Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

>>

Kommentaar

Tuleb välja, et Kobe Bryant on ka suur barca ja jalka fänn.

KOBE BRYANT
      Lakers Guard/FC Barcelona Fan

ROOTS
      Growing up in Italy, I followed soccer religiously. I'd go to the park to play basketball, but there were mini goals under the baskets, so I'd end up playing soccer with the other kids first. I became a Barça fan a few years ago, when Ronaldinho was there. I watched him when I was in Rome in 2005, and he was doing stuff I'd never seen before.

PLUGGED IN
      Pau Gasol grew up in Barcelona, so he keeps me in the loop. I follow games on the Internet, and even when we don't have time to watch, we talk about the team. Sasha Vujacic likes Madrid, so that leads to a lot of smack-talk in the locker room.

THE GOODS
      I have a great jersey collection; Leo Messi threw his to me in the stands at the Olympics. I also have signed soccer balls from Pelé for my kids and a picture with Diego Maradona.

WORLDVIEW
      I just enjoy the game and its influence. If you look at European basketball players who grew up playing soccer, they see our game differently—the angles, the cuts. I enjoy watching that.
      Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

kohitsetu

jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
          kohitsetu
          Seleta palun lihtinimesele, et mida sa öelda soovisid? sänks
          Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas daywalker Vaata postitust
            Seleta palun lihtinimesele, et mida sa öelda soovisid? sänks
            tahtsin öelda pildil oleva mehe kohta kohitsetu.

kohitsetu <8> (kes on kohitsetud)
            kohitsema <50>. ▪ Kohitseb jäära, täkku, kulti. Kohitsetud haaremivalvurid. Tsensor oli teost tublisti kohitsenud

nüüd on piisavalt lahti seletatud või on vaja Oskmaa bestselleri lauseehitusega selgitada?
            jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

>>

Kommentaar

Samba vms.

Blablalbla..
                >>

Kommentaar

NSFW

Kommentaar

vana aga hea .
                    >>

Kommentaar

Mulle meeldib Henry ja Eto'o "uus" värava tähistamis viis:

Kommentaar

Juande Ramos: “Pepe lost his cool but he did not mean to attack Casquero"
                        the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas cocoon Vaata postitust

Juande Ramos: “Pepe lost his cool but he did not mean to attack Casquero"

Kasper ütleb:
                          see pole rusikas
                          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

The t-shirt reads 'Sindrome X Fragil', which is the name of a medical condition known in English as Fragile X Syndrome.
                            Fragile X Syndrome is a genetic problem that leads to emotional, mental, and sometimes physical problems in its sufferers, with some of its effects being compared with those of autism.
                            Messi treats the syndrome as a personal cause, having during last month spent a day in Barcelona with children who suffer from the affliction.
                            As the player himself explained, he suffered from hormonal problems as a child, and had he not received help he could never have been in a position to score a vital goal for one of the world's top clubs.

Players often talk about giving something back, and with tonight's show of publicity it looks like Messi is serious about doing just that.
                            Joga Bonito!!!

Kommentaar

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ANDRAA%7E1.001/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]
                              iHala Madrid !

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas sten21 Vaata postitust
                                [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ANDRAA%7E1.001/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]
                                suht feil

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X