No announcement yet.

Pilte Hispaaniast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
    These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions!

Vaprus - Athletic Club - Rosenborg

Kommentaar

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
        These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Särk mille elueaks jäi vaid üks kohtumine novembrikuu jaheduses aastal 2003 ja seda kurikuulsas Champions League klassikute hulka piketeerinud mängus AS Monaco vs. Deportivo La Coruna, mis lõppes skooriga 8:3 prantslastele.

Meelepaha ebausklike hispaanlaste poolt oli muidugi mõistetav.

"I don't know who designed them but I don't want to see those jerseys again," Deportivo then coach Javier Irureta told the press. The Spaniard said that the orange, white and blue jerseys were to blame for the disaster.

"They certainly didn't bring us luck."

Kommentaar

Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Pogba Vaata postitust
                  Ja täna

Kommentaar

Kõige tuusam on see, et särgisponsor oli Ämblikmees!

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Atlético Madrid's Luis Aragonés receives flowers from a young girl before the match. 1970s

Kommentaar

Vicente Calderon Madridi öös.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Kui Madridi staadionid on mängude ajaks Hispaania lippudesse ehitud...

...siis Kataloonia arusaadavalt eksponeerib teisi sõnumeid.

Banners were banned by UEFA in the Champions League match between Barça and Olympiacos. In the moments prior to the Copa del Rey match between Lleida and Real Sociedad at the Camp d'Esports de Lleida, several of them were exhibited regarding the independence process in Catalonia.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X