'Vila nõbu.

Kommentaar

Omadega Bremeni Werderisse jõudnud Ishak Belfodil, kes tegelikult sobib ju ka siia teemasse, tuletas mulle hoopis meelde ühe teise Lyoni kasvandiku, kes Prantsusmaa noortekoondistes hirmsasti lammutas (2008 U17 EM-i suurim väravakütt ja 2010. aasta U20 Euroopa meister Prantsusmaa koondisega), ja kes ideaalis pidi Karim Benzema suurte saabaste täitjaks saama, kui see mees Reali liikus. Paraku nii aga ei läinud ja nüüdseks on härra, kel siis nimeks Yannis Tafer, maandunud Šveitsis St. Galleni ridades.

Kommentaar

RIP Ray Wilkins

Kommentaar

Florent Sinama Pongolle

Unustatud nii mitmes liigas, et ei jõua kokku lugedagi. Liverpool, Atletico Madrid, Saint Etienne...

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                              These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X