No announcement yet.

Liiga hea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Meeldib mullegi Balo-attack. Heas mõttes kloune on alati vaja.
    Algselt postitas Plechazunga
    Jones doesn't get injuries. Injuries get Jones.

Hmm, that didn't really work.

Kommentaar

Jees. Üks lemmikuid jalgpallureid juba sellest Milani särgi ajast . Ülipull =) .

Kommentaar

"Õhtuleht üllatas uudisega, kuidas kaks poksijat ringis kaklema läksid"

Kommentaar

Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

Need vastused on peaaegu sama head, kui see eelmine video.

Kommentaar

Parim:
              I didn't get fired from this since she didn't have the power to fire me, but I got put on final warning pretty damn fast.

I worked at Blockbuster for a couple years while I was in college (and while Blockbuster was still a thing). I often worked with a short, round, bitchy girl who was a huge suck up to the boss and loved to brag about her meager accomplishments like she just conquered the world. Essentially imagine an extremely shorter Violet Beauregarde with the ego of Dwight Schrute. She had serious short-tubby-person-syndrome and didn't care who knew about it.

Anyway, it was just the two of us one night and we were slammed. We were both behind the front desk but she wasn't helping me with the long line of customers. Two older ladies came up with a stack of dvd's and a blu ray. Blu ray was still kind of a new thing, so I kindly asked "Do you ladies have a blu ray player?"

Old lady: "What's blu ray?" Me: "Well it's [yada yada yada]" OL: "Oh no we don't! Do you have this on dvd? Thank you young man, it's so hard to keep up with you teenagers and your technology these days."

I laughed it off, as she meant it in jest and I gave that little blu ray speech about ten times a day at the time, but my grumpy little blueberry of a co-worker came waddling over with her ever predictable commentary:

Co-worker: [To me, but loud enough for the ladies and the rest of the line to hear] "Well, I'm not a teenager and I know what blu ray is!"

Of course she does. She fucking works at Blockbuster. I didn't make eye contact with her as I kept scanning the movies into the computer.

Me: "Yeah, I've still got a few months left before I lose the teenager title." Her: [matter-of-fact-ly] "Well I can legally buy alcohol!"

I didn't miss a fucking beat. I turned to her, looked (down) into her eyes and said "Well I can legally ride roller coasters!".

She goes bright fucking red. Guy a couple people back in line loses his shit laughing. She storms back to the office and calls the regional store managers' cell to make up some story about how I wasn't doing my job or something. I'm on final warning the next day. Not a single fuck was given.

Kommentaar

Union Berliini fännid teevad täna seda:

A little backround: This actually started in 2003 when some 83 Union-fans illegally entered the stadium because they figured that the last game in the first leg of the season (a bad loss) was a bad ending for the year. So they jumped drunk over the fence and sang christmas songs on the field at the night of the 23rd. The club didn't press any charges and actually quite liked the idea... since then it became a tradition with more and more people coming every year.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Google "anagram"

Did you mean: nag a ram
                    jokers to the right
                    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Onu kink Manu fännile

Kommentaar

sigpic

Kommentaar

lmao

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR EVERY ESTONIAN.... I'M TOO TIRED OF READING THE SAME COMMENT ABOUT MY NAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN....GUESS WHAT....I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE MEANING OF MY NAME IN YOUR COUNTRY..... I DON'T WNAT TO BE IMPOLITE, BUT SERIOUSLY PLEASE, STOP SENDING THOSE STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT THE MEANING OF MY NAME!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

ta on Argentiinast, lahe nimi tal
                              sigpic

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X