Notts County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Notts County

Teeme siis maailma vanimale jalgpalliklubil eraldi teema.Kuna nüüd on klubi rikkad omanikud sis on vaid aja küsimus kui see klubi jälle kõrgemas liigas mängib.Tegemist siis klubiga mis asutati aastal 1862 aastal Nottinghamis.Lähemalt ajaloo kohta peaks saama lugeda sellelt lingilt http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/page/...028224,00.html
    See suvi asus siis klubisse tööle rootslane Sven-Goran Eriksson ning kes kohe on hakanud tõsiselt tegelema meeskonna tugevdamisega.Kõige pealt osteti Man.Cityst väravavaht Kasper Schmeichel. Vabaagendina liitus klubiga ka endine inglise koondislane Sol Campbell ja uue mehed on klubis veel
    Lee Hughes, Luke Rodgers, Ben Davies ja Graeme Lee.

Viimased uudised soestavad klubiga ka veel endist Arsenali poolkaitsjat Freddie Ljungbergi,endist Itaalia koondise ründetähte Christian Vieri ja Portsmouthi ründajat Kanu kellel ametlik leping klubiga läbi on.Eks paistab kas raha suudab mehi klubisse meelitada.aga eks paljud loodavad varsti seda klubi näha jälle kõige kõrgemas mängus
    Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
    Ott Järvela

Lõpuks ometi see teema tehtud. Saan kergemalt hingata.
    the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
    because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

maailma vanim jalgpalliklubi on Sheffield

Kommentaar

Boltoni asemel võiks Premieris olla küll.
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Hommik!

No mida nagu? Hakkame nüüd kõigile satsidele omanimelist teemat tegema. Mulle meeldib ka ühtepuhku Football Manageris Northwich Victoriaga mürada (klassikaks kujunes muidugi FM2006-ga võidetud 6xCL tiitlit ning 8xPL võitu aastaks 2025) , aga egas seetõttu ma nüüd koheselt siin tolle klubi auks mingisugust teemat ka ei hakka tegema Või mis sa arvad kas peaks tegema.

Lugupidamisega,
          Forca Fisichella- Force India esikfänn!
          Targa inimese tähelepanekuid elust enesest.
          "Olete te tähele pannud, kui nilbed on higistavad puulehed? Eelsperma igal pool."

Kommentaar

peab ju alternatiive otsima, kui boltonis kõik pirnikujuliseks läheb.

Kommentaar

Solile kõlbaski ainult üks mäng teha. Kahju.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Epic Vaata postitust
                Solile kõlbaski ainult üks mäng teha. Kahju.

eks ta sai selle pildil oleva vastasmängija käest rippjäsemega liiga valusalt poolitajalihasesse ja solvus lõplikult...

Kommentaar

A Place In The Sol
                  Roll up, roll up and come ye marvel at the amazing bulls**t-spouting man.

As you probably predicted, we've collated just a few of the choice proclamations made by Sol Campbell after he signed his five-year pension pl...sorry, contract at Notts County on August 25.

* "The infrastructure behind the club - that's the main thing....that's what I've bought into - it's fantastic. And it's the oldest club in the world - it's a fantastic feeling - you're part of something special."

* "I had various offers from Premier League clubs, but they were all short term - this is long term. And for my career and where I want to be, for me it's better. Long term is better for me and where I want to go. The ambitions of Notts County match mine."

* "I think eventually I'll play in the Premier League again - who knows? By the end of my fifth year, who knows? Player manager, or player coach, who knows?"

* "It's all about the team, it's all about playing football. I'll roll my sleeves up and get on with it."

* "With one (Premier League) club there was actually a deal on the table waiting to be done for quite a while and I couldn't understand why it wasn't sorted. If my record doesn't speak for itself then what can I say?

"Look at what I have done as a player, how I have performed and speak to people who have worked with me. So yes, it's a manager's prerogative to look at other players and other options, but why keep me hanging on for so long? If you want a player, want him to do well, want to have a good relationship with him then you don't um and aah and keep him waiting.

"What's that tell me? Do I need to say anymore? Long-term wise how am I going to have a good relationship with someone who has acted like that? I'm a proper guy, I get on with things, do things properly and get things done.

* "I would love to be in that World Cup squad next year. Why not? It's not as if if I'm suddenly not going to be playing well."

* "I went with my gut feeling and signed on here and I really want to make it work. There's a real buzz about this place. The owners are ready to put the investment in to get the right players and the right staff so we can build the club together.

"The team is one thing, the most important thing, but you must also put in place a proper structure for the club. So when we get into the Premier League we can handle ourselves properly both mentally and physically as a team but just as importantly as a club. That will mean we can stay there and push on to qualify for Europe and the Champions League."

* "Believe me this is not the end of the Sol Campbell story - this is the start of a new exciting chapter of the Sol Campbell story. It really is. It's going to work, just wait and see."

* "I am confident that something special is being created at the club which will yield a club and a team able to match the ambitions of the new owners, management and proud fans. It's a challenge but I think everyone connected with the club is prepared for that. And what a fantastic dream to have to keep winning promotions and get Notts County back into the Premier League. I want to be a part of that and I am genuinely excited by what the club is trying to achieve."
                  "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

Nüüd tahavad rikkurid klubisse peatreenerik tuua Roberto Mancini aga kas mees tahab sellist väljakutset vastu võtta
                    Mis on ühist Tallinna jõulukuusel ja Cristiano Ronaldol? Mõlemad kipuvad ümber kukkuma, aga süüdi on alati teised!
                    Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Miks siis Eriksssson ei kõlband?

Kommentaar

Erikssssson ei ole seal klubis treenerina, vaid spordidirektor või keegi selline asi
                        "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Mis põhjusel siis County müüki pandi?kas Sven paneb ka nüüd jooksu?
                          Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas budulojus Vaata postitust
                            Mis põhjusel siis County müüki pandi?kas Sven paneb ka nüüd jooksu?
                            Ehk loed artikkli läbi, äkki saad vastuse.
                            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

The revelation came as Ray Trew, the club’s new owner, told The Daily Telegraph that he intends to invite officers of the East Midlands Police Economic Crime Unit to investigate Munto Finance, the previous owners who assumed control last July.

The move follows the announcement that the former Lincoln City chairman had saved the club from administration, hours before Wednesday’s High Court appearance to face a winding-up order from HM Revenue and Customs.

According to Trew, who until Tuesday morning was still convinced that administration was the only option, the blame for the club’s predicament must be shared between Munto and Peter Trembling, the former chairman who completed a management buy-out after Munto were exposed as charlatan investors.

Although Trembling does deserve credit for injecting £500,000 of his own money into the club, Trew argues that the businessman buried his head in the sand as to the true nature of the club’s plight. As County’s debts spiralled to £6.7 million, Trembling was “running around like a headless chicken, waiting for a golden goose to lay a giant egg,” distracted by the mirage of £60million investment.

Between completing his buy-out on Dec 12 and selling the club for £1 on Feb 11, Trembling was searching for investment of £25million, an additional £25million once promotion to the Championship was achieved, and a further £10million over five years to ensure Eriksson’s ongoing commitment — all for a club in the fourth division of English football.

The full extent of the fantasy in which the club’s hierarchy was living, however, is illustrated by their attempts to sign Beckham.

Research by The Daily Telegraph has revealed that Eriksson conducted talks with the LA Galaxy midfielder’s agent, who confirmed that he would be available in October this year. “Sven spoke to David’s agent and asked him what his plans were for the long term,” Trembling confirmed. “We said 'wouldn’t it be great if he could finish his career at Notts County’.”

It was against the backdrop of such extravagant ambitions that the reality of the club’s financial predicament became clearer. A winding-up petition was issued by HMRC for an unpaid tax bill of over £600,000, yet it was a reality Trembling refused to accept.

As his legal advisers recommended he contact insolvency experts, Trembling told investors that the club represented the “best investment opportunity, pound for pound, in English football”. When one insolvency expert, from the respected firm Begbies Traynor, called him, Trembling made the excuse that he was driving and never returned the call.

Meanwhile Eriksson continued to be driven around the country at great expense. Although Trembling insists that the overall sum spent on chauffeur expenses during his administration was around £5,000, Trew claims that the club has taken receipt of two separate invoices from chauffeur companies, totalling £40,000.

The eye-watering excess did not stop there. Before bonuses, the club were spending in excess of £2million on their 21 playing staff, including almost £1million a year on goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel.

Such spending, at a club with an annual turnover of £3 million, took them to the brink of administration.

Trew, together with his chief executive Jim Rodwell, have successfully negotiated the payment of £321,000 to HMRC, with an agreement to pay a further £50,000 every month for the next year to have the winding-up petition dropped in court.

Moreover, they will fly to Spain on March 2 to conduct talks with Ludo Mobil, to conclude a shirt sponsorship agreement worth £250,000.

They have already secured guarantees of an additional shirt sponsor worth another £250,000 as long as they achieve promotion — despite it all, still a possibility for the seventh-placed club.
                              Ott Järvela

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X