• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

International Debt Management Board,
    Rue 1885, Quartier Akpakpa, Cotonou, Benin
    INT'L DBT/0067-ODCS/13
    Congratulation:

Your $1.5M is ready for transfer to you via our department MONEY GRAM PAYMENT CENTER which you shall be receiving $4,500 daily until the total fund is completely transferred to you. Take note it will only cost you $105 for your payment File Activation before you can be able to start receiving your payment. Reconfirm to us Your Full Name, Country, Full Address and Your Phone Contact Number. Below is the information on how the $105 USD will be sent via western union or money gram and make sure you email us the MTCN or the REFERENCE number.
    Account Officer Receiver Name: Kizito Omabala
    City: Cotonou
    Amount: $105 USD
    Question: file
    Answer: file
    REFERENCE NUMBER; =====

As soon as this payment made by you is confirmed here we shall email you the first payment details to you for easily pickup of the first $4,500 in any money gram outlet around you.
    Regards
    Mr. David Alba
    Email: idmb@laposte.net
    Tel: +229 678 781 69

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zelee Vaata postitust
      International Debt Management Board,
      Rue 1885, Quartier Akpakpa, Cotonou, Benin
      INT'L DBT/0067-ODCS/13
      Congratulation:

Your $1.5M is ready for transfer to you via our department MONEY GRAM PAYMENT CENTER which you shall be receiving $4,500 daily until the total fund is completely transferred to you. Take note it will only cost you $105 for your payment File Activation before you can be able to start receiving your payment. Reconfirm to us Your Full Name, Country, Full Address and Your Phone Contact Number. Below is the information on how the $105 USD will be sent via western union or money gram and make sure you email us the MTCN or the REFERENCE number.
      Account Officer Receiver Name: Kizito Omabala
      City: Cotonou
      Amount: $105 USD
      Question: file
      Answer: file
      REFERENCE NUMBER; =====

As soon as this payment made by you is confirmed here we shall email you the first payment details to you for easily pickup of the first $4,500 in any money gram outlet around you.
      Regards
      Mr. David Alba
      Email: idmb@laposte.net
      Tel: +229 678 781 69
      Mulle tuli sama kiri, tavaliselt ma selliseid ei ava, aga alguses vaatasin, et IMDB-st ja lootsin, et olen suurepärase filmimaitse tõttu tunnustust saanud, aga kus sa sellega.

Kommentaar

oleks muidu kirja Tartusse edasi saatnud, aga nüüd ei teagi, kellele soovitada.

Subject: From Johnson (A Footballer)

From Johnson.

How are you Sir? My name's are Johnson Nwachukwu, I am a Nigeria professional Footballer, I'm playing in Senegalese premier Divine. My Club name is DUC FC (Dakar University football Club). My position is Midfielder and i can play both in the right / Left midfield. I am interested to extend my football carer to Europe or other better league. I wish to find a football agent who would help me extend my football carer to a better Club in a better League.
        I consider myself a very good and hardworking player. I have my video clips and CV. I will be glad to work with you and see what we can achieve. You can ask me whatever you wish to know about my football carer. I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

Johnson.
        armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Nõmme Kalju

Kommentaar

My Dear Good Friend,

How are you and your family over there?

I hope this email reaches you safely as it was the only means of contact I still have of you,being unable to locate your phone number.

Following my previous contact with you for a business relationship concerning transfer of investment funds to your account few years back which we did not complete together as planned but I later used another foreign partner from Argentina to complete the transfer where I am based now.

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your past effort even though we couldn't complete it due to one reason or the other.

However, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the time, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $500,000 USD.

The person you will contact to assist you process and issue the Cheque or Credit Card in your favour is: Mr.Andrew Themba He is a Private Banker with a South African bank where the funds is and I have already authorized him to make the payment to you as soon as you get in touch with him

Please find below his contact detail so that you will forward the required information of yours to enable him process and send payment to you without delay:

1. Your full names......................
            2.Postal address where he will send the cheque/Credit Card to you........................... ...........
            3.Your phone number to enable him keep telephonic contact with you before the
            Bank Draft leaves to your
            address....................... .................

CONTACT PERSON Mr. Andrew Themba
            EMAIL: themba.stdbank@accountant.com

At the moment, I am very busy here in Argentina with investment plans.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon once you
            receive the payment so that we share the joy together.

Best Regards,

N.James

Kommentaar

Do you need a loan? Send me a note at philipreibo@gmail.com, tell me where
              you reside, how much is it that you need and a valid phone number(Our
              sales representative will call you within 24hours) Application is done via
              phone so ensure your phone number is valid. We are now offering as low as
              2%.

Kommentaar

Otseselt nüüd mingi pettus ei tundu olevat, aga täiesti ajuvaba kiri tuli postkasti (video lingib Onu Bella žedöövrile). PS! Ei tunne ühtegi Margot...

Saatsin eile oma arvele 120 euri,mis saadeti täna minu norra arvele tagasi nagu laen.ma ei saa Margo käitumisest aru,ma pole palunud mingit laenu,kui oleksin tahtnud,oleksin võinud selle raha ka kandmatta jätta.Eestisse tulles,käin pangas ja võtan tõestuse,et see on Margo sooritatud tehing. Margo on teinud oma id kaarti või panga paroolidega,oma kontolt mulle ülekande,see täielik tsirkus,mis toimub.
                Eesti Pop 90-ndadMuusika: D. BohlenSõnad: Onu Bella

Kommentaar

Selle teemaga seoses tuleb kohe meelde kui mu isa "Nigeeria printsilt" 2000ndate alguses paarkümmend dollarit välja "pettis"

Kommentaar

delfit sirvides miski riivas silma, siin ta on

see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Täna öösel on gmaili jõudnud järgneva sisuga kiri.Kes on Käiro Margo, või Margo Käiro, pole aimugi.
                        kongis on lisaks margo käirole ka AIDS-i haige vene barõga gennadi,poiss ida virumaalt,kes tallinnas relvastatud rööviga kinni kukkus,sõnaotseses mõttes kukkus,kuna peale röövikatse nurjumist pani ta kullapoe eest kiiruga jooksu,taamal lähenevad sireenid hüürgamas. kalev spa juures komistas gennaadi aga nii õnnetult,et pikali kukkudes väänas hüppeliigese välja,sealt algaski tema vangalatee,piinlik ja loll lugu aga vähemalt tõsi.

öise vangla vaikust häirib kuskilt taamalt kõlav mehe alandlik kiunumine,jälle kedagi vägistatakse mõtiskleb margo käiro,ikka ilged pederastid on siin kongis koos,türa ei suuda oma paake kraanikaussi tühjaks lasta, vaja on ikka kuskile õõnsusesse kütta, faking peded. kiunumine valjeneb, ka margo käirol tekib speedode sees kihelus, kurat ammu pole naist saanud mõtleb ta. kas nüüd onada või lihtsalt nikuinin ära kuulata ja rahulikku unne jääda. ei persse täna ei ona, natuke imelik kui rõveda persenussi taustal lahti lööks.

Äkki tabab margo käirot hoop kõhtu, naaberkongi vägistamisheli on ka gennadi tiiraseks teinud : "Võta sjuhu" lausub gennaadi rahulikult. margo käiro äigab ja vingub, et türa sa oled lolliks läinud või, putsi ma pole mingi pederast, nahhui isegi antsus peaga ei võtaks mehelt suhu. sellele järgneb täistabamus margo käiro poolkõva munni pihta, äigamine jätkub. "Võta sjuhu jopptvõi" kordab gennadi natuke ärritunud häälega. margo käiro tõelise norra ehitajana ähvardab gennaadit vangladirektori ja ka kongist väljas olevate sõpradega, kes kõik sama kõvad vennad kui tema, dressipluusi ja palja peaga isegi talvel,tegijad ühesõnaga.

Selle peale järgneb veel kolmas ja neljas hoop, mõlemad kümpi pikki ninajuurikat, see tõmbab margo käirol supi lahti ning tekitab arusaama, et gennaadi ei tee jälle mõnda lolli nalja nagu ükskord kui ta margo käiro rätiku täis onas.
                        Nägu verine nagu aborigeenil peale seatappu on margo käiro reaalsuseks saanud, suhuvõtmiseks siin täna läheb, raisk aga sellele gennaadile ma veel näitan, kes kellelt suhu võtma hakkab. margo käiro teeb äkilise liigutuse ja üritab ennast teise korruse narile püsti ajada, sellele järgneb kiire aga täpne laks esihammaste pihta , margo käiro tunneb oma hambakildude ja vere segununud maitset suus, maitseb nagu oleks liivase millimallika suhu pannud. Gennadi käratab "raisk sa veel võtad suhu täna, hjakkab meeldima", järgneb veel hulgaliselt hoope esimestesse klahvidesse, kõhtu, munadesse ja kuklasse. peale kõike seda peksu näeb margo käiro välja nagu taunihaige lapse poolt joonistatud päkapikk.

Jägmine hetk mida margo käiro mäletab on see kui tal on haisev ja tüükaid täis munn kurgus, ta peaaegu lämbub kogu selle kombo sisse ära, hambapuru,veri ja vihase venelase poolkõva juurikas lõugade vahel, karvapahmakas nagu põrandamopp verises näos ringi hõõrumas.

nii saigi margo käirost suhuvõtja, vanglas sai ta omale hüüdnimeks hambahaldjas ja iga järgmine suhuvõtt tuli üha vähemate löökide tagajärjel. õnneks on gennaadi hetero, muidu oleks ma juba ammu taha saanud mõtiskleb margo käiro ja tal tuleb korraks isegi väike naeratus suule...

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
                          Täna öösel on gmaili jõudnud järgneva sisuga kiri.Kes on Käiro Margo, või Margo Käiro, pole aimugi.

Sain ka oma gmaili postkasti sama kirja täna öösel.

Kommentaar

Lisaks on viimase 24 tunni jooksul helistatud töönumbrile (emt) järgmisetelt numbritelt
                            +4150804637931
                            +8840928351497
                            +5160929451297

Spämmifilter on täiega maas ikka.

Kommentaar

Kõlab nagu vahva skript. Keegi võiks ülejäänud teksti ka avaldada, kuigi enne võiks kolm korda teksti toimetada ka.
                              The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Attn: Sir/Ma,
                                I am Mohammad Gaddafi, son of the killed Libyan leader
                                Muamar Gaddafi.
                                My family has been in Algeria until we were recently
                                granted political assylum in Oman.
                                For your personal consumption and information, my family
                                has a huge sum of money somewhere for investment for the
                                benefit of my family.
                                I am open to investment in any part of the world provided
                                the investments are lucrative and not directly linked to
                                my family and high returns guaranteed on investment.
                                You will be given freedom to invest in any aspect of
                                your countries economy.
                                Once I receive your email response and confirm that you
                                are capable of investing/managing the funds for us, I will
                                then give you informations on how to access the funds
                                and how much it is.
                                You will be entitled to 30% for all your services.
                                Keep this proposal confidential, please reply me via my
                                private email for further discussion: losocam@yahoo.dk
                                Regards,
                                Mohammad.

Miks Omaanis elav Mohammad Taani Yahoost kirjutab ja kuidas ei tea ta oma isa õiget nimekuju?
                                the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
                                because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X