No announcement yet.

Auto - see on kunst !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Black is the colour

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
      These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

auto kunstis

Miljard Kilk. "Pärnu linna motiiv"
        1992–1993. Õli, lõuend. 110 x 160 cm.

Miljard Kilk. "Bensiinijaam nr 50"
        1982. Õli, lõuend. 108 x 156 cm.
        We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

Klassikud Mustamäel, kliki pildil:

210und30.jpg

Kommentaar

Mendikusnt Dubais

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Autod kumus: http://www.ohtuleht.ee/galerii/6366
                When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Vägaväga lahedad takso-postrid by mehmet gozetlik. Need on küll juba aastast 2010, nii et ilmselt olin ainus, kes polnud neid veel näinud.

Kommentaar

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                    These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas atleticomadrid Vaata postitust
                        Postitagem siia siis eelkõige PILTE, mis näitavad neljarattalisi kaaslasi oma parimas valguses, koos ilusate inimestega, ilusates kohtades, kaunite vaatenurkade alt, erilisi detaile, põnevaid lahendusi ja muud, et edasi anda nende täiusliku võlu.

all in
                        see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Alternatiivsed filmiplakatid.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Daz Booob Vaata postitust

all in
                            Kuhu jäi KuivikBanaani kommentaar?!

Kommentaar

Built not bought

Kommentaar

Kahjuks ei oska midagi muud kosta, kui et when I grow up... .

see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X