Walesi jalgpall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Walesi jalgpall

Oleks huvitav teada, kas keegi j2lgib siin foorumis veel sealse liiga tegemisi, v6i see teie jaox liiga v2ike ja t2htsusetu

mitte just v2ga uus uudis on see, et eelmise hooaja liigasponsori JT Hughes Mitsubishi asemel on sellel hooajal Vauxhall Master Fit Retailers.

euro uudised ei r22gi aga miskit head, TNS kaotas Östersile v66rsil 0:2, Haverfordwest aga Hafnarfjördurile cardiff city ninjan parkil 0:1. dinaburg h2vitas 4-0 Aberystwythi peale esimese ringi 0-0 ja Riia poisid purustasid champ leagues rhyli sama tulemusega
    lootis ju rhyl endale gazza v2rvata, kuid ei oskagi 8elda, kas v2he raha v6i kuidas.

selle hooaja esimese ringi kohtumised:

14. august

Bangor City v Llanelli
    Connah\'s Quay Nomads v Carmarthen Town
    Cwmbran Town v Caernarfon Town
    Haverfordwest County v Rhyl
    Porthmadog v Welshpool
    Port Talbot Town v Aberystwyth Town
    Newi Cefn Druids v Caersws
    Newtown v Airbus UK
    TNS v Afan Lido

Replying to Topic \'Welsh Premier\'

viimane kohtumine euroopas eelmise aasta meistri poolt
    Rhyl 1 -3 Skonto Riga

aga muidu paistab, et eesti meistrika tase ikka sealsest liigast p2ris palju yle. kuid samas pealtvaatajate hulga v6rdluseks v6ib tuua selle, et esiliiga Cymru Alliance keskmise staadioni t2ituvus oli igas m2ngus umbes 200 inimest. ..linn mille rahvaarv on 20 tuhat. sellel hooajal arvata suuremat rahvast. kui vaadata linnakese rahvaarvu ja tallinna rahvaarvu ning v6rrelda pealtvaatajaid.

Kommentaar

Ära võrdle sõrme m*nniga! Parem oleks pealtvaatajate arvu võrrelda pigem Viljandi ja Valgaga.
      “The state of our pitch wouldn’t have affected Liverpool — with their game the ball is in the air most of the time.”
      The Special One

Kommentaar

ma v6rdlex yldiselt kogu liigajalgpalli. et meil olex kuhu pyyelda, kuigi mitte m2ngutaseme poolest

Kommentaar

Olles näinud Rhyl Towni mängu, julgeks neid võrrelda ehk Narva Transi või Tartu Merkuuriga. Mitte enamat. Samasuguse võrdlusmomendi saame ka kui mõtleme Levadia kohtumistele TNSga. Eesti kaks esimest (ilmselt isegi kolm) on kõigist Walesi klubidest kindlalt üle.
          “The state of our pitch wouldn’t have affected Liverpool — with their game the ball is in the air most of the time.”
          The Special One

Kommentaar

Selle vastu pole vaielnudki, kuid yldine jalgpallikultuur, on seal vast parem. kuigi rugbi v6i mis iganes seal l6unaweilsis k6vasti populaarsem.

Kommentaar

Omaette teema on muidugi, et shefimad Walesi klubid, nagu Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham jt. mängivad Inglise liigastruktuuris.
              The Special One

Kommentaar

Seda kyll, vaadates ka viimaseid kohtumisi premier cupis.. Rhyl 1-4 Wrexham ..eelmise hooaja esimene kaotab nii haledalt. kuigi saab rhyl rahakest juurde j2lle £50,000, aga wrexhamile vast seda v6idu raha 100 000 isegi rohkem vaja (v6lad m2ngijate ees jne)

eelmise hooaja v6itjate koduleht siis http://www.rhylfc.com/ ...ei miskit ilusat, paljudel esiliigaDE klubidel koduleht palju kenam, aga noh..ega kodukas m2ngi

Kommentaar

Andrew Moran has been suspended by the Welsh FA until February 28, 2005, fined £250 and ordered to pay £2,500 legal costs after testing positive for the banned substance nandrolone following the Welsh Premier match between Rhyl and Afan Lido on 13th March, 2004.

There is no suggestion however that he deliberately took the substance to enhance his performance.

Andrew Moran fell foul of the Welsh FA’s doping regulations by inadvertently consuming contaminated dietary supplements. At the time he took those supplements he was unaware of the fact that even over-the-counter supplements have been shown to be contaminated. The offence is one of strict liability, which means that even though he has not deliberately taken prohibited substances, he is guilty regardless. Had Andrew read page 144 of the Welsh FA handbook, he would never have been in this position, and he urges all players, both professional and semi-pro to read that page now.

Rhyl FC has conducted a thorough investigation, including Andrew submitting himself to expert medical testing. It is clear from the results of our tests that Andrew did not take any banned substance intravenously. At the time our tests carried out, there was no trace of any banned substance in his system.

The main lesson from this experience is to ensure that players have a better understanding of banned substances and how vigilant they must be to ensure they do not inadvertently take such substances.

Rhyl FC has concerns regarding the current testing process, which have been highlighted during Andrew Moran\'s case. We will be pursuing this with the Welsh FA. Rhyl FC will never support any individual who knowingly uses performance enhancing drugs.

Andrew Moran’s suspension has meant he has missed the European Champions League games which would have been the highpoint of his career. The club feels the penalties imposed upon him in terms of length of ban and financial are very harsh and disproportionate.

As you would expect he is devastated. Andrew will be issuing a personal statement after which we would ask that you respect his privacy.

Andrew Moran’s statement follows below.

Andrew Moran’s statement.

Issued by Richard Jones, Partner, MacKenzie Jones Solicitors, St Asaph

I was shocked and devastated when I tested positive.

I have never deliberately taken any substance to improve my performance. I would never cheat as by doing so I would be letting down my family, friends and team mates.

Rhyl FC has treated me professionally and respectfully throughout this difficult time. The Chairman has told me that the club is satisfied that I did not deliberately take any banned substances. I fully understand that the club could not just accept my assurance of innocence. This is why I was more than willing to undergo independent medical testing. However the support and understanding of the Chairman and the board has been very important to me in getting through this, for which I am extremely grateful.

I think the penalties imposed upon me, both in terms of fine and suspension, are very harsh but my legal team advised me that by virtue of the fact that the banned substance was found in my system then, no matter how it got there, I am guilty and irrespective of any blameworthiness on my behalf I have decided not to pursue this matter further. I have acted throughout with dignity and I will serve my suspension in that manner.

The supporters of Rhyl FC have been wonderful to me. I know that I am honest but it is important to me for them to have faith in me. My aim is to stay fit and healthy ready to come back and prove myself to them again.

otsene ja r2ige copy - kuid Viimase aja igasugused toppimised hakkavad juba 2ra tyytama kah ausalt 8eldes. kergej6ustikust me yleyldse ei r22gi

link ka teisele artiklile http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_of_wales/3926747.stm

Kommentaar

Vastus teemale \'Welsh Premier\'

See on kuupäeva järgi küll tegelikult juba igivana uudis (3. juuni), aga kuna mina alles praegu avastasin ja foorumis justkui juttu pole olnud, siis väike nupuke möödunud suvel peamisel Liverpooli vastu mängimisega tuntust kogunud TNSi ehk Total Network Solutionsi kohta:

Following months of speculation and anticipation, in which time they held a fans\' meeting and an Ebay auction, TNS Managing Director Mike Harris has officially revealed the Welsh Premier Champions\' name for next season to be \'The New Saints\'.

As you can imagine this new name took several months of detailed negotiations and planning. Obviously the possibility of retaining a little bit of history for the former clubs of Llansantffraid and Oswestry Town proved impossible. As did the Ebay auction, although many would argue Txtchix FC has a better ring to it than \'The New Saints\'.
                    We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

Vastus teemale \'Walesi jalgpall\'

Vaatsin eile poole silmaga ka Walesi sõprusmängu brassidega ja olin igati positiivselt üllatatud. Umbes 60 min püsis mäng kaunikesti võrdne, rünnakuüritusi jagus mõlemale poole, lõuna-ameeriklaste trikitamisele vastati kiirete läbimurretega äärelt ja tubli füüsilise mänguga kastis; ka vv Jones tegi mitmeid häid tõrjeid. Walesil oli paar väga head võimalust juhtvärav lüüa, kuid Bellamy (korra vist ka Earnshaw) kangestus ja raiskas need santsud. Kui brasside üks kauglöök lõpuks võrgu leidis, lagunes uelslaste mäng märgatavalt ja Love\'i pealöök tegi mängu ära, sealt edasi veeretati mäng lõpuvileni.

We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

Michael Sheen provided a flavour of the kind of message he would give the Wales squad before they play England in their final World Cup Group B game on A Lea...

Kommentaar

Working...
                        X