No announcement yet.

Granada FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

A'la Caparrós ehk kuidas Granada peatreener ühe vägeva pressikonverentsi korraldas. Põhikoosa sai Reali häälekandja Marca, kes oli Caparrósele sõnu suhu pannud ning need hiljem esikaanel avaldanud, et ülistada kangelasliku Reali suurepärast vormi

“Before we begin, I’d like to make a comment. Experience tells me not to read the papers, nor listen to anything, but obviously when there’s something like this, in which the only thing they’ve not put, is ‘all I ask God!’”

“Do any of you honestly believe I would make declarations like that? Everyone who knows me, also knows that I wouldn’t even gift a game to my father, bless his soul and is now in heaven, the person I loved the most.”

“I’ve had many years in football and these kind of [made up] headlines really piss me off! How am I expected to face the players in the locker room, if they think I’ve said something like that? What are the fans supposed to think? As if this game wasn’t hard enough, now there’s something like this. There’s thousands of headlines for Real Madrid [they could have used] that aren’t the manager of Granada.”

With the torn pieces of the Marca page pushed to one side, Caparrós turned his attention to what matters most, the match itself between Granada and Real Madrid on Saturday.

“It’s a tough game, we’re playing against a team who are in their best form of the season right now. Whenever they get a result like the one they had against Barcelona, their self-esteem and confidence grows.”

Caparrós refused to accept that Real Madrid are the best side in La Liga though, whilst also sharing his thoughts at the lack of Atlético Madrid players to win individual honours at the LFP Awards.

“Real Madrid are doing well, but there’s other teams ahead of them in La Liga. Everyone seems to forget that Atlético Madrid are the reigning champions. They’ve even forgotten that at the awards ceremony, where there were no prizes for footballers who broke the duopoly Real Madrid and Barcelona have had for many years.”

Referring back to the false message published by Marca, that made him so angry, Caparrós recognised his team face a monumental task in beating Real Madrid, but insisted that it’s one they’re more than fired-up for.

“There can’t be one message outside the locker room and another within. We’ll be trying to put all our intensity into this game and be strong collectively. We can’t settle for defeat and we’ll be fighting to the maximum for a win. First thing you have to do is play the game, then it’s the standards you show and the quality that decides that game, but we want to cause them harm.”

“We have the same pressure required by any game, regardless of the opponent. We want to break the negative run of results at home, which will come by getting a positive result here against Real Madrid. We know that will be complicated, but we’ll be giving everything we’ve got.”
    Coraje, corazón y cojones.

Kommentaar

Kestvad kiiduavaldused senor Caparrosele.
      "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
      These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Ei tea mis siin mängus küll toimus, aga mängu lõpp tundus, et oli väga vihane. Mäng kestis 100 minutit ja hunnik punaseid kaarte. Veel oli Granada eduseis 1-3 88' minutil, aga Gijon suutis viigi välja pressida. Kahjuks ei old aega seda lahingut vaadata oma silmaga.
        Messi...The never ending legend!

Kommentaar

Väga lambiseid pennalteid antakse täna Granada kasuks. Kas on veel mingi lootus, et see võistkond välja langeb?
          Instagram

Twitter

Eesti Lokomotiv Moskva fännid

telekavaataja.blogabet.com

Kommentaar

Ei tea, tundub et iga hooaja lõpus toimuv Granada taassünd on jälle alguse saanud. A no vähemalt üks kahest, Getafe või Granada langeb,vähemalt midagi positiivset.

Kommentaar

Uskumatu, aga jälle jäädakse püsima. On alles võistkond...
              Instagram

Twitter

Kommentaar

Mina olen rahul. Eriti veel pärast Sevillaga lustimist.
                "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas atleticomadrid Vaata postitust
                  Mina olen rahul. Eriti veel pärast Sevillaga lustimist.
                  nad võiks viimases voorus kodus ka lustida
                  Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

Kui uskuda siinsete reporterite üllitist, siis on meestel viimased kolm päeva meri põlvini olnud ja trenni pole jõutud. Ega saagi pahaks panna, kui eesmärk sedaviisi täidetud sai ja pidu lahti läks.
                    Fábio Coentrão
                    Hay método en su locura

Kommentaar

Granada juhendajaks on saanud Vallecanost lahkunud Paco Jemez. Ootasin pigem mõnd suuremat klubi tema järgmiseks töökohaks, mõnes mõttes on see käik kui mitte tagasisamm siis vähemalt kohapeal tammumine. Samas ei ole kursis mis projekt klubil käsil on, vähemalt üleminekuturul pole veel lillegi liigutatud. Päris huvitav kas seni väravalöömisega aastast aastasse pigem kimpus olnud El Grana transformeerub nüüd Jemezi parimate päevade ründerusikaks.
                      Üks huvitav nüanss on asjal veel. Nimelt võib Paco sammud koheselt uksest välja seada, kui peaks tulema signaale Hispaania jalkaliidust koondise ülevõtmiseks. Sel teemal kihava hispaania meedia kohaselt olevat tegemist tõsiselt võetava kandidaadiga Joan Capparose ja Ernesto Valverde kõrval.

Kommentaar

Coraje, corazón y cojones.

Kommentaar

Selles mõttes, et 3 vooru enne lõppu olla 9. kohal ja jagada punktidearvu Balenciaga, on päris kõva.
                          Instagram

Twitter

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                            X