To FC Soccernet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

To FC Soccernet

Firstly, i will write in english so its better than if i try to write in estonian Less mistakes etc.
    I offer you to play a friendly games regularly(for example lets play it every week), we just need some team to play with. We have about 5-7 ppl in our small team We also should discuss(ofcourse if u acceptmy offer) where to play: outside or inside. So, what do you think about this?

Replying to Topic \'To FC Soccernet\'

Well, then I\'ll answer in English, too...

First of all, most of us are wondering what is the name of your team ..so if you could tell us...and then, how good players are you?

Which ship has never docked at Liverpool?
    The Premiership.

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1975

Kommentaar

Hmm. Firstly i want to say that we are not professionals, so u shouldnt scare to play against us ) I dont know how translate it to estonian but we are something like yardteam(võib olla õue jalgpallimeeskond). I hope u still understand me Our players dont play in any team exept me and another guy, who plays in FC Tiigrid(lame team). Our team also took part in tiigrid cup2002(at reaalkooli plats), where we were 4th(we are extremly lucky).
      Anyway, lets try to play 1 game and after that u will consider about our future games. Maybe we will be very weak for you or much stronger I dont know. We need to check it

Kommentaar

Soccernet teeb siin rahvusvahelise mängu vapsje
        fc pohmell

Kommentaar

Sure, i think it woulndt harm as to play one friendly, and if things work out and our level of football is not much higher or lower than yours, then, maybe, we could repeat those friendlys maybe every week...but do u have an indoor pitch somewhere???We have only one training per week currently...its in Lasnamäe Mettalisti saal...but its a small pitch so no more than 5 vs 5 can be played there...maybe if you have a better place to offer, then lets agree the date and place, and we\'ll be there...ofcourse...
          Our time in Lasnamäe in on saturdays 14.30...but it would be good if you have your own place to offer so we could train ourselves that bloody one time in a week...if not, we could firstly play that first game...maybe this or the next saturday...
          So, speak up...

Kommentaar

Ehm, firstly, we know one place(indoor) but its same size as metallist if not smaller
            Here is few problems why its hard to get normal(not so small as metallist) indoor pitch:
            1 Its costs a bit more
            2 I think that all of them are already in use(borrowed by some clubs etc)
            But what about outside games? Or its out of your rules? If u want only indoor games, i think we havent got a lot of chances to play. I dont see any reasons to play in small pitch such as Metallist or our place(by the way its located near \"linnahall\"). They are just soo small
            I only know 1 sportcenter in mustamäe and i also heard about pretty huge pitch somewhere in Kopli but i have no idea where is it located, how much does it cost and are there any free places for us.
            Waiting for ya replay

Kommentaar

sõpruskohtumine discussing is going on, as i see it Dont forget to post something here

Kommentaar

Working...
              X