Are you a green screen pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Are you a green screen pro?

Hello movie makers I am seeking some advice on how to properly light a green screen and a white cyc. This is not for a project I am shooting anytime soon, but this is for a book that I am compiling with a few other filmmaking friends of mine. Between the few of us, we have tons of experience in this subject matter. Although, we are open to having many more opinions on tricks, and tips, suggestions on lighting a green screen and/or white cyc. We just want our book to have as much advise and as many stories as possible so our readers have tons to learn from. So if you have any tips and or trick you would like to share or that you think will make the book, please contact us ASAP. And by the way! This is a paying opportunity. You will be paid on a per page basis. Take a look at this website for an example of what we are looking for in our articles " Green Screen " I look forward to hearing from you! Here is my office line if you have any questions at all 323-851-3825 or email me direct phillipguye@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Phil
Working...
X