PDA

View Full Version : Only 17

Carsten
12.02.03, 01:08
I just came home from a test game, AaB against FC Nordjylland, both Oper and Zelinski was offcause not there, but a 17 year old striker from Estonia was there. Our director of Sport Lynge Jacobsen said that he was from Talinn, Nova something, was that club he was playing for. Does anybody know his name and more info on this youngster?

Cheers

Carsten
www.Andres-Oper.dk

Picture of him:
http://aab-online.dk/images/2003/AaB_FCN/ester.jpg

Kaarel
12.02.03, 01:12
That\'s 17 years old Estonian Under-21 international Tarmo Kink. He recently had also trial at Spartak Moscow.

Carsten
12.02.03, 01:19
Thanks for the speedy reply!

Is he under 21 player as a 17 year old? Because that pretty good.

Carsten

Originally posted by Kaarel

That\'s 17 years old Estonian Under-21 international Tarmo Kink. He recently had also trial at Spartak Moscow.

Kaarel
12.02.03, 01:25
Yes, talented youngster - left-footed with good pace and dribbling skills, also excellent in set-pieces.

Carsten
12.02.03, 01:29
Yes he show some fine moves, but he didn\'t do as good as he did under training Lynge Jacobsen told me. What was the name of the club he comes from in Talinn?

Carsten

Yes, talented youngster - left-footed with good pace and dribbling skills, also excellent in set-pieces.

Kaarel
12.02.03, 01:31
Originally posted by Carsten

Yes he show some fine moves, but he didn\'t do as good as he did under training Lynge Jacobsen told me. What was the name of the club he comes from in Talinn?

Carsten

He\'s registration belongs to Maardu S.C Reaal, I believe. However, in last season he played for Estonian Premier League side Narva Trans on a loan basis.

priity
12.02.03, 02:10
Originally posted by Carsten
Carsten

Hi Carsten,
If you haven\'t catched it yet, then just to let you know that Kink is considered to be the \"next big thing\" in Estonian football. In his first Estonian premier league game he got a goal when Narva Trans demolished the eventual champions FC Flora 6:1.
His trainer (who is also Kink\'s step-father) is also the same who trained Andres Oper in his youth.
Kink has been proposed an agreement by Spartak Moscow, but as it seems he is still fishing around. There is also some trouble with his age, as according to FIFA regulations players under 18 years are not supposed to sign contracts with foreign teams. Thus, Kink could only sign so-called pre-contract

winnie
15.02.03, 02:11
Aalborg is a shit

Glazza
15.02.03, 03:58
Originally posted by winnie

Aalborg is a shit

Jah, Vinni-Puhh on mu lemmikraamat

Aegajalt meeldib mul kartuleid koorida

Vahel kui on ilus ilm, vaatan televiisorit

Jalgpall on üldse nõme