X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

(Y)

Huvitav lugeda.

Kommentaar

Henriku blogisse on lisa tulnud,vahepeal mängisid Aston Villaga ja võitsid 5-1. Ojamaa andis 2 väravasöötu
      Rien en ce monde ne peut arrêter OM!

Ken Lee tulibu dibu douchoo

Kommentaar

väga väga tore lugeda sellisest asjast
        poiss vähemalt meeskonnale kasulik

Kommentaar

Treener: just Henrikut tahan meil näha!
          Eesti Päevaleht ilmub teisipäevast neljapäevani ning reedel ilmub mahukam nädalalõpuleht LP. Lehe toimetusse kuuluvad tunnustatud ajakirjanikud, kes teevad Eesti parimat ajakirjandust. Iga eestlane väärib tõde, läbipaistvat ühiskonda ja paremat homset päeva.

Inglased kasvatavad Henrik Ojamaast profijalgpallurit
          Eesti Päevaleht ilmub teisipäevast neljapäevani ning reedel ilmub mahukam nädalalõpuleht LP. Lehe toimetusse kuuluvad tunnustatud ajakirjanikud, kes teevad Eesti parimat ajakirjandust. Iga eestlane väärib tõde, läbipaistvat ühiskonda ja paremat homset päeva.

Pluss pisike uus lõik blogis.
          20 LEGEND

Kommentaar

pmts, ma usun temasse, ta oli mu koolivend ja ma tean ,et ta saab hakkama. Ta oli päris osav ja kui ta sai sellise võimaluse, siis ta kasutab selle ära (:

Kommentaar

Eile pidas Ojamaa meeskond oma esimese liigamängu Readingu vastu
              hetkel veel tulemust ei ole leidnud.

Kommentaar

muig, suht naljakas jah, mäng oli eile ja tulemust ei leia kusagilt, nii Derby enda kodukas kui ka Readingu oma ei kajasta midagi akadeemia uudistest...

Kommentaar

Nad kaotasid Readingule 3:1

Kommentaar

blogist saab nüüd lugeda, et kaotasid 1:3 .

Kommentaar

Ojamaa sai vähemalt mängida ja esines hästi, järgmine mäng läheb vast paremini.
                      Algselt postitas Cule
                      Eestis sünnib iga päev üks Ronaldinho,aga treener teeb temast TVMK tasemel mängija

Kommentaar

Kellega järgmine mäng?
                        slimm.ee

Kommentaar

Siin kogu hooaja kalender

Kommentaar

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Kommentaar

Ainult 13 mängijat võtsid osa ja Ojamaa oli nende seas, normaalne.
                              Algselt postitas Cule
                              Eestis sünnib iga päev üks Ronaldinho,aga treener teeb temast TVMK tasemel mängija

Kommentaar

25.08 THERAM
                                The first thing Henrik Ojamaa wil do at the end of the 2008/09 season is take a look in the mirror. But that's not because of any self-inflated feelings of grandeur, or any belief that he's a star. It won't be to check out the latest bling accessories, or his new haircut. Henrik will be looking himself in the eye to find out whether he heas done himself justice at the Derby County Academy.

"If at the end of those two years I can look in the mirror and say I've done everything that I can then I will be satisfied," the 16 year old said. "But it will be the worst thing to think after those two years to think 'I could have done this' or 'I could have done that'. If I do everything of myself in those two years then I will be happy. There is no point sitting with your friends saying 'If I could have done that I would have been playing there, I would be playing on Sky now'. Those two years are really important to your career."

The two years Henrik refers to is his time as a scholar in the Academy. The Estonian is just beginning his year at Moor Farm having come over during the summer from Tallinn, his homeland's capital. His arrival is testament to the scouting network at the Academy that has allowed the club to bring in several talented youngsters over recent years.

"They first spotted me when I was playing youth football in Estonia and sent a scout to see me playing for the national U-17 team," he said. "I think I did well and the scout talked to me after the match, he said he thought I'd done well and i was invited over for a trial."

"I came over and Kev (Academy manager Thelwell) and Jimmy (assistant academy manager Hunter) were pleased with what they saw, so here I am now. I think the facilitieshere are absolutely brilliant and I've never seen anything like this before. The staff are really friendly, supportive, they make it really easy for me to come from such a long way to play my football."

Moving to a different country, a new environment and culture with new people around you and your family so far away is a major decision for anyone. At such a young age - Henrik only turned 15 in May this year - it becomes doubly difficult. But there's an old saying that goes 'nothing ventured nothing gained' and sometimes you just have to go for it. And having great support from his family back home in Estonia made things a whole lot easier for Henrik.

"My parents always helped me a lot - mum used to take me to football training, and dad would come and pick me up," he said. "They were always interested in my football and would come and watch matches. Of course it was a hard decision to come over, both for me and my family, at such a young age. But I've got to make sacrifices to fulfill my dreams. My parents came over and were really surprised with what they found at the club. They met the staff and were really happy for me to come here as they saw that I would definitely be happy here. And I am definitely happy here - I have enjoyed every single day."

Striker Henrik joined Derby from FC Flora Tallinn - but he's not the first player to make that move. In March 1997 a talented young goalkeeper by the name of Mart Poom signed for Jim Smith's Premier League Rams. Poom went on to become one of the club's most popular players of recent years and he helped increase Derby's profile in Estonia. And Henrik was fortunate enough to come across the former number one a couple of times.

"I've been lucky enough to train with Mart Poom when I was in Estonia," he recalls. "He is a great goalkeeper, he always talks with the players and gives advice to the youngsters. Poom is a great lad, on and off the pitch. I saw a lot of Derby's results when Mart was here and they were last in the Premier League. Derby has played one game in Estonia against my club FC Flora Tallinn - Derby won and Fabrizio Ravanelli played. I always checked their results as Derby was one of the most popular clubs in Estonia when Poom was playing there. Whenever he talked to the press in Estonia he talked about the facilities here and always said that the atmosphere here was brilliant."

The facilities and support network at Moor Farm - and beyond, as Henrik stays at the Academy House on Kedleston Road - make it easy for any youngster to settle in.

Being with his team-mates pretty much 24 hours a day, seven days a week, means that he's already bonding well with the other scholars. But while many people might think life as a footballer is easy, it most certainly isn't especially for the teenagers trying to make their way in the game.

Henrik and his fellow scholars will be at Moore Farm for around 8.30am on an average day and quite often aren't back home until 6pm. In between times there's training to contend with, often double sessions and continuing their education at college.

"People think that football is an easy job, that players just play games, sign autographs and drive fast cars," Henrik reflects, but there's not a tone of complaint in his voice.

"It is really hard for us. We train a lot, we have our education, and we don't have a lot of spare time. But we have got to make the most of every single opportunity. I feel really lucky to have been spotted but I have also worked very hard to get here. All of the other lads in my national team play for Estonian clubs but I'm here and taking this step forward. If I'd have carried on playing in Estonia I would have tried to make it in the first team before maybe moving on to a foreign club. Now I'm here I want to make it as a professional as it's the top of football - it doesn't get any better."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X