No announcement yet.

Rahvaspordipäeva kulgemine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Loomulikult peab ta enne Rybakina vastu võitma, mis eelmiseid slämme arvesse võttes võib tema komistuskiviks osutuda. Hetkel Iga RG võidukoef 1.83. Badosa on 3. favoriit

kui ma enne turniiri algust Betsafest üldvõidu koefe vaatasin, siis Badosale seda ei pakutudki.

Kommentaar

Serena saab Pavljutsenkovalt kotti juba 2s setis ma usun.

Kommentaar

Noblinn, ei võinud kolmandas setis seda ühte ära võtta 4-1 seisult . Tsitsipas liiga hea ikka, vaadaku nüüd et kinni paneb ka selle asja.

Kommentaar

Arvan, et Serena saab Rybakinalt sisse täna. Ja Badosa (vaieldamatu lemmik WTAs, varem oli Suarez Navarro) finaali why not, 2015 juuniorite RG võitjana mingi kogemus olemas.

Kommentaar

mingid national league vennad inglismaal kaitses, äkki teevad paar kasulikku kala

Kommentaar

20€ Nishikorile Coolbetis @5.5 #LFGO

Kommentaar

Vääga optimistlik, alles viimastel turnadel 2x mängisid ja jaapanlane sai ühe seti kätte nende peale

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas rahvaspordipäev Vaata postitust
                  Vääga optimistlik, alles viimastel turnadel 2x mängisid ja jaapanlane sai ühe seti kätte nende peale
                  Mängin enamjaolt kõiki Ace tippe kaasa https://acetennispreviews.com/2021/0...ori-vs-zverev/

+ redditist ainuke tüüp tüüp jälgin

Zverev vs Nishikori :
                  Hating someone doesn’t make them lose? I was excited for Djere’s solid play and physicality to trouble Zverev, but my parade was rained on. The roof was closed for their match, and that makes a huge difference. Zverev is one of the best indoor players on the tour right now. Maybe only Medvedev is better. The reason is that he is a giant individual, and those big swings take a bit of time and also require the ball to be right where he expects it. The balltoss on his serve can go awry in outdoor play, and his forehand can also misfire a great deal when he’s combatting the weather. Indoors, things bounce purely and acoustic effects also lock you into good timing on shots. The conditions are the same for both players of course, but Djere’s chances are only present in a gritty humid affair. Clay slows things down, but not enough, and Zverev played a solid first set. In the second, it seemed like Zverev suffered a bit from mental fatigue. He’d thoroughly dismissed Djere, but there were still two sets of work to do. He let some double faults and errors creep in, and genuinely seemed like he was still in control, but that the match would be leveled at 1-1. Djere gave the break back, but broke again for 5-3. Serving at 40-0, things seemed wonderful. The next rally saw Djere give up on a ball, yet Zverev hit it exactly back to where he was standing. Djere hit it sideways for some reason, and that was the last time he got a look at being involved in the match. Zverev stopped making errors, and Djere really doesn’t hit clean winners or look to so he faded quickly. Fatigue may have played an issue after his match with Kecmanovic, but Zverev’s power and serve should not be discounted. I tend to focus in on the errors with players I am not a huge fan of, and so I look at Zverev’s serving woes, immaturity, and forehand shanks as something that his opponents can target. It gives them hope, but they still have to return a huge serve point after point, and just because Zverev isn’t going for winners like Federer doesn’t mean Djere doesn’t have to run down and reflect powerful groundstrokes in rally after rally. A well earned victory for Zverev, and this theme of opponents chances seeming to fade both to the spectator and to the opponent as the matches progress is a scary thing going forward, since Zverev will only get better.

Anyway, this is the part where I usually start building a case for Clay Nishikori to beat Zverev. A few interesting matches in the past few days have raised questions for me though, and they have to with player fatigue. Often we see a player complete a long match, and are sure they’ll be on their last legs. The next round, they crush it. Often we see a player get a round off, and assume they’ll be fresher the next round. Bogdan certainly got the benefit of it, as her ballstriking against Badosa was just a bit crisper and this let her dominate the match until her game slowly settled down a notch. Cirstea has been disregarded by oddsmakers, and has been adding tape to her ankle/foot on every other changeover so far, yet she continues to roll. I don’t want the answer to be “I don’t know”, but it feels very difficult to accurately gauge how much benefit Nishikori’s forfeit against Laaksonen will be. In terms of sets, Nishi and Zverev have both played 11. The extra day and a half of rest though should mean we see Nishikori at his best. This Nishikori shows glimpes of the brillance that he once had, but we’re more accustomed to close matches. In the past I’d have laughed at him going 5 with Gianessi, but now it makes sense. This is a very uphill battle for the popped collar prince, as Zverev’s serve gives him such an easier path to winning games. Zverev’s backhand being worldclass defensively also takes away Nishikori’s best attribute which is locking people into bh to bh exchanges. They played in Madrid though and Zverev won in 3. I would expect the slower conditions here and the potential that Zverev fares worse without a closed roof to mean that this is Zverev’s first real test where he will either show he is a cut above, or be moved down significantly in the futures markets. Did I manage to convince myself that Zverev is going to lose again? Is he just the European version of Fritz for me? Possibly. Journalists are supposed to be unbiased, so Zverev in 4. But also, Nishikori in 5.

Kommentaar

tüüp keda jälgin*

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Calva Vaata postitust
                      Arvan, et Serena saab Rybakinalt sisse täna. Ja Badosa (vaieldamatu lemmik WTAs, varem oli Suarez Navarro) finaali why not, 2015 juuniorite RG võitjana mingi kogemus olemas.
                      good call

Kommentaar

Uhuhh, Zverevi töö kiire ja korralik 😄🙂

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Hullumajaa 5-1 ja mitu setpalli oli, aga jõudis lõpuks kiire lõppmängu 9-11 kaotuseni esimene set. Nüüd teises murre käes kohe, eks ongi põnevam.

Kommentaar

Krt üritasin ja üritasin +2.5 setti panna musettile kiires lõppmängus aga koef koguaeg muutus ja ei saandki jaole. Tegin siis nüüd nii

Kommentaar

Sellist lagunemist ei mäletagi väga, millega musetti täna hakkama sai. Anyhow, coolbet pakub läti-saksamaal both teams to score - no 1.33ga. Printing. Mul väga palju vastu ei võetud kahjuks

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X