match flora tallinn djurgarden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

match flora tallinn djurgarden

I come from Poland and I would like to ask you about the video of the match between Fc flora Tallinn against Djurgarden or other last match of flora Tallinn. I need to get this video, I am looking for it a lot of time. If you can help me and you are able to put it on my server or send me your ftp address where is this video I will be really grateful for You.
    my email adress is folowing:
    krzysztof.maciejczuk@wp.pl, then I will send back information about my ftp address

you should use total comander program to put it on there.

Thank you very much in advance

can we ask why your looking for that games video ?

Kommentaar

thanks for your answer, because one men from Poland asked me to find out this video, he is interested one player from Tallinn. It's my friend that's why I try to do it for him. I will be grateful for you if you are able to help me. thanks

Kommentaar

I think you should contact ETV, because as I remember there wasn't any live coverage of the game (I'm not 100% sure), but they recorded the game.

Kommentaar

I sent them email with my asking I'll see what happens, thank you again.

Kommentaar

but maybe do you have others video from last weeks of Flora Tallinn, can you tell me the people from Estonia collect the video of their favourite teams? Maybe do you know a website where everybody can get video from concrete match. is it something like this? thanks

Kommentaar

I think you should talk to Fc Flora, the president of the club is Aivar Pohlak who is also the President of Estonias FA.

the homesite of Estonian FA is jalgpall.struktuur.ee and the homesite of Fc Flora is www.fcflora.ee

Good luck.

Kommentaar

I don't really know if i understand you clearly but hear is 1 video from http://sport.err.ee/jalgpall.php?0

But if I talk for real,from this small video you can't observe no player(s). But i hope it helps even a little. If you really want to observe a player you should try to get the full tape of the match from ETV.
                What player your expecting to see anyawy ? some name'(s) maybe ?

Greets.
                >>

Kommentaar

thanks for answer, of course the best salution is to watch player direct, but sometime it's a need making business confidentially, I was talking with men from tallin who promised me to send it but he didnt do it. at this moment I cant tell you what player's name is, (please understand it, it's a secret) but if I get this video I promise to inform you as soon as possible!!

Kommentaar

sorry but I can't open this file -

please, can you tell me why? maybe It needs any pasword to open?

Kommentaar

no password needed for that file
                      anyway, it's only a 1min33s long summary
                      I don't write erotica but I do write. Don't get paid for it though. My writing is a little more high profile than erotica generally. I stay anonymous though so I can never be compensated for my work.

Kommentaar

ok. thank you, I'll be still looking for Flora's matches, best regards

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas kris-poland Vaata postitust
                          sorry but I can't open this file -

please, can you tell me why? maybe It needs any pasword to open?
                          Maybe the problem is that you don't have windows media player ?
                          but you can try to open it like this to:
                          1.go to this link: http://sport.err.ee/jalgpall.php?0281210&v=1
                          2.scroll down and search for the text "FC Flora langes eurosarjast välja" ,it's on the white background and it's quite on top.
                          3.and then open it.

And you should just write agen and agen to flora,etv and the others you have e-maild cos you know they can be quit lazy if it comes to helping some one.
                          >>

Kommentaar

Aga kas välismaal saab üldse neid videosid vaadata?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Shermann Vaata postitust
                              Aga kas välismaal saab üldse neid videosid vaadata?
                              No,ma ise ka ju nii hästi ei tea pole välismaal ise proovinud ja pole mingi itimees ka .
                              >>

Kommentaar

Working...
                              X