No announcement yet.

FC Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Martino: "Alves has just recovered from flu, he needs some more training to be fully fit."

Alvese eemale jäämine homsest Copa del Rey 1/8-finaali avamängust Getafega jätab küsimärgi kuni laupäevaseks liigamänguks õhku rippuma. Kas Alves suudab järgmise kolme päeva jooksul treeningul sellisesse mänguvormi saada, et Tata paneb ta Atletico vastu algkoosseisu? Ei tahaks hästi uskuda, et Montoya alustab nii tähtsas mängus. Pigem siis ikkagi Adriano tema asemel.

Küllaltki raske on homset algkoosseisu ennustada, aga ise pakun välja midagi sellist:

Pinto
    Montoya Puyol Mascherano Adriano
    Song Busquets Iniesta
    Pedro Cesc Neymar

Teisel poolajal

Cesc -> Messi
    Iniesta -> Sergi Roberto
    Neymar -> Tello
    "Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Ma laseks Messil veel olla ja paneks ta võibolla mingiks 10-20 minutiks mängu ainult. Ei ole vaja veel riskida. Teda on Atletico vastu vaja möllama.
      Lionel Messi - Parim jalgpallur maailmas

Kommentaar

Alvese situatsioon teeb murelikuks küll, eelmises mängus Getafe vastu mängis ta ka 3 päeva pärast treeningutele naasmist ja kehv vorm andis tunda. Nüüd on vastas hoopis teisest puust Atletico..
        Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."

Kommentaar

Täiesti korralik compilation:

Kommentaar

Song: "Alves and I got same fashion sense. When I enter the dressing room, they all say: Noooo!! and then Dani arrives, they all say: Yessss!!"

Alves hakkab vaikselt juba normaalne välja nägema, aga Song...

"Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

haha midavvvi

Kommentaar

Official: Neymar has stomach flu and won't play against Getafe tonight, Xavi replaces him in the squad

Kommentaar

Xavi: It’s very difficult to retire at Barcelona, I don’t know if I’ll be able to do it

Barcelona midfielder, Xavi Hernandez recently stated that he’d love to retire at Barcelona but is unsure if he will as he will be 36-year-old when his current contract expires in 2016.

In a recent interview with Panenka magazine, Xavi insisted that while he feels fit, it’s difficult to play for a club like Barcelona at 36-years-old but for now, is relieved that his injury woes are behind him and he can focus on football.

"It’s very difficult to play here until you retire. I don’t know if I’ll be able to do it. I would like to, but I don’t know what’s going to happen."

"I feel in good physical shape, even better than in the last two seasons."

"I’ve never liked missing even one game and that has taken its toll on me. I now realise that I have to save myself a bit. Here in Spain when a player reaches 30 years people insist he is past it. But sincerely, I have never felt better in my career than I do now. I feel more mature, more fit, and I am learning more than ever."

Xavi went on to state that while he embodies the tiki-taka style that Barcelona has become famous for, he is open to adding alternative aspects and weapons to their style of play.

"I almost hate losing the ball more than missing a chance," says the midfielder, who feels that he was brought up to play in a certain way.

"At the end of the day, I’m happy playing for Barcelona because of the club’s philosophy. Perhaps I’d be happy playing for another club, I don’t know, but my priority has always been Barcelona."

"We would be making a mistake if we thought we’d play better by playing another way."

"They ask me: ‘How can this be?’ It’s the level of expectation that exists here. Before no-one expected anything of us and now everyone demands we play even better."

The Spanish international stressed that it is nearly impossible to replicate the results from the ‘Guardiola-era’ and that fans shouldn’t focus only on results.

"It’s very difficult to replicate the results from two years ago."

"Good results make you happy, people who don’t really understand football tend to only care about results."

"I’m a football man. I don’t care what anyone says, for any footballer, be they Catalan or Basque or Andalusian, the pinnacle of their career is playing for the national team, playing in a World Cup. Of course, if you win the Champions League with your club, that’s the highest you can go with your club. But on an international level, it’s playing in the European Championships or the World Cup."

Xavi then went on the attack, stating Pep Guardiola was "a very important person" in his life but slammed former Real Madrid manager, Jose Mourinho for tearing apart relationships between Spanish Real Madrid and Barcelona players, which led to he and Iker Casillas arranging a historic sit-down meeting.

"Mourinho is a coach who only cares about the result and lives for that."

"He says he is ‘the Special One’ because he has won this that and the other in so many countries. But I don’t like the way his teams play. Who remembers his Inter team that won the Champions League? For me he hasn’t left a legacy, unlike Cruyff’s Holland team. Di Matteo won the Champions League, but in my view his team offered nothing."

Xavi concluded by addressing the prospects that he might one day take over at the bench for Barcelona.

"I don’t know if I’m going to be a coach, because I’m still competing and I still haven’t stopped to think about it."

"I like football a lot and I’m going to stay in the game in some capacity. What else would I do? Get into economics? I like football. I find it much easier to understand than politics and social issues."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas xavic Vaata postitust
                    Kas ma teen midagi valesti või ei ole mängu veel üleval?
                    Lionel Messi - Parim jalgpallur maailmas

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas FoxHunter789 Vaata postitust
                      Kas ma teen midagi valesti või ei ole mängu veel üleval?
                      Vaata parem siit -> http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch

Kommentaar

meeldiv oli lugeda seda xavi intervjuud. alati tundunud selline kaalutlev, mõistlik, õige mees seda paati juhtima.

just see mourinhost rääkiv osa oli vägagi huvitav ja pani selle legacy asjale tõesti mõtlema.
                        slimm.ee

Kommentaar

Barcelona line-up (official): Pinto - Montoya Mascherano Puyol Adriano - Iniesta Busquets SergiRoberto - Pedro Cesc Alexis

Bench Barcelona: Valdes, Pique, Alba, Song, Xavi, Messi, Tello

Kommentaar

Kaks nädalat tagasi, kui samad meeskonnad kohtusid omavahel liigamängus, kus Barcelona 14. minutiga 0-2 kaotusseisu suutis jääda, kuid siis 5 vastuseta väravat lõi, oli algkoosseis selline:

Pinto - Alves Pique Mascherano Alba - SergiRoberto Busquets Iniesta - Alexis Cesc Pedro

Täna ainult kaitseliin praktiliselt tervenisti välja vahetatud, välja arvatud Mascherano, kes ka täna alustab.

Messi, recovered from a thigh injury, will today be subbed on and play the last 30 minutes of the game [catalunya radio]

Loogilised vahetused teisel poolajal peaksid olema:

Cesc -> Messi
                            Pedro -> Tello
                            SergiRoberto/Iniesta -> Song

Kommentaar

Môrtsuka pilk rààgite?
                              Kohe selgub
                              Messi...The never ending legend!

Kommentaar

messi tuli platsile just, camp nou tunnetas nagu jumal oleks saabunud
                                slimm.ee

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X