Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Kasahstan - Estonia

Hi!

I am from Kazakhstan, and I found out about your forum, Somehow I managed to register even though I don't speak Estonian.

We did not have full match reports about the games with Estonia and Flora. Can you guys please tell us, Kazakhstani fans, in here about the matches (in Russian or English )!

Btw, feel free to visit our Kazakhstani football forum:

http://soccer.hut.ru

It is in Russian language.

Cheers!

Modid kes puhuvad ingliskeelt,väga viisakas oleks vastata ja üpris kiirelt sellega näitame enda taset.Esimene proovikivi teistelt fännidelt.Me peame suutma tõestada et oleme kiiremad ja operatiivsemad.Teex seda ise aga mu ingliskeel on puudulik kui mitte öelda et puudub.Kunagi koolipõlves õppisin "õppisin" Saksa keelt.
    Jalgpallihaigla liige.

Kommentaar

Well, to answer you as Kojamees in Estonian insisted:

I only saw that first game (national teams) that ended 0:0, then I must say that Estonia was better, but they could not score from quite easy situations so the game ended 0:0.

Andres Oper and Indrek Zelisnki had very good 1-on-1 chances, plus Raio Piiroja (our central defender) hit the crossbar and Zelinski headed just over in one situation.

Your team has a couple of good long shots, but Derby County goalkeeper Mart Poom made comfortable saves.

In some situations Kaza used the one touch passes really well and controlled the game, but it should have still been Estonian win, as we controlled the game, but football is a bizarre game

I really liked your goalkeeper who was very confident and did not make any major mistakes and was in the right place at the right time, so he is my man of the match.

Did you know that it was your teams first game with an European team?
      When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

One thing I did not like concerning the above mentioned game was the referee.
        As he was the Estonian it is a shame to admit that not all his decisions were impartial. Similar violations, but different decisions, not a single Estonian player was cautioned for a quite rude tackle.
        Players of Kazakhstan have very good passing skills, I really did enjoy it

Kommentaar

Orginally posted by kojamees

Modid kes puhuvad ingliskeelt,väga viisakas oleks vastata ja üpris kiirelt sellega näitame enda taset.Esimene proovikivi teistelt fännidelt.Me peame suutma tõestada et oleme kiiremad ja operatiivsemad.
          Pole see midagi esimene proovikivi, siin on varem suheldud nii Iisraeli, Horvaatia kui Taani fännidega.

Zhiger:
          About Est-Kaz friendly is written also in domestic Russian newspaper Molodyosh Estonii: http://www.moles.ee/01/Nov/16/23-1.php

Kommentaar

Thank you for replies, guys.

I think 0:0 is a decent result for us, as we played in Tallinn and Estonia has some good players - Poom, Oper, Zelinski.

It was our first Euro match since 1993 (that was against Azerbaijan - 3:3).

As for the referees, I noticed that they were Estonians, and clearly our Familtsev was not their favourite player (sent off twice on the 90th and 89th minutes).

What about Flora Tallinn vs Kazakhstan? It was a high scoring game, did anyone watch it, can anyone share their views?

Kommentaar

And what do u think about kaz player who was suspensed in the end of the match Familtsev? what raeson?

Kommentaar

Orginally posted by Zhiger
                What about Flora Tallinn vs Kazakhstan? It was a high scoring game, did anyone watch it, can anyone share their views?
                hi!

it's a little bit tricky question...

at estonia-kaza game we (estonian footballfans) had a some kind of trouble with policemen and security guys... some fans were arrested for no reason and this made us really angry! estonian footballfans decided to miss out next game (fc flora vs kaza) as a protest...

there are almostly no comments in newspapers about the game... only goalscorers and stuff...

as a result shows, you guys were better!

best wishes!

aiFo.
                Jalgpallihaigla liige
                Member of SAFC Supporters Community Estonia/Finland

Kommentaar

As most of us, I didn't see the second game as well. But it is said, that the reasons for our loss were simple mistakes by the goalkeeper and defence. You were probably better anyway...
                  Which ship has never docked at Liverpool?
                  The Premiership.

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1975

Kommentaar

How does Estonian national team compare with Latvia and Lithuania? Have you ever played each other?

Kommentaar

Orginally posted by Zhiger

How does Estonian national team compare with Latvia and Lithuania? Have you ever played each other?
                      we have a tournament, called baltic cup, after every 2 years (i think it's 2), 3-days-tournament.

this summer was baltic cup in riga, latvia. tournament was great, all the fans&stuff, entertainment.... only bad thing was the result... we were 3rd best... not good games for us...

in last european champ qualification we were in same group with lithuania. we won them in lithuania, but lost at home...

ok, maybe somebody writes some more about games against latvia and lithuania

regards,

aiFo.

Jalgpallihaigla liige
                      Member of SAFC Supporters Community Estonia/Finland

Kommentaar

Hello again!!

As far as I know, Kazakhstan and Estonia have agreed to play another friendly on the 7th of July, but this time in Almaty!

This is gonna be interesting game, and a much tougher test for Estonia this time round.

Visit Kazakhstani Football Forum:

http://soccer.hut.ru

And let's talk about the game!

Kommentaar

hi!

this has to be somekind of a national secret cause I don't know nothing about this game you're talking about..At least there haven't been no news about this game in the media..

as far as I know Estonia will play Azerbaidzan in Kuressaare(Estonia) on the 3th of July... But like i said i haven't heard nothing about the kaza game..

btw, if there were this game you would lose anyway i guess I don't know how well are you informed but Estonia have beaten Saudi-Arabia(2:0), Russia(2:1) and San Marino(1:0) recently..However we lost to Poland(0:1) but i guess it would be difficult for you to beat us has kaza team played friendlies recently?
                          Mamps on tubli, nii päeval laudas kui ka õhtul klubist tulles hilja..

Kommentaar

Originally posted by apunkto

I don't know how well are you informed but Estonia have beaten Saudi-Arabia(2:0), Russia(2:1) and San Marino(1:0) recently..However we lost to Poland(0:1) but i guess it would be difficult for you to beat us has kaza team played friendlies recently?
                            Fair enough, your victories over Russia and Saudis were impressive (less so the one over San-Marino ), but the last time we played you in Tallinn it was 0:0. I believe Kazakhstan will be much stronger playing at home.

Recently we played Latvia in Riga. It was a match we dominated but lost 2:1 in the last minute.

Kommentaar

Zhiger is right about the match. I just checked it, and really 07.07.2002 Kazakstan vs. Estonia in Alma-Ata. This time Kazakstan is facing doom

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X