320x50 ülemine bänner

Collapse

Teadaanne

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Flora Tallinn - Steaua Bucharest (1998/99 Champions League - Preliminary Rounds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

FC Flora Tallinn - Steaua Bucharest (1998/99 Champions League - Preliminary Rounds)

Hello to all Estonian football fans, my name is Vlad, and I am Romanian football collector of tickets and programmes and a life time supporter of Steaua Bucharest. First of all please excuse my English but I cannot speak Eesti language

The reason I am writing to you on this forum is the fact that I am searching for an old ticket from the match played in 1998 between Flora Tallinn against my Steaua Bucharest (which you won 3-1). I do have the match programme from that game and this is the only item I am missing from completing that historic season for my team.

I may be able to offer in exchange a ticket from the match in Bucharest, and the match played in Bucharest recorded on DVD. I also search for the match from Tallinn in DVD format, since I don't remember it being broadcasted in Romania.

Looking forward for a reply and a help from a fellow football collector,
    Thank you in advance,
    Vlad
    sportarchive@yahoo.com

I think you should also write e-mail to fcflora@fcflora.ee May be they can help. Though I'm not sure that thay have these tickets, programmes etc. But you may get lucky.

Kommentaar

Adding mine. I know Vlad, I have helped him with collecting some material this Summer.
      If someone happens to have the items he's looking for, you can get in touch with me so I can collect and send him.
      Thanks!
      Rumori di Spogliatoio - Estonian football in English
      Premium Liiga Clubs News
      Facebook
      Twitter

Kommentaar

Working...
      X