FC Flora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas ballack
    tulevik duubel??? hmm......olen ma ajast maha jäänud või on tulevik lihtsalt flora süsteem mitte duubel?

Ei ole ajast maha jäänud,täpselt Flora süsteem,mitte duubel.
    Olen see kes olen

Kommentaar

Hello is there any english/finnish/swedish speaking people on this board? That would like to give us some information about your team for your upcoming game against us in Djurgårdens IF. (uefa)

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas DIF Vaata postitust
        Hello is there any english/finnish/swedish speaking people on this board? That would like to give us some information about your team for your upcoming game against us in Djurgårdens IF. (uefa)
        What information do you need?
        "Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything." -- G.K. Chesterton

Kommentaar

*Whats the average attendance on your home games?

*What do you think about your chances of advancement? are you favorites or do you consider yourselves underdogs?

*Will you be bringing any supporters to the game in Stockholm?

Kommentaar

*Whats the average attendance on your home games?

*What do you think about your chances of advancement? are you favorites or do you consider yourselves underdogs?

*Will you be bringing any supporters to the game in Stockholm?

* I don't know what is the average attendance this season. 230 or something. And don't laugh!

* Surely we are underdogs. We are talking about Göteborg IFK here. But i truly hope we can come up with the surprise result. Anything can happen in football.

* Of course.
            "Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything." -- G.K. Chesterton

Kommentaar

230 thats nice!

So how many of you are you shipping/flying over?

I think we´ll be coming in numbers of about 800-1000.

Dont undererstimate your chances we´ve been playing like shit the entire season, thats why we have bought 4new players in the last week

Kommentaar

230 thats nice!

So how many of you are you shipping/flying over?

I think we´ll be coming in numbers of about 800-1000.

Dont undererstimate your chances we´ve been playing like shit the entire season, thats why we have bought 4new players in the last week
                Attendance for eurogames is always more than that.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Nahkpea Vaata postitust
                  * I don't know what is the average attendance this season. 230 or something. And don't laugh!

* Surely we are underdogs. We are talking about Göteborg IFK here. But i truly hope we can come up with the surprise result. Anything can happen in football.

* Of course.
                  ei no tüüpiline eestlane. hakkame aga kohe ennast maha tegema...

Kommentaar

Thank you

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jaak Vaata postitust
                      ei no tüüpiline eestlane. hakkame aga kohe ennast maha tegema...
                      Ja milles seisnes mahategemine?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Nahkpea Vaata postitust

möh?!

Am Sonntag um 13.00 Uhr haben wir ein Weißwurst- Wettfressen mit der Bayern-Spitze. Da bin ich gut dabei. (Rainer Calmund)

Kommentaar

So anyone of you guys coming to the game in sweden?

Kommentaar

Uhh, mis hajameelsus mind tabas. Djurgården ikka, mitte Göteborg IFK!!! Vabandust

Kommentaar

2006 in Copenhagen was us 3
                              2007 in Oslo was 6 fans..
                              2008 in Stockholm I hope will be more..
                              sigpic

Kommentaar

I can promise that we have bigger away support tha you

Copenhagen 2002 2500-3000
                                Dublin 2002 1500-2000
                                Torino 2004 1500-2000

31/7 1000+?

So how will you guys travel, by ship or plane?

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X