Torino Juventus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas count Vaata postitust
    mõnus vaikus , Kuningas käseb, poob ja laseb!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Torosidis lööb hooaja parima värava ja mida teeb kohtunik?? OKSE!
      FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
      sigpic

Kommentaar

Kollase kaardiga LIBUNE CHIELLINI tõmbab Pjanicile VÄGA JÕHKRALT küünarnukiga lõuga ja tulemus??? ... naeruväärsed ahvid . värdjakari. Ma tahan näha kui see libustunud h0or koju ei jää ja koondisega kaasa saadetakse. 10 mängu banni minimaalselt värdjad uroodid nahhh*i rsk!!!!
        sigpic

Kommentaar

Chiellini sai aru, et see on ajuvaba, kui tema Brasiiliasse sõidab ja kuningas jääb koju. Seetõttu andis ta ainsal viisil, kuidas ta oskas, oma pileti tagasi.

Kommentaar

Vähemalt 3 närvihaiget kohta teisel poolajal Roma poolt.
            Destro vs Chiellini
            Pjanic vs Chiellini
            Castan vs Llorente

Pjanic koperdab vastu Geyvinhot ja Roma l*tsid nõuvad midagi seal veel.
            Destro on mõnus loh,oma käitumise eest oleks pidanud saama kaks punast juba,kui see vend esindab Itaalia koondist MMil siis Prandellil pole tõesti mõistust.

Kommentaar

Kollase kaardiga LIBUNE CHIELLINI tõmbab Pjanicile VÄGA JÕHKRALT küünarnukiga lõuga ja tulemus??? ... naeruväärsed ahvid . värdjakari. Ma tahan näha kui see libustunud h0or koju ei jää ja koondisega kaasa saadetakse. 10 mängu banni minimaalselt värdjad uroodid nahhh*i rsk!!!!
              Miks ei saanud Pjanic minut enne seda insidenti punast kaarti Chiellini tapmiskatse eest????????
              The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

miks ei või gobbil olla üks mäng veel Mexese vastu sel hooajal. see oleks kuldne.
                jokers to the right
                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas #11 Vaata postitust
                  Vähemalt 3 närvihaiget kohta teisel poolajal Roma poolt.
                  Destro vs Chiellini
                  Õhuvõitluses saab CLIBU ühe õrna puute naba piirkonda ja Libu kukub pukali ja hoiab oma näost kinni nagu oleks surma saanud. Mida v/ttu sa toodad ma täpselt aru ei mõista. Ja tofoa peab ka joogid vahele jätma, Pjanic sai ennem ikka näkku ja siis kui kohtunik polnud õiglust maksma pannud , läks ise mõrvama.
                  sigpic

Kommentaar

Osvalllllldoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Oi kui valus

Kommentaar

who the fuck is zlatan?

Kommentaar

loool
                        jokers to the right
                        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Tundub tõesti et täna vabastas Chiellini koha Totti jaoks. Bravo!

Giorgio Chiellini risks video evidence after he was caught on camera elbowing Miralem Pjanic in Roma-Juventus.
                          The centre-back was standing in the wall for an Andrea Pirlo free kick when he lifted up his elbow to catch Pjanic in the face.
                          The referee and his assistants did not spot the incident, but it was caught on camera.
                          If the Disciplinary Commission considers it worthy of video evidence, Chiellini is facing a three-match ban.
                          This also raises questions for the World Cup, as it would be a breach of the Code of Ethics set by Cesare Prandelli.
                          sigpic

Kommentaar

Tundub tõesti et täna vabastas Chiellini koha Totti jaoks. Bravo!

Giorgio Chiellini risks video evidence after he was caught on camera elbowing Miralem Pjanic in Roma-Juventus.
                            The centre-back was standing in the wall for an Andrea Pirlo free kick when he lifted up his elbow to catch Pjanic in the face.
                            The referee and his assistants did not spot the incident, but it was caught on camera.
                            If the Disciplinary Commission considers it worthy of video evidence, Chiellini is facing a three-match ban.
                            This also raises questions for the World Cup, as it would be a breach of the Code of Ethics set by Cesare Prandelli.
                            Kapten Itaalia ei jää koju!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                              Kapten Itaalia ei jää koju!

sigpic

Kommentaar

Conte tänane mängujärgne jutt.
                                Juventus are coming off a three-year winning era, which is historic, and I am very proud to be the Coach of these splendid players. Not even if my wildest dreams did I expect this the moment I sat on the Juventus bench for the first time. We broke all the records and there’s one more game to go. The team is still alive and kicking despite a few nights out recently...
                                Jep, kõik on fakjee. 100 punkti tuleb vast ära ja kõiki purustatud rekordeid ei suuda kokku lugedagi. Lisaks on Conte kolme aastaga võitnud kolm järjestikust Scudettot, millega ei saanud hakkama ei Lippi, Trappa ega Capello. Conte 4ever!

These three years have been fantastic and I asked so much from these players, who gave me everything I wanted. These things go in cycles and I’ve already told the club what I think. We will soon clarify the situation. I give everything each year to every club I have worked for, as it’s part of my character. I am passionate about this sport, want to learn and grow day by day.
                                Oot-oot, kolme aastane tsükkel?

It is extremely difficult to do better than what we’ve achieved in three years, for us and for the teams who follow us. In Europe I believe Juventus are worth at least top eight in the Champions League and top four in the Europa League. I don’t sell false hope to fans, as I am a realist and need to point out it’s very difficult to do better than that. We have to see if it’s possible to do better than this. I have some doubts on that.
                                Oot-oot, kahtlused koduliiga ja euroopa ja kõige osas?

There will be clarity over my position at Juventus over the next few days. I generally don’t agree with a Sabbatical, but if there was a unity of ideas to leave with great affection and respect, then I would evaluate other projects that intrigue me.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X