Celebration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Celebration

Leidsin selle artikli ühest välismaisest vutifoorumist (alaealistele ei soovita ):

sevilla's francisco gallardo. has been charged by the spanish soccer federation for biting teamate jose antonio reyes' penis after he had scored in the clubs 4-0 win over vallodolid this weekend.

reyes was besieged by teamates after scoring and gallardo was een to bend down and nibble at the goalscorers genitalia in an usual way of goal celebration.

the midfielder could face a fine or suspension for his actions, which may be deemed an infringment of what is described in the federations rulebook as "sporting dignity and decorum".

" i felt a bit oif a pinch but i didnt realise what gallardo had done until i seen the video," reyes said. "the worst thing about it is the teasing im gonna get from my teamates".

--------------

Loodetavasti pole see foorumi reeglite vastu, ikkagi ju jalgpallialane juhtum
    Jalgpallihaigla patsient #172
    Diagnoos: raskekujuline futboliit

Muig...
    Päris sadistlik...
    Musta kassi pimedas toas on raske näha. Eriti kui teda seal pole. Aga mõned siiski näevad ...

Kommentaar

Loodetavasti ei saa ülaltoodu MM-i ajal moenähtuseks, nagu "beebikiigutamine" või "Roger Milla tants" varasematel finaalturniiridel
      the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
      because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Working...
      X