No announcement yet.

Scamm või mitte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Lõpuks mingi aus värk ka, mitte mingi prints või tüüp kosmoses või sõjaväelane.

Dear,

This is to officially inform that your compensation payment of US$1.5 Million United State dollars has been AWARDED in your names with UN government last week and it has been forwarded to our bank Merchant Investment Bank (MIB) headquarter through the help of United Nation Organization/ Federal government of cote d'ivoire and International Monetary Fund (IMF) And instruction was given to Merchant Investment Bank (MIB) Of cote d'ivoire to Issue You ATM MASTER CARD payment of US$1.5Million and direct it to your nominated Address in your country as soon as you follow our directives in this message.

This instruction was given by United Nation Organization and Federal government of cote d'ivoire to avoid further delay, since International Monitoring FUND (I.M.F) have help us to revert all payment files pending in UN which your names is among the list.Therefore, for further more information's about your award payment file has been revert in your names. kindly contact Merchant Investment Bank head office with below Information's so that we can issue you an ATM MASTER CARD to you without any hitch as the bank telex instruction has already been sent to our bank(MIB). NOTE: You will withdraw Hundred thousand dollars per day once you received your ATM card from any ATM machine that has Visa Card Logo on it worldwide.

Reconfirm your Personal information's for the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD See below Info.

You're name:_______
    Cell Phone no:_______
    Home phone no:_______
    Address:_______

Once you reconfirmed the above information's we will contact the shipping companies to deliver Your ATM MASTER CARD to your home address.

Yours in service.
    Mr.Craig Lukas.
    Lootus sureb viimasena, ütles usk ja tappis armastuse.

My spell checking is second to nine!

Kommentaar

Kõigepealt pani kulmu kortsutama see, et sel korral polnudki saatajaks Maarika ja teemaks polnud könt-lihase suurendamise tabletid. Vaatasin siis ja mõtlesin, et mis valemiga ning juba tekkis tahtmine reklaamile vajutada, et kes kurat küll nii hästi halva asja teinud...kuid siis vaatasin reklaami taga peituva lehekülje aadressi ning leidsin, et enda uudishimu saab ka teisiti rahuldada.

see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Selline vahva kiri, subjekt: "UNPROFESSIONAALNE KÄITUMINE", potsatas postkasti + lisaks mingi kahtlane viiruse nägu attachment:

Head päeva,

Olen tõesti pettunud, kuidas käisin teie kolleegilt, kui tegin hinnapakkumise. Ta oli mulle väga ebaviisakas ja see on klientide ravimiseks vale viis. On täiesti vale kasutada kuritahtlikke sõnu töökohal. Ma tundsin nii halb, sest see oli minu sünnipäev. Ma arvan, et tal oli halb päev, kuid sellest ei piisa klientide solvamiseks. Ma tundsin nii väga halb ja see pani mind mõtlema, kui ma tegin valesti, et oma ettevõtet propageerida. Ma tulin oma kontorist välja vihaselt, kuid hiljem samal päeval rääkisin teie vana kliendiga, kes saatis mulle oma e-kirja ja ütles, et võite oma küsitluse osaleda. Hindu ikka huvitatud, kuid ma jään õnnelikuks, kui see probleem lahendatakse kõigepealt. Ma ei tea tema nime, kuid võttisin tema telefoni fotoga. Vt lisatud ja loodan, et saate seda lahendada või võtta oma ülemusele.

Tänan
        Olga Ivanenko
        TALLINN Akadeemia tee 21/1,
        12618 Tallinn, Estonia

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Ozmafacep
          Küsimus oleks millise õli või silikoniga tuleb kummi õlitada, mis sobib?
          WD40, läheb libedamalt sisse.

Kommentaar

Kumm käib noku otsa.

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

http://digg.com/2017/re-scam-ai-scammer?amp=true nice!
              Lootus sureb viimasena, ütles usk ja tappis armastuse.

My spell checking is second to nine!

Kommentaar

Dear Friend,

I am a banker by profession from Burkina-Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou. I have the opportunity of transferring the abandon funds ($31.5 Million USD) of one of my banks client who died along with his entire family on 6th December 2003 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Eight to Nine years an above, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. I agree that 40 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and while 60 %would be for me.

There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should no entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required Arrangements have been made for the transfer, please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and you should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Please make sure you keep this transaction as your top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into the account that you will provide to the Bank. Dont disclose it to any body, because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it.
                I am waiting to hear from you urgently. Please reply me on this my private E-MAIL contact only; (aliwattara1955@outlook.com)

1. Your Name in Full_______
                2. You?re Address__________
                3. Your Occupation_________
                4. Your Nationality________
                5. Your City_______________
                6. Your Telephone with_____
                7. Mobile number___________
                8. Your Age________________
                9. Your Gender_____________
                I expect your urgent response with much anticipation!!!!!!!
                yours faithfully,
                Mr.Ali Wattara.

Kommentaar

Tere,

Mul on äriettepanek, mida ma sooviksin teiega arutada. Kui olete huvitatud, pöörduge üksikasjalikult allpool e-kirja teel.

Märkus. See sõnum tõlgiti Google tõlkija poolt. Kui võite rääkida, kirjutada ja mõista inglise keelt, siis andke mulle teada, sest see on meie suhtlemisel parem.

Tervitus
                  Hr Andrew G.Haldane
                  Peaökonomist
                  & Tegevdirektor
                  Rahanalüüs
                  Inglismaa Pank
                  Tel: 075 4311 8129
                  E-post: and_g@gmx.co.uk

Kommentaar

Nigeeria

Kommentaar

Usu, sa ei pea muretsema. Vastupidiselt siin olevate "kõige targemate"* arvamusele on Saver sõnapidaja mees. Jõudsin vahepeal ka pisut süveneda ja tegelikult mulle ikka see variant ei sobi, et ma kellegi suvalise kodaniku arvele 2600 eur pean kandma. Aga mul on osapooltele lollikindel variant olemas. Minu poolne panus läheb ühe väga tuntud inimese kontole ja kui ma kaotan, siis teeb see inimene teie kontole vastava/d ülekande/d. Nime annan teada ainult osapooltele, mis peab ka ainult nende teada jääma. Kui keegi nime avalikustab, on ta automaatselt kihlveo kaotanud. Kui see variant teistele osapooltele sobib, siis lööme ka kohe käed.
                      Lollikindel variant.
                      Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

Good day

How are you and I am Mrs Gera Levin From lsrael am suffering from cancerous ailment after the death of my husband.Now I am in hospital the doctor said that I will not be alive till 6 months so I have decided to donate this money to you as I have no child and nobody to be by my side.

The money was deposited with a bank now I have decided to make the donation to you.the amount is $7.5million.I will need you to send me your details such as your direct phone and address and your identity,after you make the claim I will like you to use part of the money for the church and orphange home.

Remain bless
                        Gera Levin
                        Juudid on ka petma hakanud
                        Mis Jahve sellekohta küll ütleb.

Kommentaar

The U.S.A Government World Bank I.M.F And United Nations Organization, this is to inform you of your long overdue Payment outstanding in our records. We saw your name in the Central Computer among list of unpaid inheritance claims individuals and have to update your information's through this email contact for immediate confirmation. Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of the sum of $1.5Million USD to you, Credited to Online Bank ATM Card account that was set up for you in World Bank and it has been approved already months ago.

However we received an email from one (MR. BRIGHT HOFFMAN) who told us That he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last four months back. He has also submitted his contact information's to the office department for the delivery of your ATM Card to him as your inheritor. We are now verifying by contacting your email address as we have in our Bank records before we can make the delivery to him and for us to conclude confirmation if you are dead or not.

Please, confirm response immediately to us before our action release your ATM Card to him against your name listed out. Upon this, I request you send your full personal information as soon as possible to our ATM Card Payment Center to enable them finalize with the delivery of you ATM Card to you.

Your Full Names:_____________
                          Contact Address:_____________
                          Mobile Phone:_____________
                          Home Phone:_____________
                          Fax:_____________
                          Marital Status:_____________

In order to resolve this problem, Please contact ( Our ATM Card Payment Center).immediately for the delivery of your ATM Card via their below contact.

Kommentaar

Bill Gates gave his daughter these pills and raised his IQ over 120

60 Minutes Report*
                            Daughter Of Bill Gates Scores A Perfect 171*

Shes 15 and is being called the smartest living person ever after scoring record high IQ on the mensa test*

Phoebe took this -*http://www.miyakiiwuerol.com/lately-...KwKFujV0OO5a3*

She has now surpassed her own fathers brainpower and has already recevied offers from major Universities and companies to join them.*

Increase your IQ levels and brain power with this new brain supplement that will change your life*

Kommentaar

panin korteri müüki ja miski hetk tuli viisakas kiri mingilt ingliskeelselt doktorilt, et tahaks korterit näha jne, ütlesin et üks 90% huviline olemas, aga kui ära kukub, siis lähme vaatama. Noja siis mõne päeva pärast kirjutas:

"Thanks for your mail, I contacted you primarily in confidence hoping that you can be a trustworthy person and would also be helpful in this urgent matter like this. My name is Dr Samir Aziz from Yemen but an American citizen ,I am from Texas State in United State which i am now working with Doctors without Borders on one year humanitarian program in secret hospitals in Yemen .www.doctorswithoutborders.org

I have 7.2 million dollars which i inherited from late Robbert Boch from Germany. /jätkub/ "

Seda ma ei teadnudki, et skämmipoisid kv.ee kuulutajaid ka nillivad

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X