Eesti Dream Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Eesti Dream Team

Tere. I am a footballfan, who also follows Estonian footballteam quite much, and i would like to know your oppinion about my Estonian dream team:

----------------Zenjov-----Saag------------------
    Klavan-----Vassiljev-----Lindpere------Kink
    Sidorenkov---Jääger----Piiroja------Kruglov
    ------------------Pareiko------------------------

This is how the Estonian national team would look like, if i would choose. What do you guys think? Is this the best possible lineup, or could we make it look even better than this?

Yes we could.

Kommentaar

Jari! Welcome to soccernet.ee forum!

Kommentaar

----------------Zenjov-----Ahjupera------------------
        Kruglov-----Vassiljev-----Lindpere/Dmitrjev------Kink
        Klavan---Rähn----Piiroja------Jääger

vahetusest:Oper,Puri ,Vunk

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Meintz Vaata postitust
          ----------------Zenjov-----Ahjupera------------------
          Kruglov-----Vassiljev-----Lindpere/Dmitrjev------Kink
          Klavan---Rähn----Piiroja------Jääger

vahetusest:Oper,Puri ,Vunk
          So, you would replace Kaimar Saag with Jarmo Ahjupera, and basically also Andrei Sidorenkov with Taavi Rähn.
          Are Ahjupera and Rähn really better than Sidorenkov and Saag? I must admit that i have not seen Rähn play that much, but its hard for me to believe that someone who plays in Chinese division would be better than a guy who plays in Denmarks highest league...

Also, i thought that if Estonia wants to have a big guy in the starting eleven, they would choose Sander Post before Ahjupera.
          But does everyone here think that Ahjupera is better than Post?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Litmanen Vaata postitust
            So, you would replace Kaimar Saag with Jarmo Ahjupera, and basically also Andrei Sidorenkov with Taavi Rähn.
            Are Ahjupera and Rähn really better than Sidorenkov and Saag? I must admit that i have not seen Rähn play that much, but its hard for me to believe that someone who plays in Chinese division would be better than a guy who plays in Denmarks highest league...

Also, i thought that if Estonia wants to have a big guy in the starting eleven, they would choose Sander Post before Ahjupera.
            Question is about positions. Klavan is the best in LB position, Jääger in RB and basically there are only two reliable DC-s in Estonian national team - Rähn and Piiroja.

Kommentaar

Sorry for my English.Hope you understand
              Post been played well only Estonia meistriliiga but Ahjupera was very good against Serbia, Uruguay and Italy. Saag have a much chances to scored, but he don`t used it.Ahjupera was played for Ujipest 15 game and scored 8.

Jääger is actually right back and Kruglov left midfielder. And Rähn/Piiroja have been several years in central defender.

And Lindpere don`t come to Estonia team. Sidorenkov can`t to Estonia line up, because Klavan is better than Sidorenkov

Kommentaar

Ahjupera had a great season in Ujpesti (Hungarian League), where he was on loan from Gyori ETO, scored a number of goals and was also pretty good in NT. Meanwhile Post started this year in Flora and moved to Norway at the end of March. I believe if the situation remains as it is now - Ahjupera is back on the bench (if lucky, if not then sitting in the stands) in Gyori and Post receives playing time and scores goals in Aalesund, then this will transfer to NT and Post will be preferred.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Meintz Vaata postitust
                  Sorry for my English.Hope you understand
                  Post been played well only Estonia meistriliiga but Ahjupera was very good against Serbia, Uruguay and Italy. Saag have a much chances to scored, but he don`t used it.Ahjupera was played for Ujipest 15 game and scored 8.

Jääger is actually right back and Kruglov left midfielder. And Rähn/Piiroja have been several years in central defender.

And Lindpere don`t come to Estonia team. Sidorenkov can`t to Estonia line up, because Klavan is better than Sidorenkov
                  OK, thank you to you all for the answers.

I noticed that Ahjupera has made more goals recently than Post, but lets remember that Post plays in a better league (Norwegian league is better than Hungarian league). But if you say that Ahjupera is better, i believe you.

Yes, i heard that Lindpere wants to focus more on playing in United States and does not want to play in national team right now, that is really sad.

And i read that Sidorenkov does not play in Denmarks league anymore, lets hope that he finds a good new team.

I think Estonian national team looks pretty good now, but of course its imporant that Estonia also has young talented players who can replace older players in the future. The only (talented) young players i know are Marko Meerits, Marek Kaljumäe and Henri and Hannes Anier. Are there more? And by the way, which Anier is more talented? My guess would be Hannes, because Henri is almost 21 and still playing in Estonian league...

Kommentaar

OK, thank you to you all for the answers.

I noticed that Ahjupera has made more goals recently than Post, but lets remember that Post plays in a better league (Norwegian league is better than Hungarian league). But if you say that Ahjupera is better, i believe you.

Yes, i heard that Lindpere wants to focus more on playing in United States and does not want to play in national team right now, that is really sad.

And i read that Sidorenkov does not play in Denmarks league anymore, lets hope that he finds a good new team.

I think Estonian national team looks pretty good now, but of course its imporant that Estonia also has young talented players who can replace older players in the future. The only (talented) young players i know are Marko Meerits, Marek Kaljumäe and Henri and Hannes Anier. Are there more? And by the way, which Anier is more talented? My guess would be Hannes, because Henri is almost 21 and still playing in Estonian league...
                    I myself too don`t know who is more talented, but most talented player in Estonia is Zenjov.
                    I think mostly Flora players are very talented players for example Mosnikov,Luts,Alliku,Baranov, Jahhimovitš.From Levadia is Podholjuzin,Subbotin,Rättel.Most talented player from Levadia is Morozov
                    From Kalju is talented player Ken Kallaste.
                    Narva Trans and Sillamäe Kalev have only Russia players.

Of course most players from Tammeka are very young and hopes for the future like Prosa,Toom and Tenno

Kommentaar

Well Ojamaa is pretty talented, though haven't seen him for the U21 for a while for some reasons unknown.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas $$$ Vaata postitust
                        Well Ojamaa is pretty talented, though haven't seen him for the U21 for a while for some reasons unknown.
                        Yeah, Ojamaa's talent is something like the monster of Loch Ness, everyone speaks about it, but no-one has seen it.

Kommentaar

hahaah, Dannar

Kommentaar

Hey Litmanen!Are you finnish?

If you are, tell me about Finland team line up, What you think, who should to be there.

Does Valeri Minkenen and Juha Hakola have chance to get into Finland team.

I feel Jussi Jaaskeleinen played bad last game.What finnish people think about him?

Kommentaar

Yes, olen soomlane I have once seen an Estonian Meistriliiga-game, that was in august 2008 when Flora Tallinn beat Kalev Sillamäe 7-1.

Hakola played in that game, and when talking about Hakola, he played quite well in Holland (Heracles and Willem II) but unfortunately Willem II was relegated to the first division after last season, and of course Hakola did not want to continue there. But of some reason Hakola has had it very difficult to find a new club....he was just on trial with Hungarian team Debrecen, but did not get any contract. Hakola has only played one game in finnish national team, and if he doesnt get to a good team, i dont think he will be playing in finnish national team anymore.

I have not seen Minkenen play, but i have heard that people dont see him as a potential national team player....not good enough.
                              I know that Minkenen missed a penaltykick when Flora was playing against Shamrock Rovers....that was quite an expensive miss..poor Minkenen.

Jussi Jääskeläinen is Finlands best and right now the only good goalkeeper, but unfortunately he has decided not to play in the national team anymore, and that is why finnish national team sucks nowadays.

There is no doubt about the fact that right now Estonia is better in football than Finland....Finland would never have won Serbia with the way Finland plays nowadays, but you did.

We used to have quite a good national team, but now Jari Litmanen and Joonas Kolkka are old, Sami Hyypiä and Hannu Tihinen have retired and so has Jääskeläinen from the national team...and Mikael Forssell did not get to play in his club Hannover, and now he has left the team.
                              I think the best possible lineup for Finland right now would be something like this:

---------------------------------------Mikael Forssell (no club)-----------------------------

Alexei Eremenko (Kilmarnock)-Jari Litmanen (HJK)-Mika Väyrynen (Heerenveen)-Perparim Hetemaj (Chievo)

---------------------------------------Markus Heikkinen (Rapid Wien)----------------------

Jukka Raitala (Osasuna)--Petri Pasanen (Salzburg)--Niklas Moisander (AZ)--Veli Lampi (Arsenal Kyiv)

----------------------------------Otto Fredriksson (Spartak Nalchik)------------------------------

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X