Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas mjaasa Vaata postitust
    Fakeripsmed ei maksa alla viie euro��
    Ma tõesti ei tea, palju fakeripsmed maksavad, kujundlikud pigem öeldud, aga väga nunnu, et sina tead

Kommentaar

Huvitav, kas keegi vastutab ka selle eest, et err-i maja katusele 1,5 meetrit sügav vett mittepidav bassein ehitati.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas urmar Vaata postitust
        Huvitav, kas keegi vastutab ka selle eest, et err-i maja katusele 1,5 meetrit sügav vett mittepidav bassein ehitati.
        NSVL ilmselt..

Kommentaar

Küllap ikka juurdeehitatud see "bassein" oli.

Kommentaar

Itaalia?

Kommentaar

Peaks esindama siin klubi ja klubi mida ta esindab on Itaaliast
              Klubide Euroopa meistrikad. Oponent on muidu Hollandi kodanik

Algselt postitas j6u1uv4n4 Vaata postitust
              Itaalia?
              Tundmatu - ehk mida mina ka tean

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas mjaasa Vaata postitust
                Fakeripsmed ei maksa alla viie euro😉
                50€ umbes maksavad #fablife

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas urmar Vaata postitust
                  Eilse vihmaga on tegemist eriolukorraga ja sadevee äravoolu projekteerimisel ei arvestata nii ulmeliste vooluhulkadega.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
                    Kuulsin just, et teenindajate kohta, kes viivad klaase minema (baarides) öeldakse jõhvikas. Kuna seda teadsid kaks inimest erinevatest linnadest ja taustaga, peaks tegu olema levinud nimetusega, mitte ühe koha fenomeniga.

Millest see nimi tuleneb?
                    Baarmanide kõnepruuk-" jõhvikas" teeb kokteili põhjasid või lisab kokteili jõhvika vms kokteilikirsi.
                    "An errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill"

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas check Vaata postitust
                      Miks inimesed juuksurisse ei taha aega ette broneerida ja on nõus selle asemel järjekorras ootama? Iga muu teenuse puhul on ju see elementaarne. Kvalifitseerub vist rumala küsimuse alla küll...
                      Ilmselgelt on tegu inimestega kel on 1. oma soengust pohhui 2. enamasti vajavad lõikust "tehke küljed lühemaks".
                      Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Keegi ETV kommentaatoritega 2010. aasta MMi väravaid/mänge omab enda käsutuses?

Kommentaar

Kas see veider Ojulandi partei eksisteerib veel?
                          "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                          These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas atleticomadrid Vaata postitust
                            Kas see veider Ojulandi partei eksisteerib veel?

tundub, et täitsa tegutseb. Ojuland isegi juhatuse liige.

Kommentaar

praeguses kliimas relevantne nii, et ehk on keegi veel sellest vastusest huvitatud.

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
                              kas sportlased ostavad endale lugusid player's tribune'i variautoritelt? või on see enam-vähem aus ja lihtsalt editor teeb jutu kirjaoskuslikuks.
                              Do the players ever write the article themselves or are they all just extracts from interviews

Sorry in advance for the long-winded response, but we get asked this quite a bit, and it's worth really diving into, because it's a lot more nuanced than most people expect. There's no single, set process for how we create our pieces. It all depends on the situation and what the athlete wants. We often have athletes who contact us directly with a rough draft that's already finished, or even just an outline of thoughts that they want to work with an editor on in order to help them shape and refine it into a full narrative. We get tons of these every month through our players' inbox. We've actually gotten some of our most surprising pieces this way -- pieces that we would never even have dreamed to ask for, like Daniel Carcillo's piece about the tragic death of his best friend (the former NHL enforcer Steve Montador), and Olympian Aly Raisman's piece about being a survivor of sexual assault.

Of course, let's be real ... it's really difficult for anyone to stare into the endless white abyss of a blank Word doc, even for professional writers. A lot of the time, we're working with athletes who really have a great story to tell, but they want to start by just talking about their life for a while. In my experience, this has no less value than someone sitting in front of a Word doc and riffing. We've gotten some of the most raw, authentic anecdotes from having our editors sit down with the athlete and just talk. Over the course of the conversation, we'll figure out with the athletes how to shape all these stories they've told into one coherent narrative. Then the editor will take that conversation and shape it into a first draft, which the athlete then can edit, add detail, add context, fix mistakes, and do whatever they want. This is really the fun part for me, and the part of the process that is probably the most key to making something memorable. We don't always succeed, but we're not just trying to make blog posts or extended interviews. We're trying to make something that's extremely detailed and specific and that the athlete feels proud of.

Some people want a clean answer about our process -- they want to say, "Aha! It's bulls***!" or "Aha! It's real!" based on whether or not someone wrote the first draft. But to be honest, I've been doing this for three years now, and I can honestly say that the authenticity of our pieces has very little to do with whether or not the athlete wanted to write the first draft. It has everything to do with how honest and open the athlete is willing to be, and how much of themselves they're willing to give to this process, no matter how they choose to do it.

We sat down with Romelu Lukaku for 4 hours and he poured his heart out. He deserves all the credit in the world for that.

And, if you're reading this and still thinking, "Okay, fine, but to me, this is ONLY real if the athlete physically writes the first draft in a Google Doc," I totally understand, but just consider this ...

We've worked with athletes who have dictated incredible stories who have been:

- illiterate.

- dyslexic.

- suffering from post-concussion syndrome and unable to even glance at a computer screen.

- suffering from anxiety and depression and unable to get out of bed.

- telling a traumatic story that they've attempted to sit down and write 10 times, but have been unable to get past the grief.

We're often working with footballers who speak four or five languages, and want to be able to tell their story in Portuguese or Spanish and then have it translated into English.

In the end, our only goal is to try to create a safe space for athletes to tell some stories -- and hopefully to be a little more open and honest about who they are and what they care about. We're definitely not trying to compete with traditional media. What they do is absolutely essential. But, at least in my opinion, just because someone didn't go to journalism school doesn't mean they don't have an incredible story to tell, and a story that can actually effect some change in the world.

Thanks for the question! -- SC

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._weve/e1hv6rj/
                              jokers to the right
                              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Miks mu soccerneti foorum vahepeal selline välja näeb nagu pildil kujutatud? Mul see roheline valge kombo istub vähe rohkem ...
                                Lisatud failid

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X