X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
    Täna juubel
    Julm juubel.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Champion!

kuulujutt räägib, et selle video vaatamine installib iseenesest Java teie arvutisse seoses sellega, kui palju vendi siin kohvile tõmmatakse.
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Inter vs. Parma [Play-off decider for 2000-2001 UCL] - When Roberto Baggio played one of the best games of his career despite knowing the fact that Inter’s win would end his own stint at the club.

Roberto Baggio’s infamous spat with Marcelo Lippi had reached its worst phase towards the end of 1999/2000 season. The effect of internal tensions had a damning effect on a star studded Inter team which struggled to challenge for the title. Inter finished level on points with Parma, tied for the last UCL spot. A play-off match in Verona ensued between these two teams to determine who would go the UCL. Massimo Moratti reportedly had made the decision to keep either Baggio or Lippi at the club. Lippi had to get his team into UCL in order to save his job. Inter had a strong team but their job was not easy, facing a Parma outfit boasting of Hernan Crespo, Lilian Thuram and Fabio Cannavaro in their lineup. A young and upcoming ‘keeper named Gianluigi Buffon kept the goal for Inter’s opponent.
          Despite knowing the fact that Inter’s progression to UCL would end his Nerazzuri career, Il Divino Codino turned on his style. Inter lost Bobo Vieri early on due to an injury but this was Roberto Baggio’s day. Baggio scored two exquisite goals, giving Buffon no chance to stop either. Deep into injury time Ivan Zamorano added a third goal to calm Inter nerves. Lippi’s job was saved but the man who saved his job was forced to exit.
          In a lot of ways this match signified the best things about Serie A in its golden decade. Two great teams fighting each other in an end to end match.
          Via @baggiholic
          jokers to the right
          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

The divine Roberto Baggio

Feb 21, 5:35 PM

In the spotlight for this week’s Golazzo is perhaps the finest Italian player of all time, Roberto Baggio. It’s a story of huge triumphs and great goals, but too many what-could-have-beens as well as distrusting managers and one legendary penalty miss. Plus, Jimbo, James Horncastle and Gabriele Marcotti get up and close and personal with present day Serie A, discussing yet more money problems at Milan ahead of their meeting with Roma.

RUNNING ORDER:

• PART 1a: An amazing career that could have ended before it began (02m 20s)

• PART 1b: Baggio’s second act at Brescia and his legacy in the game (18m 20s)

• PART 2a: Milan’s money problems; Roma v Milan preview; Cengiz Under (24m 10s)

• PART 2b: More Juve v Spurs Champions League reaction (30m 30s)
            jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
            X