What are the odds.
            Eksole Selgus, et tegemist on sama inimesega. Seega:

Fohow + pires = Fohow

Kommentaar

FcFloraForever nimi palun muuta Kalkuniks, aitäh
              THEO HERNANDEZ

Kommentaar

FcFloraForever -> Astronauts
                The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

LaRaBla -> Dildo2
                  salajane33 -> Piraat või kalamees
                  THEO HERNANDEZ

Kommentaar

Ericc -> Eric
                    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Iceman -> Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton

Kommentaar

soxx->Ramm

Jah Ramm võetud, mis peaks õige mu konto olema aga peale seda lekete teemat pole võimalik taastada kuna email mis oli antud kasutaja seotud ei
                        eksisteeri enam ja soccernet@soccernet.ee ei tundu töötavat (loe: vastuse saamine võtab vist kogu igaviku )
                        Bii a Old diivil ..::::::History Kurat::::::..

Kommentaar

Working...
                        X