No announcement yet.

Auto - see on kunst !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Juba käidud tee ja vastus negatiivne. Pigem pakutakse lahendusena mõne vähe mitteametlikuma variandi

Kommentaar

Saabnetist ei saa abi?

Kommentaar

Worlds largest old car junkyard

Mr. Lewis sees his collection as a combination of art, nature, and history.
        "I bought old cars when they werent worth nothing. I saved them, other people crushed them."

Fifty miles north of Atlanta a 34-acre compound houses the world's largest old car junkyard. But this collection doesn’t have polished Ferraris or Porsches,

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
        These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
            These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Mini GB tail lamps

I mean, how cool is that!

Kommentaar

Viimases autolehes on artikkel autosid maalivast Kaili Aavikust.

Ja neidis ise sobiks ju ka meie foorumi totside teemasse

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                  X