Viareggio Cup aka 'Coppa Carnevale'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Viareggio Cup aka 'Coppa Carnevale'

A chance to watch Italian youth clubs including Liivak's Napoli!
    欢迎访问粉色APP导航【fenseapp.net】!本色下载app黄版下载,本色下载安装,本色秀app立即下载,本色秀直播app下载是超好玩的短视频手机APP,提供ios苹果下载/安卓下载。片源丰富,高潮迭起!

The RAI streaming should not be available outside of Italy, but I am sure it's possible to use those hide-the-IP programs and access the website (unless using some streamings sites like Roja Directa or something).

Buon divertimento!
    Rumori di Spogliatoio - Estonian football in English
    Premium Liiga Clubs News
    Facebook
    Twitter

Nice work by the Italian Tv channel by not even lining up our Frank Liivak.
    Daje!!!
    1.totti koondisesse.
    2.Money talks bullshit(totti) walks.
    3."Miks mind feminiinseks peetakse"-F.Totti
    "Kui Tottil oleks mu*nn oleks ta mees"-George W. Bush

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Uuu Vaata postitust
      Nice work by the Italian Tv channel by not even lining up our Frank Liivak.
      I know, it's a shame
      When I saw with my eyes I could not believe...but, what I could do was to add him there and I did.
      Later on, when he got on the pitch, the commentator knew about him. I think it was a mistake of the guy preparing the graphics then.

On a side note, as a Lazio fan, did you notice the right full-back? Pollace? This guy is really good. Minala is a big talent too.
      Premium Liiga Clubs News
      Facebook
      Twitter

Kommentaar

Really great of you to add his name on the list. Frank should be good enough to be recognized by the Primavera game commentators, coaches, people close on those events etc.
        To be honest im not monitoring Lazios youth that closely. Yes they(Pollace, Minala) looked solid and promising but so have been a lots of players which in the end couldnt even fight for a regular Serie-B place on loan. So all in all the Primavera of Lazio is doing great but still im waiting for a long long time for somebody like Nesta to jump on the table. Rozzi is on loan in Real and will face Frank in CL Primavera. And then theres Keita, Crecco and Elez. Keita is on a verge to be a really really solid player, let him succeed. Speaking of Lazios Primavera, now we have Simone Inzaghi as a new head coach of the boys. This will be the proving point for the former Lazio striker as Bollini joined Reja to guide the A-team.
        Daje!!!
        1.totti koondisesse.

Kommentaar

Really great of you to add his name on the list. Frank should be good enough to be recognized by the Primavera game commentators, coaches, people close on those events etc.
          To be honest im not monitoring Lazios youth that closely. Yes they(Pollace, Minala) looked solid and promising but so have been a lots of players which in the end couldnt even fight for a regular Serie-B place on loan. So all in all the Primavera of Lazio is doing great but still im waiting for a long long time for somebody like Nesta to jump on the table. Rozzi is on loan in Real and will face Frank in CL Primavera. And then theres Keita, Crecco and Elez. Keita is on a verge to be a really really solid player, let him succeed. Speaking of Lazios Primavera, now we have Simone Inzaghi as a new head coach of the boys. This will be the proving point for the former Lazio striker as Bollini joined Reja to guide the A-team.
          Thanks! - actually when I checked the line-up I had to re-read it twice if not three times as I thought I couldn't read well 'Liivak', instead they forgot...
          Yeah, let's see what he's like. His brother seems to be already keen to take a Serie A side as till last minute he was rumoured to take on AC Milan before the job was given to Seedorf.

Regarding the youngsters. Eh, Nesta is big big example. Unfortunately they have no patience with young guys sometimes, and it's not only Lazio, but Inter, Juve and Milan themselves. These clubs have a lot of pressure to deliver and sometimes few games are fatal. For me the Serie B is a like a big swamp where to send these guys. I would start to do like they do in Spain and have Serie A second teams in Serie B. They have said many times that the Primavera is not so proving for when they go on the other side.
          Premium Liiga Clubs News
          Facebook
          Twitter

Kommentaar

Okey yes Nesta is too much to ask
            Im happy Pippo didnt get the job...i think its still to early in the process. Pippo surely was the big brother with big achievements...maybe Simone can turn the boat around on the coaching surface.
            Cant say any real opinion on the Primavera development because im too far away from that. But im sure a real talent cant break into the first team with his first 3-4 real chances. Keita was doing average for the Primavera but is shining for the first team. On the other hand some successful strikers from the Primavera never had any impact in the first team. Is the first team over the limit or are they wrongly used/guided i dont know.
            Daje!!!
            1.totti koondisesse.

Kommentaar

Viareggio Cup kick off today!
              Interview to Frank Liivak's coach, Giampaolo Saurini (a former Lazio player in the 80's among other things):
              欢迎访问粉色APP导航【fenseapp.net】!本色下载app黄版下载,本色下载安装,本色秀app立即下载,本色秀直播app下载是超好玩的短视频手机APP,提供ios苹果下载/安卓下载。片源丰富,高潮迭起!
              Premium Liiga Clubs News
              Facebook
              Twitter

Kommentaar

Napoli 0
                Anderlecht 1
                Liivak did not play though.
                Premium Liiga Clubs News
                Facebook
                Twitter

Kommentaar

Napoli already out.
                  Forward Anderlecht and Palermo.
                  Premium Liiga Clubs News
                  Facebook
                  Twitter

Kommentaar

Positive end of tournament both for Liivak and Napoli, Palermo and Anderlecht qualified
                    Premium Liiga Clubs News
                    Facebook
                    Twitter

Kommentaar

Today 1/8 finals:

FIORENTINA-LIVORNO (arbitro Martinelli di Roma 2) Viareggio (LU) / Stadio “T. Bresciani” (ore 15)
                      PARMA-TORINO (arbitro Bichisecchi di Livorno) Paganico (GR) / Stadio “Uzielli” (ore 15)
                      MILAN-RIJEKA (arbitro Marini di Roma 1) Altopascio (LU) / Stadio Comunale (ore 15)
                      SAMPDORIA-ENVIGADO (arbitro Piscopo di Imperia) Stadio "Franco Cimma" , localita Pagliari,(ore 15)
                      JUVENTUS-HELLAS VERONA (arbitro Giua di Pisa) San Giuliano Terme (PI) / Stadio “G. Bui” (ore 17.15)
                      PALERMO-EMPOLI (arbitro Proietti di Terni) Castelfranco di Sotto (PI) / Stadio “Martini” (ore 15)
                      INTER-ANDERLECHT (arbitro Bertani di Pisa) Stadio Comunale di Altopascio(ore 18.30)
                      CLUB NACIONAL-ATALANTA (arbitro Guccini di Albano Laziale) stadio "Benelli" di Lido di Camaiore (ore 15)

Juve and Hellas against each other at Primavera level after the Serie A clash.
                      Hot derby Fiorentina-Livorno and hard task for Inter against Anderlecht.

As usual broadcast by RaiSport http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raispo...9-1db4957e424e
                      However you really need Italian IP (maybe some tricks with VPN shall work).

On a side (gossip) not, Lazio talent, Minala, spotted with Balotelli's ex-girlfriend
                      Minala.jpg

People in Italy start to question about his real age he should be 17...
                      Dall'Africa con un unico sogno, giocare in serie A. La storia di Joseph Marie Minala sembra la sceneggiatura di un film. Ieri, infatti, quel sogno il centrocampista della Lazio lo ha accarezzato,...
                      Premium Liiga Clubs News
                      Facebook
                      Twitter

Kommentaar

I red about Minalas story how he left his home and went to Rome to be a superstar. Well he surely is an interesting guy....should be 17 looks like 30, hangs out with Balotellis ex, is higly rated by Bollini....I really hope he will succeed...Napoli will cry their pants off.
                        Daje!!!
                        1.totti koondisesse.

Kommentaar

I red about Minalas story how he left his home and went to Rome to be a superstar. Well he surely is an interesting guy....should be 17 looks like 30, hangs out with Balotellis ex, is higly rated by Bollini....I really hope he will succeed...Napoli will cry their pants off.
                          He was on the bench for the derby.
                          By the way, results:

FIORENTINA-LIVORNO 3-1
                          Reti: 16' pt. Bruzzi (L), 23' Gondo rig. (F); 10' st. Berardi (F), 29' Bangu (F)

PARMA-TORINO 4-1
                          Reti: 12' pt. Cerri (P), 16' Cerri (P); 11' st. Aramu rig. (T), 31' Mazzocco (P), 43' Cerri (P)

MILAN-RIJEKA 3-1
                          Reti: 2' pt. Postonjski rig. (R); 4' st. Simic (M), 27' Benedicic (M), 41' Benedicic (M).

SAMPDORIA-ENVIGADO 0-3
                          Reti: 40' pt. Rubio (E); 41' st. Zapata (E), 52' Zapata (E)

PALERMO-EMPOLI 1-0
                          Rete: 4' pt. Cucchiara (P)

CLUB NACIONAL-ATALANTA 0-3
                          Reti: 28' pt. Bangal rig. (A); 11' st. Bangal (A), 46' Lunetta (A)

JUVENTUS-HELLAS VERONA 0-0 (2-4 after penalties, there is no extra time)

INTER-ANDERLECHT 3-4
                          Reti: 5' pt. Knudsen (I), 7' Kindermans (A), 39' Carvalho (A); 9' st. Leya (A), 11' Bonazzoli (I), 22' Leya (A), 43' Acampora rig. (I).
                          Premium Liiga Clubs News
                          Facebook
                          Twitter

Kommentaar

Working...
                          X