ebaterve huumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

ebaterve huumor

nii. vastu tulles masside soovidele algatasin teema, mida Vandersell nii härdalt palus.

teeme mõned asjad kohe alguses selgeks. siia võib postitada halva maitse piiril asju. tõeliselt häiriv materjal tuleb postitada lingi kujul ja hoiatusega. heliga lingid tuleb varustada hoiatusega.
    samuti ei ole vaja head teemat persse keerata. seega hoiduge lapsikustest - ainult puhas ebaterve huumor.

teen otsa lahti ühe võõrkeelse naljakilluga:

A man goes into a pharmacy. He says to the druggist: \"I need some birth control for my eleven-year-old daughter.\"
    \"Is your little girl sexually active?\" asks the druggist.
    \"Nah, she just lays there like her mother.\"
    «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
    «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Vastus teemale \'ebaterve huumor\'

jubedaimad plaadiesikaaned

alguses on lihtsalt halva maitse piirimail balanseerivad kunstisoperdised, aga viimastel lehtedel läeb asi käest

Kommentaar

Karm õnnetus Texase väikelinna kontorihoones

Kommentaar

http://goatse.ca/ [glow tcolor=red, fcolor=black, size=1, strength=1]hoiatus[/glow]

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jyrka

http://goatse.ca/ [glow tcolor=red, fcolor=black, size=1, strength=1]hoiatus[/glow]
          Ma oleks pidanud konna jutu ennem läbi lugema, et hoiatus tähendab midagi rõvedat

Kommentaar

Martin says:
            Mees tuleb töölt koju ja leiab eest tydruksõbra, kes pakib kohvreid.
            \"Kullake, mis sa teed? Kas sa jätad mind maha? \"
            \"Ma ei saa sinuga enam koos olla, sa oled pedofiil!\"
            \"Oo, peened sõnad üheksa-aastase kohta!\"
            Jack of all trades, Master of nuns

Kommentaar

RateMyPoo - klikake refreshi iga kord

Kommentaar

issand kui vana

Kommentaar

joo vähem

Kommentaar

joo oma emast

Kommentaar

eston vana slängi-kunn
                      YR1 Power

Kommentaar

Teemat tuleb elavdada!

6 year old girl walks into the bathroom whilst her dad is having a bath. She peers over the side and asks \"Daddy what is that funny thing between your legs?\"
                        Deciding that honesty is the best policy he answers \"Thats a penis daughter\".
                        She thinks for a moment and then asks \"Daddy when will I get one of those?\"
                        Her dad glances at his watch and replies \"In about 10 minutes when your mum goes to bingo!\"
                        When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Paedophile picks a kid up outside the school gates and takes him for a walk to the woods, \"I dont like it here\" says the kid \"its dark and wet\" \"selfish little twat\" says the paedophile \"what about me I\'ve to walk back on me own\"

Kommentaar

One day, during lessons on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands from those who could use the word \"beautiful\" in the same sentence twice.
                            First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, \"My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it.\"
                            \"Very good, Suzie,\" replied the teacher. She then called on little Michael.
                            \"My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully.\"
                            She said, \"Excellent, Michael!\"
                            Then the teacher reluctantly called on Tony.
                            \"Last night at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said \'Beautiful, just fucking beautiful!\' \"
                            "Good sex is like good Bridge: if you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand." - Mae West

Kommentaar

tänud B@stardile
                              -------------------

Brian came home from the pub late one Friday evening stinko drunk, as he
                              often did, and crept into bed beside his wife who was already asleep.

He gave a peck on the cheek and fell asleep.

When he awoke he found a strange man standing at the end of his bed
                              wearing a long flowing white robe. \"Who the hell are you?\" Demanded
                              Brian, \"and what are you doing in my bedroom?\".

The mysterious Man answered \"This isn\'t your bedroom and I\'m St Peter\".

Brian was stunned \"You mean I\'m dead!!! That can\'t be, I have so much to
                              live for, I haven\'t said goodbye to my family.... you\'ve got to send me
                              back straight away\".

St Peter replied \"Yes you can be reincarnated but there is a catch. We
                              can only send you back as a dog or a hen.\" Brian was devasted, but
                              knowing there was a farm not far from his house, he asked to be sent
                              back as a hen. A flash of light later he was covered in feathers and
                              clucking around pecking the ground. \"This ain\'t so bad\" he thought until
                              he felt this strange feeling welling up inside him.

The farmyard rooster strolled over and said \"So you\'re the new hen, how
                              are you enjoying your first day here?\"

\"It\'s not so bad\" replies Brian, \"but I have this strange feeling inside
                              like I\'m about to explode\".

\"You\'re ovulating\" explained the rooster, \"don\'t tell me you\'ve never
                              laid an egg before\".

\"Never\" replies Brian

\"Well just relax and let it happen\"

And so he did and after a few uncomfortable seconds later, an egg pops
                              out from under his tail. An immense feeling of relief swept over him and
                              his emotions got the better of him as he experienced motherhood for the
                              first time. When he laid his second egg, the feeling of happiness was
                              overwhelming and he knew that being reincarnated as a hen was the best
                              thing that ever happened to him... ever!!!

The joy kept coming and as he was just about to lay his third egg he
                              felt an enormous smack on the back of his head and heard his wife
                              shouting \"Brian, wake up you dirty drunken bas*ard, you\'re sh*tting the
                              bed\"

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X