• Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas cannuman Vaata postitust
    Ciao ja ootame tagasi.
    Tere

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Legend
        Alessandro Lucarelli through tears celebrated Parma’s return to Serie A. “I made a promise. I kept my promise.”The Ducali went bankrupt in 2015, but this evening became the first ever Italian club to win three promotions in a row from Serie D to the top flight.
        Lucarelli was the captain at Parma when they went under and he is still wearing the armband tonight.
        “I made a promise. I said I’d take Parma back to Serie A. I kept my promise,” Lucarelli said through tears on Sky Sport Italia.
        “It can’t be real, it’s impossible. Nobody could’ve imagined a finale like this, not even in my wildest dreams. The others were celebrating, then we heard a huge cheer from the stands. I don’t know what happened.
        “This is a journey we started three years ago in front of these amazing fans. We had difficult moments, we always got back on our feet. They never gave up and I am proud to have been their captain.
        “Now I can stop. I don’t know, we’ll see. I just need to celebrate right now.”
        Lucarelli had said last year that he was going to retire, but once they earned promotion from Lega Pro to Serie B, he changed his mind and decided to stay on for one more season.
        He turns 41 in July and it’s likely he will now hang up his boots to join the Ducali staff.
        Frosinone had the advantage and had gone 2-1 up over Foggia, which would’ve sent Parma into the play-offs, but incredibly conceded a naïve counter-attack at the 89th minute.
        “When Frosinone went 2-1 up, we felt almost dead and were preparing for the play-offs. Then we heard the crowd cheer and didn’t know what was going on,” added Amato Ciciretti, who scored Parma’s second goal.
        “We thank Foggia, as they really did us a huge favour.”
        Ehk jätkab veel aasta

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
          Parma legend lõpetab täna ühe teise klubi eest mängimise.

Kommentaar

Jaa....Parmal oli alguses kõvasti õnne. Suhteliselt kiire avavärav ja siis Gilardino eksimus penaltil. Foggia läks küll frosinone vastu ette aga suutsid teise poolaja keskel kiired kaks väravat lasta nagu soome eile hokis. Valmistusin juba pettumuseks kui järsku suht lambikas Foggia rünnak lõppes kauni väravaga
            Happy days.

Kommentaar

peaaegu niihea tunne on

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Indrekolen Vaata postitust
                ja siis Gilardino eksimus penaltil.
                No ta teab ka, et see ta ainus võimalus järgmine aasta jälle Serie A mängida

Kommentaar

Kolme aastaga mudaliigast Serie A-sse. Mässive. Faking mässive.

Kommentaar

Väga tore uudis! Huvitav, kas rulli ka on üldse, et kedagi juurde tuua või minnakse suuresti sama satsiga A-s ka peale?
                    et temas tmingid man of the matchi küll ei tehta sellepärast,sest kui aus olla ega ta ju midagi väga erilist seal ei teinud,viis aint portugali poolfinaali

Kommentaar

raha on tänasel päeval suhteline. Klubi finants on okei, aga midagi suurt ei lammutata.
                      Ma näen pigem ohtralt laenudiile, tugevamate meeskondade rejecte ning ehk mõnda säravamat Serie B liiget.

Peamine, et Lucarelli veel aasta lepingut pikendaks.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kaunis

Kommentaar

LegendKapten pole veel otsust teinud, aga ma siiski pakun, et teeb aasta

Lucarelli: "The future? It needs a few days for a final decision. I am considering starting a career coaching.”

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
                              LegendKapten pole veel otsust teinud, aga ma siiski pakun, et teeb aasta

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
                              Lõpetas ära siiski..

Kommentaar

This morning the Federal Prosecutor's office terminated the SMS proceedings, referring the case to the Sports Court on charges of sports fraud.

The Parma pair in the dock, Emanuele Calaio and Fabio Ceravolo sent messages to Spezia duo Filippo De Col and Alberto Massi before Parma's 2-0 victory securing the Gialloblu's return to the top flight. (It should also be pointed out that Parma relied on Frosinone dropping point against Foggia in the final day.)

Now, within 10 days Calaio, Ceravolo and the club will be brought to trial where they will have to defend themselves against sports fraud in front of a judge.

Despite the club insisting they have done nothing wrong and promising the fans the issue would be cleared up sooner rather than later, If found guilty, Parma' s punishment could be deducted points from last season, or simply just ordered back to Serie B for the new season.
                                Loodetavasti siiski öeldakse, et pole mõtet nalja teha sellistel asjadel, isegi kui see tundub alguses hea ideena.
                                This morning the Federal Prosecutor's office terminated the SMS proceedings, referring the case to the Sports Court on charges of sports fraud. The Parma pair in the dock, Emanuele Calaio and Fabio...

Parmalt ka üsna jõuline vastus

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X