No announcement yet.

Parma F.C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ja suure "üllatusena" loodi taas võimalusi kuskil 6 värava jagu, aga ära lüüa suudeti neist ainult 2

Kommentaar

Ilma google translate abita jääb mulje, et neli viimast mängivad omavahel kiirelt.
      Esimene poolfinaal neutraalsel väljakul Firenzes Parma vs Pordenone (13 juuni), teises poolfinaalis vastamisi Alessandria - Reggiana (14 juuni).
      Finaal 17.juuni.

Kommentaar

1-1 lõppenud mängu järel penaltitega finaalis. Täna selgub vastane.

Kommentaar

Vastaseks finaalis tuli kahest vastasest ilmselt tugevam Alessandria (puhtale punktide põhjal, mis põhihoojala koguti), kes teises poolfinaalis alistas Reggiana 2-1.
          Finaal laupäeval

Kommentaar

Tehtud. Kohtume Serie B. 2-0. Ilus.

Kommentaar

Lucarelli hails Parma 'miracle'
              Alessandro Lucarelli followed Parma into Serie D after their bankruptcy, so today’s promotion to Serie B “repaid us for so many painful moments.”
              The Ducali went bankrupt in 2015 and had to begin again from the lowest level of professional football in Italy, but achieved back-to-back promotions and will be in Serie B next season.
              “I promised myself that whatever result we got today, I would not let myself get caught up in the emotion of the moment,” said the captain in a Press conference after their 2-0 Lega Pro Play-Off Final win against Alessandria.
              “Considering how I feel right now, I could play for another five years, so I’m going to wait a few days before deciding what I do next season.
              “I went down into Serie D, making the decision with my heart and not my head, because I knew this was the right city to make this choice in. It would be wonderful to continue this journey that saw us within two years get Parma at least close to where we belong.
              “I am back in Serie B, that tournament we would’ve been in two years ago had they not humiliated and ravaged us. I can only say that if we’d remained in Lega Pro, I would’ve retired. Now with Serie B, it is tempting…
              “People called us failures, flops, people without guts, but instead we proved on the pitch that they were wrong. We reacted and grabbed this promotion with tooth and nail. This repaid us for so many painful moments.
              “We got the easiest games on paper wrong because we didn’t have the right attitude for Lega Pro. D’Aversa convinced us to change and be more suited to Lega Pro football. Subconsciously, we thought that we were stronger and that alone would be enough, but it wasn’t.
              “More than believe in this comeback, I hoped for it. I had a mission, to bring Parma back into Serie B for the people. Two years ago it was just me talking on behalf of Parma in front of the bankruptcy tribunal, now I am here and it’s a miracle.
              “This is the wonderful thing that pushes me forward. It’s not over yet. I am proud of all my teammates.”

hailaidid

Kommentaar

Üks viimaseid väljasurevast liigist

Lucarelli: 'Bring me Serie B'
                Footage has emerged of Parma captain Alessandro Lucarelli’s stirring pre-game speech to the team ahead of their promotion play-off final for Serie B.
                The Ducali went bankrupt in 2015 and were plunged down into Serie D, with Lucarelli deciding to stick with the club.
                They immediately won promotion to Lega Pro and last night beat Alessandria 2-0 to book their return to Serie B.
                Television cameras were in the locker room and later transmitted Lucarelli’s pre-match speech.
                “In this photo is everything we are: suffering, fear, sweat, sacrifice, everything that took us to play this game right now.
                “Serie B is out there. 90 minutes in which we must give everything we’ve got. Every ounce of energy, we’ve got to give it today. And where we can’t reach with our legs, we’ll reach with our hearts.
                “Because we deserve it. We are a real group. We’ve eaten **** all year to get here and we must prove them all wrong.
                “There is one more thing. I don’t know if I’ll have the opportunity to try again, so you need to do me a favour. Today, you need to take me into Serie B.
                “One for all! All for one!”
                The defender turns 40 next month and confessed he wasn’t sure if he’d continue playing next season, but the thought of being back in Serie B was “tempting.”

Kommentaar

Oh kõva saavutus, loodetavasti saavad pappi ka juurde, et natuke täiendusi tuua. Sest muidu vast oleks liialt keeruline Serie A pääsu püüda.
                  Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

No 2017/2018 võiks olla eesmärgiks B-sse püsimajäämine.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
                      No 2017/2018 võiks olla eesmärgiks B-sse püsimajäämine.
                      Leicesteri moodi "40 points.."

Edit: Serie B's pigem 50 vist vaja, vaatasin selle aasta tabelit

Kommentaar

Kapten Lucarelli pikendas astavõrra lepingut. hea hea

Kommentaar

Serie B new boys Parma have signed former Italy Under-21 pair Roberto Insigne and Jacopo Dezi from Napoli for next season.
                          Insigne arrives on a season-long loan with an option to buy, which will be dictated by Napoli, while Dezi will join in a permanent deal.
                          Insigne, 23, is the younger brother of Napoli star Lorenzo and spent the second half of the previous campaign on loan at Latina.
                          Central midfielder Dezi, meanwhile, helped Perugia reach the playoff semi-finals in Serie B.

Kommentaar

Uuele hooajale on tänase päeva seisuga müüdud 4545 hooajapiletit. Võimas.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
                              Uuele hooajale on tänase päeva seisuga müüdud 4545 hooajapiletit. Võimas.
                              Rohkem kui Milan eelmine hooaeg?
                              The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                                Rohkem kui Milan eelmine hooaeg?
                                Ei.
                                thmrgd

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X