jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
          Totti MOTM awards at WC 2006 - 0.

Totti being influential at a big tournament

kellele seda seda mõõtmist vaja on?
          mõõda kuidas tahad :

Totti on maailmameister ja ka 40-sena on ta koondisesse oodatud!

Ja ma ei imesta kui Oss hõivab koha konföderatsioonidel ja Balo jäetakse koju Vaffanculot puhuma.
          sigpic

Kommentaar

so, how are the haters doin'?
            sigpic

Kommentaar

Totti MOTM awards at WC 2006 - 0.

Totti being influential at a big tournament
              The All-star team is a squad consisting of the 23 most impressive players at the 2006 World Cup, as selected by FIFA's Technical Study Group.

Midfielders:

Andrea Pirlo
              Gennaro Gattuso
              Francesco Totti

EURO 2000 Final.

Man of the Match : Francesco Totti (ITA)

Carlo Garganese :

Francesco Totti (1998-2006)

The idea that Francesco Totti always disappointed for his country is one of Calcio’s darkest myths. At Euro 2000, the Roma idol was some people’s Player of the Tournament. Totti scored twice, also chipping his famous ‘spoon-kick’ in the semi shootout win over hosts Holland. In the final itself, which Italy lost dramatically, Totti was the undoubted man-of-the-match, executing a genius backheel in the build-up to Marco Delvecchio’s opener. At the 2002 World Cup he provided numerous assists for goals that both stood and were wrongly disallowed before being incorrectly sent off against South Korea. A half-fit Totti still provided more assists than anyone else as Italy won the 2006 World Cup, also executing a crucial last-gasp second round penalty against Australia, although he blotched his copybook by spitting at Denmark’s Christian Poulsen at Euro 2004.
              So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

täpselt, sealt see pilt ongi. Totti tuli oma signatuuriga suurvõitlusel samale kohale, kui Balotelli. Eod.

samal ajal
                jokers to the right
                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

täpselt, sealt see pilt ongi. Totti tuli oma signatuuriga suurvõitlusel samale kohale, kui Balotelli. Eod.

samal ajal
                  Balomania ??? WTF ??

Lubage naerda, viimased nädalad on olnud koondise teemadel juttu küll ainult ühes mehest, palun lubage tsiteerida:

Zoff in favour of Totti recall...

Pirlo on Brazil and Totti...

Conti: 'Totti ideal for World Cup'...

Buffon on Totti, Balotelli and Brazil....

Mazzone hails Roma captain Totti
                  Roma captain Francesco Totti may be 36, but Carlo Mazzone is convinced he can still do a job for Italy.....

Prandelli would consider Totti recall...

Pablo Osvaldo hails Francesco Totti as the best Italian player ever ....
                  Kiss it, lick it BALO !!!

You can´t ? HAHAAA VAFFANCULO!
                  sigpic

Kommentaar

Rahune nüüd maha, F.Totti
                    Pöidlalutsutajal on ju oma teema olemas. Mine laula oma kiidulaulu õiges teemas.
                    May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Maarek Vaata postitust
                      Rahune nüüd maha, F.Totti
                      Pöidlalutsutajal on ju oma teema olemas. Mine laula oma kiidulaulu õiges teemas.
                      Kas härra Maarek on selline mees ,kes läheb laupäeva päeval linna kuskile parki jalutama et leida mõni vanainimene ja siis teda rünnata. Kas siis sõnadega või füüsilsielt , aga selline mulje jääb küll. Tõsine vimm ikka peab olema. Kus kohast see tuleb? Kas väiksena naabrimees peksis? Kui sa tahad sellest rääkida, siis olen nõus kuulama. Seniks aga lepi sellega et Totti on maailma parim ja sina oled tema kõrval mitte keegi!
                      FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
                      sigpic

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas count Vaata postitust
                        Kas härra Maarek on selline mees ,kes läheb laupäeva päeval linna kuskile parki jalutama et leida mõni vanainimene ja siis teda rünnata. Kas siis sõnadega või füüsilsielt , aga selline mulje jääb küll. Tõsine vimm ikka peab olema. Kus kohast see tuleb? Kas väiksena naabrimees peksis? Kui sa tahad sellest rääkida, siis olen nõus kuulama. Seniks aga lepi sellega et Totti on maailma parim ja sina oled tema kõrval mitte keegi!
                        Mul on sust kahju, c*unt.
                        Palun õpi ükskord ometi lugema ja siis äkki see aitab sul asjadest natuke paremini aru saada. Praegu tundub sinu vaesekese maailmapilt üsna udune.
                        Veelkord, Tottil on oma teema, kus keegi ei keela sul oma lemmiku suunas katkematult hosiannat laulda. On sul sellest tõesti nii raske aru saada???
                        May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Romal ja Laziol olid ka kunagi omad teemad. Äkki tõstad Totti ja Balotelli omad ka kokku? Hmm oh wait...
                          So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Francesco Vaata postitust
                            Romal ja Laziol olid ka kunagi omad teemad. Äkki tõstad Totti ja Balotelli omad ka kokku? Hmm oh wait...
                            "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                            These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Comin' through, comin' through. Choo-choo

more front pages #koondisetulevik

Mida arvavad teised Super-Mariost? Flamini hails Balotelli and De Sciglio, Galliani: 'Balotelli is modest', El Shaarawy: 'We're the new Italy'

Balotelli: 'My biggest regret'
                              By Football Italia staff

Mario Balotelli held a rare Press conference today ahead of Italy’s World Cup qualifier with Malta, covering subjects such as racism, arrogance and his biggest regret.

The striker is a man of few words, but sat down with the media this afternoon at the Coverciano training ground to prepare for Tuesday’s match.

“I’ve never had a big head. I do not consider myself to be the best in the world, nor the worst. I am me and that is enough,” said Super Mario.

“Thanks to the Italy squad and especially the Euros, now fans of other clubs are starting to like me too. I can see from the way they act around me.

“I spoke to my father after the Brazil draw and he told me off because I missed so many goals. Now a big game awaits us in Malta and we want to do well because that game will mean a lot for our World Cup qualifying.

“The Nazionale has something special, something more, and I am happy that the squad is getting younger. I have been changing for a while, it’s just that before you couldn’t see the improvements.”

There has been a lot of talk about potentially bringing Roma captain Francesco Totti out of international retirement for the World Cup in Brazil next summer.

“It would be truly an honour to play with Totti, as he is a true phenomenon and champions like him are always welcome. Right now I am focused on this Azzurri experience, then I want to concentrate only on Milan. [Balotelli being the bigger man]

“I’m happy to be Stephan El Shaarawy’s friend and teammate, as we’re together almost all the time. I’m glad to have him in my life and will try to help him with anything he’ll need.”

Balotelli has caused controversy many times in his career and was asked if he had any big regrets.

“In my life I would only avoid doing one thing again: I wouldn’t have thrown the Inter jersey to the ground.”

The incident effectively marked the end of his career with the Nerazzurri, as at the final whistle of a Champions League game in 2010 he took off the shirt and threw it down.

Fans, teammates and Coach Jose Mourinho were furious with reports Marco Materazzi had pinned him to the locker room wall afterwards.

When Milan played Inter last month, Balotelli was subjected to some racist abuse from his former fans.

“Racism does make me annoyed, angry and disappointed. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be enough improvement in this area.

“I agree with Prince Boateng’s speech at the UN, as to escape from racism we all have to contribute together.”
                              jokers to the right
                              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Krt te "itaallased" olete ikka naljakad. Aeg-ajalt tulen siia teemasse ja ei suuda ära imestada. Võrdlete võrreldamatuid, seejuures ilma mingi vajaduseta.
                                Asi mis mind pigem imestama paneb on see, et kuidas Balotelli läks Itaaliasse ja hakkas lammutama? Miks ei toimunud sama Premieris? Mõttekoht.
                                BVB - Vaprus

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X