PDA

View Full Version : Football tickets from Estonia

Olivier
26.06.05, 17:27
Hello;

I am Olivier from Belgium, a collector of football tickets.

I write to this forum because I need your help for my collection.

I am interested to obtain tickets of Estonian teams in European cups. Could you help me? I need Used tickets.

By example, I will be interested with the following tickets:

-Levadia-Dinamo Tbilisi Champions league
-TVMK-Mipa UEFA cup
-Flora-Esbjerg UEFA cup

In exchange, I can send you a lot of football materials like photos, posters, magazines, stickers, and also others materilas like stamps, phonecards,....

I hope to hear from you soon to my e-mail: olivier.smets@scarlet.be

OLIVIER SMETS
RUE TRIEU KAISIN 207
B-6061 MONTIGNIES S/S
BELGIUM

Olivier
13.07.05, 01:13
Hello

congratulations for victory of Levadia !

I am still interested by tickets from Estonian teams in European cups like Levadia-Dinamo Tbilisi,.....

Regards from Belgium and thanks in advance

Olivier;)

Even
14.07.05, 00:34
Mina igastahes saadan talle homme 2 Levadia - Tbilisi mängu piletit. Ütles, et saadab vastu aga kui ei saada ka on poh ka peasi, et sai ta kogu täiendada.

oku
14.07.05, 11:48
Tee seda jah. Ma enda oma kaotasin juba ära. Ma olen muide kunagi sellele tüübile mingeid pileteis saatnud. Võttis vist FC Reaali kaudu ühendust vms.

Tundmatu1976
14.07.05, 11:58
Kui keegi juba saadab siis ma ei hakka saatma
Muidu oli plaan homme saata korraga nii Levadia kui TVMK mängu pilet

oku
14.07.05, 12:12
Olivier, you\'ll get the tickets from both, Levadia and TVMK games. We\'re just discussing who will be sending them.

Even
14.07.05, 15:07
Mul on juba Levadia mängu pilet posti pandud. Ja täna veel TVMK mängule ka ning sealt ka siis.

Olivier
14.07.05, 23:37
Hello to all,

I would like thank you all users of the forum to rad me and especially all members who can help me to find tickets.

I am interested with all tickets that you can send me. By this way, I cna exchange tickets with others collectors all around the World.

Thanks again for helping !

OLIVIER SMETS
RUE TRIEU KAISIN 207
B-6061 MONTIGNIES S/S
BELGIUM