nigga pls, liiga obv troll

Kommentaar

★★★★★★

Kommentaar

Valerenga 11 vs Suvalised vennad 22.
          the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
          because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

See "tore" Dimitrievi löök esiliigas on ka sees, kogu maailmale näha
            PES.PLANET

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Üks mees näitab Taanis skilli. Esimene puude, mis nõrgaks jäi, sai muidugi saatuslikuks. Tulevikus äkki läheb paremini. Moment algab ca. 2:25 peal.

Kommentaar

Milline ebaõnnestumine Ronaldo poolt.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7npU-fChjmA
                      SPA, juuksur, Ilusalong, geelküüned - http://www.aesthetic-salon.com/teenused

Kommentaar

sellistele simulantidele peaks bänni andma mõneks ajaks
                        “Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.”

Kommentaar

See Scott Sterlingu asi meenutab sellist ehtsat meinstriim jänki-huumorit kus iga normaalse mõistusega, kaine inimene hakkab minut enne video lõppu mõtlema, et nahhui ma seda vaatan?
                          Ei saa aru milles kogu see fuzz on (oli).

Aganuh. Maitse asi

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Amos Vaata postitust
                            See Scott Sterlingu asi meenutab sellist ehtsat meinstriim jänki-huumorit kus iga normaalse mõistusega, kaine inimene hakkab minut enne video lõppu mõtlema, et nahhui ma seda vaatan?
                            + 1
                            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Doncaster Rovers 0-0 Fleetwood Town highlights!!!

(Õnne 13 remix)
                                jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X