320x50 ülemine bänner

Collapse

Teadaanne

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who want to participate in EURO-2012 TV reality show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Who want to participate in EURO-2012 TV reality show?

Hi guys,

Im new here, so dont give me a lot of kicks )

Im from Ukraine, and working for Ukrainian TV-channel 1plus1

We are working on a real life projects: showing not a mass culture, but a life as it is.

So what is this long preparation for: we are going to make a reality show about football fans / ultras, which are travelling to Ukraine from abroad: what will they do, see and feel - to look over Ukraine with their eyes

Idea - is to find some people, who want to participate in a show, made by themselves...

They visit Ukrainian EURO host-cities - Kiev, Donets, Kharkiv, Lviv - as usual fans/ultras, who come to watch a football match and spend some time in a country - filming their activity with handycams )

About the project:
    we are going to start it in October: dates will be known after we will get all people involved. But no one is obliged to go on particular dates - participants could choose any comfortable time for them, because all of them will go different ways

Financing costs:
    All most will be covered by organizer

So what you will get;
    - tickets to- from Ukraine / petrol paid if you go by own car
    - we will meet you in the first spot of your entering and equip you with handycams
    - than set up your directions, and provide you with money you can spend / guarantee letter to cover your expenses at the end of the trip
    Have more questions - do not hesitate to ask

So, we have launched the project officially.

ТВ шоу, фільми і серіали 1+1 медіа. Цікаві новини зі світу шоу бізнеса. Телепрограма на весь тиждень. Слідкуйте за останніми новинками на сайті.

Kommentaar

Are we allowed to drink unbelivable ammounts of alcohol?

Kommentaar

On your account - yes ) we are not covering sex, drugs and alco ) but its not expensive in Ukraine - believe me $)

Kommentaar

Muide, ma olin vist ainus, kes selle asja suhtes yhendust v6ttis ja praegu olen ma linnas nimega Kamjanets Podilski ja absoluutselt palju alkoholi v6ib juua kyll.

Kommentaar

*patsutus seljale*

Kommentaar

mis linnad veel kavas on?

Kommentaar

Praegu olen Lvivis ja l2en Kiievi Dinamo ja Karpaty ,m2mgule. Muidu on k2idud Kiievis, Kamjanetsis, Chyrnovtsyis, Rahivis. Esmasp2eval tagasi kiievis ja siis lennukile.

Kommentaar

tra, miks ma ühendust ei võtnud?
                  The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Kuidas ma alles nüüd seda teemat märkasin? ://
                    Algselt postitas Cule
                    Eestis sünnib iga päev üks Ronaldinho,aga treener teeb temast TVMK tasemel mängija

Kommentaar

Stripibaaris pidi ka käima. Noh, et kuidas välismaalastele meeldib. Täitsa lahe oli. Kiievi oma vähemalt, Lvivis nii lahe polnud.

Kommentaar

Working...
                      X