No announcement yet.

Moggi-saaga + Calcioscommesse + misiganes järgmine pauk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ongi päris pikalt vaikus olnud. Seekordne skandaal on seotud maksupettustega kuhu on segatud sadakond Serie A mängijat / agenti / spordidirektorit jne a ka Operation Offside.

Üldiselt muidugi on nihverdatud summad jalgpalli mõistes täiesti olematud (paarkümmend tuhat eurot), aga teravamas tipus on tuttavamaid nägusid vähe suuremate summadega.

Ühesõnaga midagi suurt siit vaevalt edasi tuleb. Sesmõttes, tegu on siiski Itaaliaga ka, kus isegi politseinikule altkäemaksmine on täiesti okei.

Italy’s top court has ruled that a drunk driver did absolutely nothing wrong when he tried to bribe a police officer.

The Court of Cassation acquitted the man of corruption – because the €100 he offered the official to avoid being convicted of drunk driving was too small. Bribes of €100 are not big enough to be deemed corruption, the court ruled.The court also said that due to the man’s state of drunkenness, he was not of “sound mind” when he offered the police officer money to turn a blind eye

Kommentaar

kloun

The fiery Rosanero owner Maurizio Zamparini was one of a number of directors and players to be named as suspects in a large-scale tax evasion investigation that was revealed yesterday.

Zamparini responded in rage, calling the inquiry ‘a disgrace’ and saying that he will ask the other 19 Serie A Presidents to suspend the season.

“I think this isn’t justice, but cinema - An investigation that’s based on nothing,” he said to La Repubblica.

“I challenge the judges to find a single irregularity in Palermo’s accounts. My club and I have always done everything to respect the rules.

“On Friday, at the Lega, I’ll ask the other 19 Serie A Presidents to suspend the league.
      Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

Printer merda!

Carlo Porceddu, one of the judges who presided over the Calciopoli trial in 2006, said revoking a Juventus Scudetto and handing it to Inter was “a very serious error.”

The trial had to be rushed during the summer of 2006 so that the fixture lists could be drawn up for the following Serie A season.

Juve were eventually demoted to Serie B with a points penalty and had two titles revoked – the 2004-05 edition was simply left unassigned, but the 2005-06 Scudetto was handed to Inter.

The Nerazzurri finished third in that campaign, but second-placed Milan were also docked points in the trial.

Inter supporters refer to that contested title as the ‘Moral Scudetto’ whereas Juventini call it the ‘Cardboard Scudetto.’

Now Porceddu, who was one of the judges on the tribunal in the Calciopoli trial and is now Vice-President of the Federal Court of Appeal, has broken his silence.

“Revoking the 2005-06 Scudetto from Juventus and assigning it to Inter was a very serious error,” Porceddu told L’Unione Sarda newspaper.

“The inquiry where we certainly should’ve done more was looking into Moggiopoli (Juventus director Luciano Moggi), but we in the Federal Court had limited the sanctions for Juventus, not revoking the 2005-06 title because there was insufficient evidence.
        Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

Agnelli sai bänni

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli was banned for one year by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) on Monday for his role in selling tickets to ultra fans that encouraged touting, also known as scalping.The FIGC also hit the Serie A champions with a €300,000 fine, but Juventus say they are confident they will be able to clear the club's name of any wrongdoing.
          The affair saw a member of the 'Ndrangheta mafia mob, Rocco Dominello -- who has since been jailed for eight years -- obtain privileges from Agnelli, having met with him several times in person.
          Agnelli claimed not to have known about Dominello's background, but he has nevertheless been found guilty of illicit behaviour in aiding one of the ultras' supporter's group leaders in obtaining tickets which were then sold on for profit on the black market, with the funds supporting the illegal mafia group.
          Agnelli's solicitor said he will appeal, while the FIGC's prosecutor, Giuseppe Pecoraro, said he would appeal for a harsher sentence. Pecoraro had requested a two-and-a-half-year suspension, a fine and an order to force Juventus to play two home matches behind closed doors.
          "I am partially satisfied because we managed to prove everyone's guilt but the facts are so serious that I think they should be punished more,'' Pecoraro told Italian news agency Ansa. "I think the judgment of another court would be useful, taking into account that the resources coming from the ticket [touting] went to a criminal organisation, and that is very serious.''
          Juve announced shortly after the sentencing that they will be appealing the fine since they believe it has been proven that they did nothing wrong.

slimm.ee

Kommentaar

Working...
          X