No announcement yet.

OGC Nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vieira on kindlasti rahul, kui sellised talendid meeskonda tuuakse.

Stanley N’Soki (PSG), Alexis Claude-Maurice (FC Lorient), Adam Ounas (Napoli) & Kasper Dolberg (Ajax) set to become the 1st signings for OGC Nice under the ownership of INEOS - all due to arrive tomorrow, according to Nice-Matin.
    Fino alla fine FORZA JUVE

Kommentaar

OGC Nice on ostnud omale Kasper Dolbergi.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas --andres-- Vaata postitust
        OGC Nice on ostnud omale Kasper Dolbergi.
        Jah nii on. Kahjuks viimasel kahel hooajal ei saanud ta ennast kuidagi käima ning kaotas algkoosseisu koha. Loodan, et klubivahetus tuleb talle kasuks.

Kommentaar

Põnev lõpp aknale Nice´i jaoks ja. Aga oligi vaja mehi, kes väravaid lööma hakkaksid kuna Maolida ja Le Bihan veedavad liialt palju aega laatsas.
          Alexis Claude-Maurice jõudis esiliigas juba tänavu jala valgeks saada.
          Dolberg loodetavasti leiab enda 16/17 hooaja saapad üles.
          Ounas on liigaga Bordeaux päevilt juba tuttav.
          Tuleb välja, et Le Bihan saadeti Auxerre"i hoopis.

Kommentaar

Mida kuradit

Kommentaar

lubas tagasi anda, kui Dollberg hakkab paremini mängima

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Rocheteau Vaata postitust
                lubas tagasi anda, kui Dollberg hakkab paremini mängima
                Et siis ka klubivahetus pole aidanud tal endise enesekindluse tagasi saamisel? Kuradi kallis kell poisil. Saab head palka.

Kommentaar

Fännid ei halasta vargale

“Lamine, be on time to the JobCentre.”

Kommentaar

Ja Dolberg sai jala valgeks

Kommentaar

Nice sack forward Lamine Diaby-Fadiga after he admits stealing a watch worth a reported £62,000 from team-mate Kasper Dolberg.

Kommentaar

Loogiline samm ka. Maine oli mängus. Mängija ise liitus aga kiiresti Paris FC meeskonnaga, kes Ligue2 relekas istub.

Kommentaar

Jälgige mängu, kuidas noormehest saab järgmine Thierry Henry, kui samas Dolbergi tipphetkeks jääbki selle 70 tonnise käekella omamine.

Pahalase seisukoht ka:
                          “After several days of an unprecedented media storm for me, I have decided to give myself a voice via a communiqué. I would like to first of all apologise to the fans and those who love Le Gym. A lot of them supported me and showed me kindness since I made my professional debut, as a youngster from the local region who joined the club when I was 14. Their reactions embody the level of disappointment that they feel towards me and I owe them an explanation.”

“I proudly wore the club of my childhood’s shirt last season in Ligue 1. I was unfortunately injured for several months and my return to competitive action was further delayed following a red card I picked up whilst playing for the U19s. That affected me mentally and my difficult situation contrasted starkly the success and aura of Kasper, my team-mate. I took it out on him without having any reason to do so, maybe a bit because of jealousy. Instead of trying to battle on the pitch to provide him with competition for places, I reacted stupidly towards him.”

“My actions were not taken out of an appetite to gain something from it, but out of disappointment, frustration and feeling discredited. Of course, I am only 18, but my age excuses nothing. I therefore owned up to what I had done to Kasper, Mr Fournier, the Director General of the club, Patrick Vieira, my coach and Dante, my captain. One by one, I apologised to each one of them. I also took on the responsibility of reimbursing my team-mate fully, which I have now done. I wish him a lot of success at OGC Nice and in his career. Maybe one day we will come across each other on a pitch and this affair will be merely a bad memory.”

“Now, I am leaving the club where I had always wanted to succeed and enjoy myself, which for me is the greatest possible punishment. I thank all those who believed in me. I hope to be able to prove one day that they were right and that I am worth more than what has happened. Redemption for me will come on the football pitch and I now want to concentrate on my passion, football.”

Kommentaar

Nice on vahepeal schneiderlini oma ridadesse toonud, kui mees oma mängusussid üles leiab, on see prantsuse liiga mõttes igati korralik täiendus.

Kommentaar

OGC Nice central defender Dante is out for the rest of the season following an ACL injury - more follows.

Kahju, Nice'il hea hooaeg olnud.
                              Ei imestaks, kui vanameister joone alla tõmbaks sellega.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas ElNino9 Vaata postitust
                                OGC Nice central defender Dante is out for the rest of the season following an ACL injury - more follows.

Kahju, Nice'il hea hooaeg olnud.
                                Ei imestaks, kui vanameister joone alla tõmbaks sellega.
                                Arvestades vanust, siis see võis olla tema viimane mäng Nice särgis

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X