No announcement yet.

Scamm või mitte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ravi Shankar kirjutas, pakub soodsatel tingimustel laenu. Pisut häiriv.
    armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zelee Vaata postitust
      Sain sõnumi et võitsin 720 000 naela ja paluti meil saata andmed. Kohe ei tea mida teha. .
      enne seda olid just soetanud piletid ryanairist? (sain sama pasa. kust nad mu numbri õngitsesid?)
      jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
        enne seda olid just soetanud piletid ryanairist? (sain sama pasa. kust nad mu numbri õngitsesid?)
        Täna ka minul sama õnn. Vist saan miljonäriks kohe, enne veel aga mõned sms laenud.
        "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
        These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Mul on tunne, et mind on mu eneseteadmata petetud!!!

Dear friend,

Its been quite long since we heard from each other. Betrayal they say is the willful slaughter of hope. I have betrayed you my friend from the moment you responded to that email I sent to you some time ago., from that moment you accepted that lotto wining notice and then you sent me your name, address phone and account details.

From that moment I choose to betray you when you choose to trust me.I diverted the wining to myself.I am so so sorry that you have lost a lot of money to claim this prize.

I am in a poor state of health now and i may have died from cancer before my Son send you this letter,but please accept the Seven hundred and sixty thousand dollars compensation as an attonement for my sin against you.Please contact my legal adviser Barr.charles based in Malaysia because I have given him instructions to deliver this money to you as soon as possible.

You can contact my legal adviser Barr.charles his email [ inforaymanchambs@lawyer.com or inforaymanchambers@uksolicitor.org ] just tell him that you are contacting him under instruction from Code:BMUTU992 he will honor my WILL and pay you within Fourth eight hours. Forgive me this is all i ask for.Please send him your I.D,phone and address for verification and payment processing.My spirit will be uplifted once you get this compensation.

Regards
          BMUTU992

Kommentaar

Neegrinaised kirjutavad nüüd harva, hea kui korra aastas. Aga seda suurem on rõõm, kui mõni teade tuleb!

Miss Faith Kambo (24 years old,172 cm tall and 64 kg) single and never married
            We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

Turbohuul. Diori läige on ka Aafrikasse jõudnud

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Sain siis sellise kirja kellegilt Miss Morinekoudou:

tere mu kallis,
                  Kuidas sul läheb? loodan hea ja parima tervise, Minu nimi on Miss morine, ma nagu sa vastata mind mu e-posti, mul on tähtsam kettaheites teiega, ma lasen teil rohkem teada mulle, kui olete huvitatud,
                  võtke mind selle e-posti (Morine_heine@yahoo.com)

hello my dear,
                  How are you? hope fine and in best of health, My name is Miss morine, i will like you to reply me with my email, i have an important thing to discus with you,i will let you know more about me,if you are interested,
                  contact me with this email( Morine_heine@yahoo.com ),.,..,

Pilti ei olnudki juures

Kommentaar

Sa pead talle kirjutama, ega muidu pilti saa.
                    BVB - Vaprus

Kommentaar

Hello My Dearest
                      Its really a pleasure to come across your email address on the internet,
                      My name is rita and search for honest partner for friendship and hope you do not care if you do not mind please contact me through this email address so I can tell you more about myself and exchange pictures too
                      best regards,
                      rita
                      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

welcome! if you are in seach of dream lady,i can probably match you) send me your first message,do not be shy! have a warm day!Alina

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                          Hello My Dearest
                          Its really a pleasure to come across your email address on the internet,
                          My name is rita and search for honest partner for friendship and hope you do not care if you do not mind please contact me through this email address so I can tell you more about myself and exchange pictures too
                          best regards,
                          rita
                          Sama Rita kirjutas ka mulle, mida ta õige mõtleb?

Kommentaar

BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been
                            tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of
                            garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been?

In case u dont know who this is its ME Adriana.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then
                            I think u deleted me haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to
                            tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up
                            about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR
                            U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3
                            cousins too but i cant chill with them lol..

I remember when we chatted u told me u thought i was cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally
                            can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping this email addy is still
                            the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe even
                            help me move my shit in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was
                            soo confused...anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and
                            take me out so u better be around bebe...

we only chatted a couple times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot know u
                            better when i was single..a nd i thoguth u were cute too but cudnt
                            tell u cause i wasnt single lol...ok so more info about me.. well im
                            23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and love to socialize, go out for
                            drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. i have a lil kitty named
                            BOO and i luv her to death... uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but
                            every gurl is they just wont admit it. so ilove watching p0rn and all
                            that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who doesnt..

I really hope we get a chance to chat for a bit either online or on the fone before i get
                            there enxt week.. i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and arent
                            married yet lol.. OH YA also.. i need to find a job when i get there..

do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? id LOVE to work in a bar
                            or osmehting like that...really anythgin cause my current job is fun
                            and all.. and technically i CUD keep doign it but i want a change.. i
                            currently work from home and well thats cool but i need ot be out
                            meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u what i
                            did? hmm shud i......???? ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out
                            on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and i get paid to chat
                            with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right ? I KNOW.. like i
                            figure iim horny anyways why not get paid to chat with people and play
                            with myself heheh...anyways i hope u dont look down on that and NO
                            THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... i actually need help
                            once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching out....like i
                            said before this computer is a complete piece of CRAP and freezes NON
                            STOP.. ive tried ot send this email to u maybe 3 times already and im
                            hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into trouble lol..

ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each
                            of us 3 VIP codes to give out to whoever we want.. so with this code u
                            can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont have to pay like
                            everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can
                            chat) is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY
                            USE IT FOR URSELF... i only get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more
                            than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER... i figured u cud
                            always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me
                            login half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room...

if theres anyone else logged in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but
                            remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM BEGGING U.. I TRUST
                            U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move..
                            also since im in such a huge debt already form my student loan I
                            really thingk we need to chat before i get there and make sure u evern
                            remember me hahha.. anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably
                            soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im gonna go start work.. i
                            really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of my
                            stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in
                            insdie ill shoot u myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u dont

wanna come chat i understand but its really the only palce to find me
                            now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there
                            after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hopign
                            to see u in my chat room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im
                            gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL KICK U IN THE BALLS
                            INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE BALLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...k babe im out
                            for now... chat ya soon.. kisses xoxo Adriana

FREE VIP BYPASS LINK ---> HTTP://Adriana22nakedlive.com

Tee, mis tahad, mulle tsikk ei meenu. Pole veel julgenud linki ka kasutada.
                            Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

Minu tsikk on konkreetsem

My Greetings) it is so easy to make me happy-just message me back,handsome boy! i am looking for love! Alinna
                              see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zip Vaata postitust
                                Sama Rita kirjutas ka mulle, mida ta õige mõtleb?
                                Sama siin, Rita is in for the kill
                                "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                                These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X