Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

JK Tammeka

Hello all soccer fans,

now I really need some information on this club. We are coming from Finland to play against this team so it would be very nice to hear some facts about Tammeka. Do they have a strong team? Are they battling for promotion to Meistriliiga for season 2004? How about last season? Are there any former national team/league players? How about the pitches, do they play on grass in april or on another material?

Thanks in advance.

Replying to Topic \'JK Tammeka\'

First of all welcome to Tartu! Tammeka is a young talanted team that on some days can surprize the top teams of Estonia, yet on other days can loose to a much weaker team due to lack of concentration/motivation. Which means there is not a lot of consistency yet. I definately think Tammeka won\'t be battling for a place in Meistriliiga in the near future, last season they were really lucky to stay in Esiliiga. There is one former national team player - about 30 yearold Tarmo Linnumäe, who played some 28 matches for the national team. He brings a lot of confidence to the midfield. The rest of the team is very young - mainly 16-21. Unfortunately there are no good grass pitches in Tartu, especially in april. Tammekas grass field is quite horrible to be honest, so the chances are you\'ll be playing on Tammeka\'s astroturf field (which is quite hard but otherways a good pitch). So be sure your team brings their turf shoes.
    \\"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.\\" - Bruce Lee

Kommentaar

täma joukkue ei ole eritäin kova ,ne hävisi kaksi vuotta sitten ühdele koripallon joukuelle

Kommentaar

Tubli peapall,see oli tasemel info
        "Good sex is like good Bridge: if you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand." - Mae West

Kommentaar

Excellent mates! Thanks for the info so far. I saw that Esiliiga starts next week, so if anyone is watching Tammeka\'s match he/she could make a report to this forum. How about the players in Tammeka, are they pros, semi-pros or amateurs like our team ?

How about futsal? Do you have an indoor soccer league at winter time in Eesti?

See ya, palataan.

Ai niin, milloin Tammeka pelasi koripallojoukkuetta vastaan?

Kommentaar

Kuradi Tammeka, kobigu teise liigasse tagasi- seal ta koht on, krt kirved

Kommentaar

kle jalgpallu20, ime mune ja ole vait kui miskit öelda ei ole onju...

sry 4 offtopic

Kommentaar

Originally posted by viikatemiäs

Excellent mates! Thanks for the info so far. I saw that Esiliiga starts next week, so if anyone is watching Tammeka\'s match he/she could make a report to this forum. How about the players in Tammeka, are they pros, semi-pros or amateurs like our team ?

How about futsal? Do you have an indoor soccer league at winter time in Eesti?

See ya, palataan.

Ai niin, milloin Tammeka pelasi koripallojoukkuetta vastaan?
                I guess semi-pro would be the correct term for Tammeka. I\'ll be at the match, I\'ll tell you about it. There is no indoor league in Estonia, just some indoor tournaments.
                \\"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.\\" - Bruce Lee

Kommentaar

Working...
                X