No announcement yet.

Veits nalja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Õhtuleht – uudised, arvamused ja meelelahutus, lisaks sport, galeriid ja videod.Sõnumid otse elust, veebis, mobiilis ja paberil!
    Ela ja tunne, et elad
    see on kõige lihtsam
    filosoofia, mis toimib
    sule silmad ära vaata
    tagasi, hinga sügavalt ja
    hüppa üle iseenda varju
    tule koos minuga.

Kommentaar

Twilight's like soccer. They run around for 1,5 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand.

Kommentaar

http://www.parnupostimees.ee/?id=369142

Kommentaar

Tundub, et järelikult keegi ikka ostab, kui neid letis hoida tasub.

Kommentaar

see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Google tõlk

Inglise keel - vietnami keel
              “Will Edgar Savisaar ever be president of Estonia = "Sẽ Edgar Savisaar bao giờ được chủ tịch của Estonia"

vietnami keel - inglise keel
              "Sẽ Edgar Savisaar bao giờ được chủ tịch của Estonia" = "Edgar Savisaar will never be the president of Estonia"
              May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Maarek Vaata postitust
                Google tõlk

Inglise keel - vietnami keel
                “Will Edgar Savisaar ever be president of Estonia = "Sẽ Edgar Savisaar bao giờ được chủ tịch của Estonia"

vietnami keel - inglise keel
                "Sẽ Edgar Savisaar bao giờ được chủ tịch của Estonia" = "Edgar Savisaar will never be the president of Estonia"

You need people who score goals, that's how you win games.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Sai ise ka seda enne loetud, tasemel uudis ikka delfilt.

E:
                    Kaju Nõmmelt

väga hea. meie klubile oleks ka sellist vaja !
                    You need people who score goals, that's how you win games.

Kommentaar

A young man asks his granny:
                      Have you seen my pills,the ones i left on the table?They were labeled "LSD"...

Granny says:
                      Fuck the pills,man...Have you seen the dragon in the kitchen??
                      “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.”

Kommentaar

Today, I cleaned up my dog's crap after my wife asked me.5 minutes later she yelled at me for being lazy as she slammed the door leaving for work. My dog shit in the exact same spot apparently to make me look stupid.

Today, I came to the conclusion that you should always tell the truth.While I was busy reassuring her that the condom didn't break, she was telling me how it was okay because she was on the pill. According to the pregnancy test, we both lied.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Pealik Vaata postitust
                            A young man asks his granny:
                            Have you seen my pills,the ones i left on the table?They were labeled "LSD"...

Granny says:
                            Fuck the pills,man...Have you seen the dragon in the kitchen??
                            krt just lugesin seda nalja eesti keeles eelmise kuu Tarkadega klubist

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X