GunsNRoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

GunsNRoses

Ei leidnud seda teemat enam, aga kuna USA tuur hakkas siis on raske vait olla. Eriti kõva on lugeda neid reviewsi, kui saad aru, mida need inimesed kogesid. Copy paste:
    believe that show (at least to those of who were there) may very well go
    down in history as the best concert that Las Vegas has ever seen, or any
    town has ever seen.
    I have been to more concerts than I care to county by many different
    bands, but this was sick, just sick.
    I talked with people in the crowd who had seen them 20+ times since the 80's
    remarking that this was far and away, the best GNR show they had ever
    seen. It was the best concert of any kind I have ever been witness to.
    I'm still speechless.Anyway, greatest ... concert ... ever. Seriously, ever. Since the
    invention of the amplified sound, this was the best single set by any
    particular band in the history of rock music.
    This was one to tell your grand kids about. It was one of the classic
    "great" shows. I don't think it can be topped. And whether you like Axl,
    hate Axl,
    it became apparent very quickly why he is arguably the best front man
    in the last 20 years. Maybe he's an ass, maybe he's insane, but when
    he's on, he cannot be topped. Period.
    I think that was the show against which all others will be judged. And I
    think it will be king.
    I tried to put it into words the best I could, but it's really not
    possible. You had to be there to understand what I mean.
    I really hope the rest of you get a show 1/2 as good as this one. Because
    if you do, it will still be the best show you have ever seen. I make very
    few promises, but I promise everyone this ... if they are anywhere near
    where they were last night, if you ever seen one show in your entire life,
    this would have to be it.

Ja teine mees lisab sama kontserdi kohta:

Axl came out, looking cool as shit and did his, "You know where the fuck you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr". The hair on the back of my neck stood up, chills rolled down my spine and for one brief moment I knew what heaven must feel like. He sounded fantastic, his voice was like the Axl of old, maybe better. His energy level was killer and it looked like he was having a freaking fun time on stage. He gave the performance of a lifetime. This was by far and away the best concert I have ever been too. I was so thankful I went to Saturday nights show because that was the night when the planets alligned. It was that awesome.

About the band. I love the old lineup and had always wished, dreamed, prayed that they would reunite. Not anymore. I love the new band, absolutely fucking love it.
    The performance that Guns put on this night is hard to describe. They played for about 2 and half hours give or take and every second was amazing. The crowd was into it from WTTJ all the way to Paradise City, which was the encore and last song. I don't think I can do this concert justice with mere words it was that amazing. I went to Sunday's show which was awesome and I will do a review but it wasn't the same as Saturdays. People Guns and Roses is back and better than ever. Axl sounds truly amazing and is in top form. Get out and see the shows if you have a chance it will blow your mind.

Ega siin pole midagi lisada - kui nad peaks siia Euroopa ossa tulema jrgmine aasta, siis seda vahele ei saa jätta. Samuti on Chinese Democracy selle sajandi esimene originaal CD, mis mina ostan.

Njaa review'd on vägevad. Axl võiks lõpuks avalikustada ka "CD" täpse ilmumise kuupäeva on toda vist juba piisavalt oodatud... Minagi kavatsen originaali osta siiski mitte poleks see esimene selle sajandi originaal minu kogus.
    The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules! - The Joker.
    If you're good at something, never do it for free - See above.
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger - See above.

Kommentaar

Rock`n`roll

Kommentaar

Muusikaajakirja Rolling Stones teatel peaks Guns N`Roses uus album "Chinese Democracy" fännideni jõudma 21. novembril.
        “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.”

Kommentaar

Working...
        X