No announcement yet.

Veits nalja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Poolkaitsja Sergei Kazakov: "Olen kindel, et fännide toel suudame näidata kodustaadionil korraliku mängu ning loodetavasti toob see positiivse tulemuse."

Kommentaar

Twitteris Tiote vigastuse kohta: "I'm sure a kiss from Eva Carneiro would wake him up."
      Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

T. Rüütli: "Parem platsil targalt seista kui lollilt ringi joosta"

Kommentaar

Hala Madrid !

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Veits head nalja.

N2iteks:
                  A white boy, jimmy, and a black boy, jamal, are in the same kindergarten class. One day the teacher asks them to recite the alphabet. Jimmy goes first and gets through it perfectly. Jamal goes next, gets to h, stumbles and can't finish. That night, Jamal asks his mom why jimmy could recite the abc's and he couldn't. His mom responds with "that's because jimmy is white and you are black." The next day, the teacher asks them to count to 10. Jimmy again goes first and gets through it perfectly. Jamal goes second, gets to 4, stumbles and can't finish. That night, Jamal asks his mom why jimmy could count to 10 and he couldn't. His moms response was the same, " because he is white and you are black." The next day, while in the bathroom, Jamal catches a glimpse of Jimmy's penis. That night he asks his mother, "today I was in the bathroom and saw Jimmy's penis and mine was much bigger than his. Is that because I'm black and he's white?" Jamal's mother responds with, "no Jamal, that's because you are 18 and he is 5."

Ja:
                  A new golf course opens in town. It's rather shabby, and business starts off slow. The owner, taking matters into his own hands, builds three robots to help tidy the place up. For the next week, the place is impeccable; word spreads and people come from all over to try out the new course. Most customers love it, but there's one complaint: the robots are too shiny, and they sometimes reflect sunlight into the golfers' eyes when they're trying to swing. To solve this problem, the owner paints the robots black, thinking it will be a quick and easy fix. The next day, two of the robots don't show up to work and the third robs a convenience store.

Kommentaar

Nani Wikipedia lehelt:

Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha (born 17 November 1900), commonly known as MJ, is a ugandanstripper currently playing as a winger for English club Manure United in the strip club strip off and the [[Ugandan nationalstrip team for the olympics team].

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Saarlane Vaata postitust
                      Nani Wikipedia lehelt:

Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha (born 17 November 1900), commonly known as MJ, is a ugandanstripper currently playing as a winger for English club Manure United in the strip club strip off and the [[Ugandan nationalstrip team for the olympics team].
                      Umm... ja nali oli kus ?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rainis007 Vaata postitust
                        Umm... ja nali oli kus ?
                        Selles et : 1) Selline sitt on wikis
                        2) born 1900
                        3)ugandastripper
                        4)Manure united
                        5) nationalstrip
                        6) See kõik on homoliku Nani kohta
                        "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                        These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas atleticomadrid Vaata postitust
                          Selles et : 1) Selline sitt on wikis
                          2) born 1900
                          3)ugandastripper
                          4)Manure united
                          5) nationalstrip
                          6) See kõik on homoliku Nani kohta
                          Ma sain aru, et kõik see PEAKS naljakas olema, aga see polnud minu küsimus... ma rohkem tahtsin nagu teada, et kus nali ON ?

Nani on minujaoks väga ebasümpaatne tüüp, aga sellist peldikuseina stiilis asjas ma nalja küll ei näe.Labasust... vaid labasust...

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Võib-olla on olnud, aga noh, sue me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X