X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Ametlik: Sunderland kavatseb Poomi laenule võtta

Ametlik: Sunderland kavatseb Poomi laenule võtta
    15.11.2002 20:42

Inglise meistriliiga klubi Sunderlandi koduleht teatas reede õhtul, et nädalavahetuse jooksul sõlmitakse leping Mart Poomiga.

Tegu on kahekuulise lepinguga, mil Poom peab päästma Sunderlandi väravahi-kriisist. Just vigastuste tõttu on klubi peatreenerile Howard Wilkinsonile antud õigus Poomi soetamiseks.

\"Mart on tippklassi väravavaht. Tean, et tal on suured ambitsioonid areneda ja olla edukas. Mul on hea meel, et ta nõustus meiega liituma,\" rääkis Wilkinson.

Thomas Sörensen ja Thomas Myhre on vigastatud aasta lõpuni. Ainsateks terveteks puurivahtideks on Austria koondislane Jürgen Macho ja noor Michael Ingham

http://www.uno.ee

Sunderland are expected to complete the loan signing of Estonian international goalkeeper Mart Poom over the weekend.
    The 30-year-old Derby man is set to move to the Stadium of Light for two months to bolster the Black Cats\' injury-hit goalkeeping department.

Boss Howard Wilkinson has been given permission to sign Poom outside the transfer window because of the injury crises at the club.

Wilkinson said: \"I\'ve been aware of Mart since he first come into English football with Portsmouth and I have followed his progress at Derby very closely.

\"Jurgen Macho is the one with the shirt and gloves at the moment and what happens from here is up to him, but he\'s in the driving seat.

“Mart is a top quality goalkeeper with lots of experience and I know he\'s very ambitious to improve and succeed. I\'m delighted he has agreed to join us. Mart will add to our goalkeeping strength.

“Our current injury situation means that we were running the risk of having an experienced goalkeeper like Jurgen Macho only having youngsters to support him.

\"Going into Premiership games with untried inexperienced goalkeepers is too great a risk at this level.”

Thomas Sorensen and Thomas Myhre, who are both internationals, will not be available in the immediate future and it leaves Wilkinson short of experienced cover.

Poom, who has more than 70 international caps, has played 15 times for Derby in the First Division this season, and has also made two appearances for Estonia.

Jurgen Macho, who will play at Liverpool on Sunday, has been Wilkinson\'s goalkeeper for the last three games after replacing the injured Myhre and he will fight it out with Poom for the No.1 jersey.

The Sunderland boss is keen to bolster that department as young keeper Michael Ingham is the only other fit keeper in the senior squad.

Tallinn-born Poom started his career in Estonia with FC Wil before moving to Portsmouth. Derby paid £500,000 for him in March 1997.

OK, KICK OFF

Replying to Topic \'Ametlik: Sunderland kavatseb Poomi laenule võtta\'

Mingi nali jälle ve?

Seekord siis ilmselt isegi mitte, kuigi mine sa tea...Soccernet.com-ski juba asi üleval. Aga noh, õnne Mardile, LÕPUKS OMETI tundub, et mingi diil ka teoks saab, kuigi sellist nüüd küll eriti oodanud poleks!

Teisest küljest tundub loogiline, 2 kuu pärast ju transfer-market jälle avatud ja Sunderlandi vv-id kah terved!

Postitiivne muidugi!
    Musta kassi pimedas toas on raske näha. Eriti kui teda seal pole. Aga mõned siiski näevad ...

Kommentaar

Replying to Topic \'Ametlik: Sunderland kavatseb Poomi laenule võtta\'

Allo

Võtkem mõistus koju

Hoidkem asju ikka seal teemades, kus nad käivad......

Kommentaar

Working...
      X