Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

on ta jee...

Kommentaar

Võite te vabalt tagasi võtta. Ei ole ta mingisugune ründejumal, ega ka muidu popp. Owen'i vastu võiks vabalt switch-back'i teha.
      Pealegi, meil peaks täiesti uut liha eniveis sel suvel saabuma.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas -Marko- Vaata postitust
        Võite te vabalt tagasi võtta. Ei ole ta mingisugune ründejumal, ega ka muidu popp. Owen'i vastu võiks vabalt switch-back'i teha.
        Pealegi, meil peaks täiesti uut liha eniveis sel suvel saabuma.

Mis teil viga ameerika onud teevad välja

Kommentaar

Rozehnal olemas, Big Sam ei raiska aega. Järgmisena peaks midagi ilmnema Edmilsoni suunal, loodetavasti.

DAVID ROZEHNAL arrived at Newcastle determined to prove he is worth his chance in the Premier League.

The 26-year-old Czech international defender signed a four-year deal after completing a move from Paris St Germain which could eventually amount to around £3.26m.

He becomes Sam Allardyce’s third summer signing and the first recruit to his new-look defence.

Rozehnal said: “I am really happy because my dream has come true. I have always dreamt about this competition. For me, the Premier League is one of the best in the world.

“Now it is about work and about showing everybody I am in the right place.

“It will be another big step. From the Czech Republic to Belgium, from Belgium to France and now from France to the Premier League – I am really excited because I will play against the best footballers in the world.

“Now I have to show my best, and I hope I will do that.

“I know the coach was interested in me when he was at Bolton and I’m really happy he’s still interested in me.

“It is really important that the coach believes in me and has given me my chance. Now it is up to me, if I work hard, to show him and my team-mates that I can get into the team.

“I am really happy that everything is done and now I am ready to prepare for next week.

“I spoke a lot with Petr Cech and he told me it can be a big experience and a big chance for me at Newcastle.”

Kommentaar

Allardyce on päris kõva tempo üles kruvinud ... hoidke alt ManArsCheLiv

... ja Gudjohnsen on kohe maandumas ... ja Edmilsoniga on asjad suht konkreetsed.
            Tundub, et vähemalt transferiturul toimetamise osas on Toon läbi aegade parimat hooaega tegemas

Toon land £2m Geremi

NEWCASTLE United today completed the signing of Cameroon World Cup star Geremi.
            The Chelsea defender has quit Stamford Bridge in favour of a switch to Tyneside, where he has been assured of more first-team opportunities under new Toon chief Sam Allardyce.
            Although Geremi is out of contract, it is believed that United have paid him a signing-on fee of around £2m, and he has agreed a three-year deal after passing a medical at the club’s Benton HQ.

The player broke off from his holiday in Africa to fly to Tyneside, and was impressed by the set-up and the area.
            Geremi is no stranger to the North East after spending time with Middlesbrough four years ago, an experience that will make his transition from the Blues an even easier one.
            It takes United’s tally to four in the summer transfer window, with Aussie striker Mark Viduka already on board, having snubbed a new deal at Middlesbrough, and cash signings Joey Barton from Manchester City and Czech defender David Rozehnal also looking forward to the new season at Gallowgate.
            However, the capture of the versatile Geremi will provide Allardyce with options at both right-back and midfield, as he has played in several different roles throughout his career at both international and club level.
            And Geremi will bring plenty of experience with him too, after starring for Chelsea in both the Champions League and the Premiership, as well as playing in the World Cup and African Cup of Nations for his country.
            Earlier in his career, Geremi also pulled on the famous shirt of Real Madrid before heading to Boro on loan in the 2002/03 season, where he picked up the accolade of player of the year on Teesside.
            That was enough to persuade Claudio Ranieri to splash out £7m for his services, and under the Italian he enjoyed plenty of run-outs at first-team level.
            Yet it has been a totally different story under Jose Mourinho, with the star struggling to nail down a regular place.
            Boro dearly wanted to sign Geremi four years ago after his successful stint, and would loved to have done the same this summer on a permanent basis before United got there first again to trump them, just as they did with Aussie striker Viduka last month.
            But after Allardyce made it crystal clear that he wanted Geremi to be part of his plans, the 28-year-old was excited by the prospect of joining Big Sam’s revolution on Tyneside and didn’t ponder too long once United made their move.
            And the Chronicle understands that the carrot of regular first-team action finally swayed the player into joining the Magpies.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas INCE Vaata postitust
              ... ja Gudjohnsen on kohe maandumas ... ja Edmilsoniga on asjad suht konkreetsed.
              Tundub, et vähemalt transferiturul toimetamise osas on Toon läbi aegade parimat hooaega tegemas
              gudjohnseniga on ilmselgelt olukord kinni oweni/martinsi lahkumises. tänased ajalehed kirjutavad suure suuga, et owen on siiski jäämas, mis suurendab tõenäosust, et lahkujaks võib olla martins. kosilasteks, ma usun, pigemini juventus kui arsenal. kui see juhtuma peaks, avatakse kotisuu tõenäoliselt gudjohnseni poole. ausalt öeldes, ei oleks kumbki variant halb. kui hea on nii kirjutada.

edmilsoni osas tasuks jääda skeptiliseks. üleminekusumma pidavat olema ca. 2-3 miljoni naela ümber, ja brasiillane tahab saada rohkem kui sada tuhat nädalas. pealegi ei saa ta vähemalt oktoobrini mängida. ja arvestades seda, et tema paremale põlvele on kolme aasta jooksul tehtud kolm operatsiooni, siis pole ta just eriline kivikuju. teisest küljest on edmilson muidugi selgelt allardyce'i firmamärk - kolmekümnendate alguses, elu parima perioodi väga kõrgel tasemel läbi elanud, kuid kaugeltki mitte karjääri kõige viimases otsas. ma usun, et see tehing jääb härra ashley ja tema sõprade otsustada, kas võetakse kulukas risk või mitte.

aga jah. on tore suvi. geremile ja rozenhalile peaksid järgnema neli kaitsjat, kui uskuda tänaseid allardyce'i sõnu. ja need oleksid siis tõenäoliselt beye, üks keskkaitsja (edmilson ehk kuulub sinna alla...) ja kahte meest vasakkaitsja kohale. bridge on seatud peamiseks sihtmärgiks, babayaro saadetakse minema, võetakse ka varumees kusagilt mujalt.

tuleb põnev hooaeg.

Kommentaar

Edmilson tahab saada 100k £ nädalas?! Raske uskuda.

Bridge'ist võite ainult unistada
                Little things worry little minds.

Carlo Ancelotti, 2009

Kommentaar

hapukurgihooaeg

Stadium of Light valmistub tähistama oma 10-aastast juubelit. Sellel puhul on klubi väljastanud mitmesugust kraami oma kodukal. Huvitavaim neist mitteotsestele asjaosalistele vast galerii SOL-i valmimisest -- kuidas Wearside'i viimase söekaevanduse asemele kerkis tolle ajahetke moodsaim staadion, Inglismaa aasta ehitis.

Galerii ise asub siin:

Ajalooline pilt galeriist, tehtud mõni nädal enne Roker Parki (esiplaanil) lammutamist. Taamal paistab vastvalminud 42 000 rahvast mahutav Stadium of Light.

Jalgpallihaigla liige
                  Member of SAFC Supporters Community Estonia/Finland

Kommentaar

Et hooaja algust mitte maha magada, siis väike spikker magpiede ettevalmistuskavast.

Teisipäev, 17.07.07 Hartlepool United FC - Newcastle United FC (Victoria Park k.19:30)

Laupäev, 21.07.07 Carlisle United FC - Newcastle United FC (Brunton Park k. 15:00)

Neljapäev, 26.07.07 Newcastle United FC - Glasgow Celtic (SJP k.19:45)

Pühapäev, 29.07.07 Newcastle United FC - Torino Juventus (SJP k. 15:00)

Kolmapäev, 01.08.07 Hull City FC - Newcastle United FC (KC Stadium k.19:45)

Pühapäev, 05.08.07 Newcastle United FC - USS Sampdoria (SJP k. 15:00)

Laupäev, 11.08.07 vs Bolton Wanderers - Premiershipi avavoor

kui juba laristamiseks läks siis ka muude sarjada tähtsamad kuupäevad:

Carling Cup 2007/08:

Seoses mitteosalemisega eurosarjades alustab NUFC Teisest Ringis.

Ring 1: w/c 13.08.07
                    Ring 2: w/c 27.08.07
                    Ring 3: w/c 24.09.07
                    Ring 4: w/c 29.10.07
                    Ring 5: w/c 03.12.07
                    PF 1: w/c 07.01.08
                    PF 2: w/c 21.01.08
                    Finaal: 24.02.08

1 Ringi Loos:

Wolves v Bradford City
                    Grimsby Town v Burnley
                    Rochdale v Stoke City
                    Scunthorpe United v Hartlepool United
                    Port Vale v Wrexham
                    Crewe Alexandra v Hull City
                    Chester City v Nottingham Forest
                    Sheffield United v Chesterfield
                    Rotherham United v Sheffield Wednesday
                    Barnsley v Darlington
                    Bury v Carlisle United
                    Doncaster Rovers v Lincoln City
                    Preston North End v Morecambe
                    Stockport County v Tranmere Rovers
                    Accrington Stanley v Leicester City
                    Macclesfield Town v Leeds United
                    Oldham Athletic v Mansfield Town
                    Blackpool v Huddersfield Town
                    Watford v Gillingham
                    Swindon Town v Charlton Athletic
                    Milton Keynes Dons v Ipswich Town
                    Southend United v Cheltenham Town
                    Norwich City v Barnet
                    Shrewsbury Town v Colchester United
                    Cardiff City v Brighton and Hove Albion
                    Swansea City v Walsall
                    Brentford v Bristol City
                    Bristol Rovers v Crystal Palace
                    West Bromwich Albion v AFC Bournemouth
                    Peterborough United v Southampton
                    Hereford United v Yeovil Town
                    Queens Park Rangers v Leyton Orient
                    Northampton Town v Millwall
                    Dagenham and Redbridge v Luton Town
                    Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe Wanderers
                    Coventry City v Notts County

FA Cup 2007/08:

3. Ring: laup. 05.01.08
                    4. Ring: laup. 26.01.08
                    5. Ring: laup. 16.02.08
                    6. Ring: laup. 08.03.08
                    Poolfinaalid: laup. 06.04.08
                    Finaal: laup. 17.05.08

Kommentaar

mõned huvitavad juhtumised lähipäevilt:

1. newcastle-online.com foorumis on kaks austerlast, kes ööbivad juba pikemat aega meeskonnaga samas hotellis, käivad luurel ja jagavad teistele väärtuslikku siseinfot ning pilte. igast kihvte lugusid võite ise lugeda, kes huvitatud, aga mis põhiline, on see, et (a) allardyce sõitis eile minema ja (b) abitreeneri sõnul on plaanis hankida juurde suvel veel viis meest, neist üks või kaks peaks liituma enne selle nädala lõppu. ja see pole niisama meedia möla.

2. http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/n...name_page.html

"The Journal understands that Newcastle have been offered Portugal international midfielder Deco by officials at the Nou Camp and have also made tentative enquiries regarding the possibility of signing Cameroon striker Samuel Eto’o while discussing Gudjohnsen’s future with the Catalan giants."

eto'o tundub küll igati väljaspool võimalikkuse piire olevat, aga deco vist siiski mitte. gudjohnseni tulek, ma usun, jääb ikkagi selle taha, kas martins lahkub või mitte. ja tegelikult ma loodan, et mitte. aga deco. nojah, eks ta üks suur risk ole, aga kahtlemata, kui raha on, siis miks ka mitte.

vähemalt on tore see, et meie seostatakse edmilsoni, gudjohnseni, deco ja eto'oga, mitte enam sibierskitega.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas mjkk Vaata postitust
                        mõned huvitavad juhtumised lähipäevilt:

1. newcastle-online.com foorumis on kaks austerlast, kes ööbivad juba pikemat aega meeskonnaga samas hotellis, käivad luurel ja jagavad teistele väärtuslikku siseinfot ning pilte. igast kihvte lugusid võite ise lugeda, kes huvitatud, aga mis põhiline, on see, et (a) allardyce sõitis eile minema ja (b) abitreeneri sõnul on plaanis hankida juurde suvel veel viis meest, neist üks või kaks peaks liituma enne selle nädala lõppu. ja see pole niisama meedia möla.

2. http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/n...name_page.html

"The Journal understands that Newcastle have been offered Portugal international midfielder Deco by officials at the Nou Camp and have also made tentative enquiries regarding the possibility of signing Cameroon striker Samuel Eto’o while discussing Gudjohnsen’s future with the Catalan giants."

eto'o tundub küll igati väljaspool võimalikkuse piire olevat, aga deco vist siiski mitte. gudjohnseni tulek, ma usun, jääb ikkagi selle taha, kas martins lahkub või mitte. ja tegelikult ma loodan, et mitte. aga deco. nojah, eks ta üks suur risk ole, aga kahtlemata, kui raha on, siis miks ka mitte.

vähemalt on tore see, et meie seostatakse edmilsoni, gudjohnseni, deco ja eto'oga, mitte enam sibierskitega.
                        Et siis mis Sibierskil viga on....pigem tuleks vaadata kuidas saaks lahti veel paarist muidusööjast nagu Ameobi,Duff jt
                        Ma rahunen kohe...ja näed ma olengi nüüd rahulik.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Kent Vaata postitust
                          Et siis mis Sibierskil viga on....pigem tuleks vaadata kuidas saaks lahti veel paarist muidusööjast nagu Ameobi,Duff jt
                          sibierskil pole viga midagi. ja tegi ju suisa korraliku hooaja. aga et sa asjast valesti aru ei saaks, siis pole näiteks matty pattisonil ka midagi viga, kui ambitsiooniks ongi liigas püsimine. seda mõtlesin mina.
                          duff paraneb ja jääb, ja vaevalt see ameobigi kuhugi liikuma hakkab. iseenesest võib ju rahule jääda, sest tegemist on neljandavaliku ründajaga, ning sellisele ametipostile ta täitsa sobib. olles vastupidine muidusööjale. töökas, aga lihtsalt pole vist antud nii palju, et kõrgemale pürgida.

ja decost veel rääkides korraks - www.nufc.com - nemad panevad harva tulekutega mööda. pöidlad pihku.

Kommentaar

Kurb, aga esialgu tõsi

Lisaks siia lingi, et skunkide joviaalsustaset veel tõsta. Väga on-topic, btw.

Get the latest Newcastle news and North East news from the Evening Chronicle. Local website with breaking news, NUFC news, SAFC news, video, sport and weather from Newcastle and the North East region.

If money talks, Sunderland are whispering

Jul 10 2007

by Luke Edwards, The Journal

IT has defined a region’s rivalry for generations and fuelled football friction for decades – and still Sunderland struggle to emerge from the shadow cast by Newcastle, their more illustrious neighbours on the River Tyne.

It is an illustration of the strength of feeling in this regional dispute that those on Wearside will bristle with indignation at the pomposity of such an arrogant suggestion.

Yet it is a sentiment that helps each city and their football teams ascertain their identity. Newcastle are generally seen as the more glamorous, popular and arrogant. Sunderland are the less-fashionable but equally passionate club from just down the road who aspire to topple them. To put it another way, Newcastle are the under-achieving aristocrats, Sunderland the ambitious artisans.

To describe one club as bigger than the other would be foolish, even if Newcastle’s stadium and crowds have been larger than Sunderland’s for the last 10 years.

To define what constitutes a big club is a thankless task; depending on whether you measure on the basis of trophies won, history, finance or support, it also happens to be an impossible one. Newcastle, though, will always see themselves as the bigger club, an arrogance born out of their greater national status as a city, while Sunderland will always stubbornly refuse to accept they are the poor relations, born out of their city’s belief that it deserves to compete on the same level, both regionally and nationally.

It is a fascinating rivalry on a social, historical and economic level, but it is in football that it gets it most obvious means of expression.

Newcastle, while hardly achieving any spectacular success themselves in recent years, have enjoyed a dominance of this battle. But back in May, Sunderland were a club on the rise and threatening to seize the initiative.

As Newcastle’s season exploded in a combustible mixture of anti-board demonstrations and dressing room schisms presided over by a once-popular but now perceived as lame duck manager, Sunderland were buzzing. After years of disillusionment and dejection at the direction the club was heading, fuelled by two humiliating relegations from the Premiership, Niall Quinn returned to galvanise an ailing club.

As one of the most popular players in the club’s proud history, the Irishman not only brought money from the Irish backers who made up the Drumaville Consortium, he brought plenty of goodwill as well.

Hopes were restored, dreams rebuilt and in Roy Keane, Quinn attracted the perfect man to revolutionise things on the pitch and in the dressing room, while he did the same in the stands and in the city.

Taking over as manager with the Black Cats in the relegation zone last September, Keane took the club on a magical ride up the Championship table and ultimately to the title and a Premiership return. The contrast with the atmosphere at St James’s Park could not have been starker. On Tyneside there was only talk of broken promises and shattered dreams, a board which had run out of ideas and had run the club down to breaking point and a manager whose national profile was as low as the confidence the players and supporters had in his ability to turn things around.

The Black Cats were on the up, the Magpies were in freefall and the pendulum of power appeared to be swinging firmly in Sunderland’s favour. However, in a little over two months Sunderland’s rise appears to have stagnated as the expected wave of high-profile new signings has instead become a trickle of low-profile recruits. There is certainly renewed belief in the cause salvaged by Quinn and Keane, but it has not been enough to finally establish Sunderland as the new dominant force in North-East football.

No matter how good the manager that Keane appears to be, more is needed to succeed in the top tier of English football.

Instead, it is Newcastle, with a billionaire new owner in the form of Mike Ashley and a new manager with fresh ideas in Sam Allardyce who have an exciting plan of action and supporters who look forward to the start of the new season invigorated and confident they stand on the brink of a memorable new era.

The national focus is back on them and in the signings of Joey Barton, Geremi, Mark Viduka and David Rozehnal, they have begun to reshape their squad with names of international standing.

Nevertheless, if Sunderland’s pre-eminence was short-lived this summer, who knows what the winter will bring? Nobody in Sunderland has ever accepted Newcastle’s superiority and they are certainly not about to start to with Quinn and Keane at the helm at the Stadium of Light. The battle continues ...
                            Jalgpallihaigla liige

Kommentaar

Ma PALUN, et see karikas meist mööda läheks

Suht-koht kindlad allikad räägivad, et Michael Chopra siirdub kohe-kohe Wearside'i £5M eest.

Oh no! He fucking hates us!!!
                              Jalgpallihaigla liige

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas aiFo Vaata postitust
                                Suht-koht kindlad allikad räägivad, et Michael Chopra siirdub kohe-kohe Wearside'i £5M eest.
                                Chopra oli divaris päris tõsine tegija. Suurepärane hooaeg nähtud mängude põhjal ja ka kui väravaküttide tabelit vaadata.
                                Selge, et Premier on teine tera, aga uudis pole ses mõttes ootamatu.
                                the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
                                because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X