No announcement yet.

Dzentelmenide muusika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
    These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Lemmikuim pühadelugu.

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
      These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Jätkan traditsiooni vähemalt korra aastas lips kaela panna.

Kommentaar

Almost seven years after her tragic death, one of Amy Winehouse’s unreleased first-ever demos has surfaced. The song “My Own Way” was recorded when she was just seventeen years old in 2001, as a way to gain attention from studios.

Kommentaar

"Even Chuck Norris listens Johnny Cash in polite silence."

Kommentaar

Tööl on sitaks igav.

Kommentaar

Olgu siin teemas siis tsipake "sularaha" veel. Täna 16 aastat tagasi lahkus meie hulgast üks ameerika kantrimuusika nägusi.

"The man in black."

Johnny Cash.

Kommentaar

Palju õnne, Uno Loop 90!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas atleticomadrid Vaata postitust
                      Palju õnne, Uno Loop 90!
                      väidetavalt Eesti esimene bossanova

video, jagamine, kaameratelefon, videotelefon, tasuta, üleslaadimine
                      Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

(She was) 17!*

Kommentaar

Häid elamusi pühadelauas!

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Working...
                            X