• Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Kaastunne kõigile jalgpalli maailmas ja omastele
    The One and Only

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas cyhton Vaata postitust
      Aaa, sa oled Unitedi esindaja enda arvates? Täitsa put***
      mõtlesin korra, kas reageerida või mitte. ei reageeri nii väga. aga proovi veel. äkki suudad nõmetseda.
      slimm.ee

Kommentaar

Täiesti ootamatu asjade kulg.. Vahepeal tundus, et ta on juba haiguse seljatanud. Kahju, väga kahju.
        "Away from two, three, four— wonderful, wonderful, wonderful."

Kommentaar

Tito Vilanova, a life dedicated to FC Barcelona

He was the manager in the season of 100 points, the highest total ever for FC Barcelona

A product of La Masia, Vilanova was part of the greatest Barça team of all time

On April 25 2014, at the age of 45, Tito passed away after a long struggle against the illness which was first diagnosed two and a half years earlier.

This is one of the most tragic times in the entire history of FC Barcelona. The news that has shocked the football and sporting world is that Francesc ‘Tito’ Vilanova i Bayo (Bellcaire d’Empordà, 17/09/1968 – Barcelona 25/04/2014), a man admired and loved by everyone, has passed away at the age of 45 after failing to overcome the illness that forced him to resign from his duties as first team manager.

Tito Vilanova was the manager in FC Barcelona’s record-breaking season of 2012/13, when the team got 100 points in the league, and contributed to the greatest Barça team of all time as assistant coach to Pep Guardiola. He won everybody’s admiration for his achievements in the football world, and later for his immense courage in the final years of his life.

President Josep Maria Bartomeu spoke on behalf of the Board of Directors today when he said on social networks that “Tito Vilanova was a wonderful person, and will never be forgotten at FC Barcelona. Thank you for everything you taught us. May you rest in peace.”

FC Barcelona is offering its unconditional support to Tito Vilanova’s family, his wife Montse and his children Carlota and Adrià, the latter a player in the Barça academy.

Barça in his heart

Vilanova was brave, honest, hard-working, perfectionist, methodical, pragmatic and intuitive on both a personal and a professional level, and always remained loyal to the club and to himself, as defined by two of his companions from his youth right through to his managerial days, Jordi Roura and Aureli Altimira.

Tito Vilanova came to the club at the age of 15, when he came on trial from UE Figueres in the 1984/85 season.

He had just turned 16 when he stepped into La Masia for the first time, and remained there as a resident until June 30, 1989. It was there that he forged a close friendship with Guardiola, Jordi Roura and Aureli Altimira, with whom he would later share so much success on the Barça coaching staff.

‘The Marquis’, as he was known at the time, was a tall, lanky midfielder, with exceptional skill, especially renowned for his free kicks and how he read the game. As a Barça player, Tito featured in two friendlies for the first team in 1989 and later played for Figueres, Celta, Badajoz, Mallorca, Lleida, Elche and finally Gramenet, where he retired from active duty.

As a coach, Vilanova was analytical, cerebral and observant and was famed for the amount of gestures he used make as he directed his teams. Those that worked alongside him considered him a tactical genius in a job for which his nature could not have been better suited.

He first started coaching at FC Barcelona in charge of the U14 team that included future stars like Gerard Piqué, Cesc Fàbregas and Leo Messi. After that, he coached at Palafrugell, Figueres and Terrassa.

He returned to FCB in 2007/08, this time as assistant manager to Pep Guardiola with Barça B, who he helped guide to promotion up to Division 2B.

The year after, the Guardiola-Tito tandem took over the first team, and led it to fourteen major titles in four years. The team rewrote the record books in 2009 by winning all six trophies at stake: the Champions league, La Liga, the Spanish Cup, the Spanish Supercup, the European Supercup and the Clubs World Cup.

First team manager

On April 27, 2012 Tito Vilanova was the natural choice to take over from the departing Pep Guardiola as FC Barcelona first team manager. Director of Sport Andoni Zubizarreta considered it the natural progression and the best way to continue Pep’s legacy, and his choice was fully supported by then president Sandro Rosell and the rest of the Board.

The results showed that this had been a wise decision, for Barça won the league. They dominated the championship, leading the table from the very first day and getting 100 points out of a possible 114 to equal Real Madrid’s record from 2011/12. The team also set a new goalscoring record with its 115 goals in 38 games, an average of three goals a game.

The total of 32 wins, four draws and just two defeats, eventually beating Madrid by 15 clear points, are testimony of the outstanding job that Tito Vilanova did as manager of FC Barcelona that 2012/13 season. Barça’s 22th Liga, that of Tito and Abidal, will never be forgotten. What’s more, the team reached the semi-finals of the Champions League and the Spanish Cup, narrowly missing out on a place in both finals.

His achievement won him plenty of individual accolades. In 2013 the ‘Marca’ and ‘Mundo Deportivo’ newspapers both named him manager of the year. Bayern Munich manager Jupp Heynckes was invited to present the Catalan paper’s award, which was collected on his behalf by Zubizarreta. In his speech, Heynckes spoke emotionally about Vilanova, saying that “under Tito the team has played fantastic football, like in other years. Tito is a great football strategist. He’s hard-working, reserved and valiant, and has a direct, fluid relation with his players. He has a positive sense of human values. He has not only set an example for the sporting world, but for the world in general with his outstanding elegance. I wish him all the luck he deserves. He’s a champion of sport and of life.”

Unfortunately, the illness announced on November 22, 2011 brought an early end to the dream of managing the team he held so close to his heart. He was unable to dedicate his full effort to the task in the 2012/13 season, and at the start of the following campaign, it was announced on July 19, 2013, that he was not well enough to continue in the position.

On April 25 2014, at the age of 45, Tito passed away after a long struggle against the illness which was first diagnosed two and a half years earlier.

Barça will cherish his memory forever. He will always form part of the club’s proud history. He shall be eternally remembered.

May he rest in peace.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...o-fc-barcelona
          "Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Kaastunne ka omalt poolt. Ei ole mitte kunagi Barcat sallinud, kuid see sündmus tegi ikka väga kurvaks ning hea on vaadata, kuidas terve jalgpallimaailm (mitte ainult) ühineb leinas...
            Puhaku ta rahus!

Kommentaar

To all members, club members and football fans who want to send their condolences and expressions of support to FC Barcelona and the family of Tito Vilanova, the Club has opened a mailbox address to receive these messages, you can send TitoEtern@fcbarcelona.cat

"Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Paremini ei saakski öelda
                Lionel Messi - Parim jalgpallur maailmas

Kommentaar

Open letter written by Tito Vilanova when he had to step down last summer

"Thank you Barça, thank you everyone

After five marvellous years forming part of a team that has made what any manager dreams of come true, the time has come to face a change in my professional career in order to put my strength and energy into continuing the process of the illness that was diagnosed a year and a half ago.

The treatments that I am going to have to undergo from now on does not make it recommendable, in the doctors’ opinion, for me to dedicate one hundred per cent of my effort to being the first team manager of a team as demanding as FC Barcelona, but I shall be staying close by and will be continuing to work for the Club that I love so much in other jobs in the sports area.

It is not easy to leave such a special group of people, the players, my fellow staff and friends with whom I have shared so many unforgettable experiences. I am eternally grateful for everything that they have given and shown to me. The human and footballing qualities of this team can overcome any obstacle and I am convinced that they will be able to use that capacity to face the new sporting challenges of a season that everybody has such high hopes for.

I would also like to especially thank the president, the whole of the Board of Directors, and the director of sport Andoni Zubizarreta for all the trust they have put into me and especially for their unconditional support, both sporting and personal. Just as important to me has been the human and medical support of Doctor Ramon Canal and his team, who have been by my side. I know that I am not playing this match alone, but I form part of a Club that will help me get through this long process, as it has done until now.

To you, the Barça members and supporters, I also want to say thank you for all the shows of support and affection that you have sent me, not just now but all these last months. I can tell you that that I feel calm and strong, and I am facing this new stage of the process in the full confidence that it will all go well.

Thank you very much too to all the football fans, fellow professionals, clubs, athletes and people that I do and do not know for all the messages of support that have brought so much comfort to me and my family.

These are difficult times for my loved ones and that’s why I am asking for respect and understanding from the media. Now that I am no longer Barça manager, I hope to enjoy the peace and privacy that both me and my family need at a time like this.

I couldn’t finish this letter without wishing lots of luck and every success to the new manager of the best team in the world.

Thank you everybody.

Tito Vilanova"

___

Pep Guardiola mõtetes koos Tito Vilanovaga peale Bayerni väravat. https://vine.co/v/MvqFOIdx6t2

Guardiola: "Tito and I were very young, we wanted to take on the world and we did. All I can say is that the pain I feel will stay with me forever."

Barcelona are considering to name the main training pitch at the sports centre after former coach Vilanova, who passed away yesterday. [tv3]

Kommentaar

Sõbrad eluks.
                    Puhka rahus, Tito!
                    Maailmameistrid!!

Kommentaar

See video lihtsalt võtab pisara silma.

Kommentaar

Open letter from the president to all Barcelonistas

Open letter from President Josep Maria Bartomeu to all Barcelonistas concerning the death of Tito Vilanova

I want to address all those who love Barça, because it is part of us and makes us feel alive. In moments of joy for the successes, but also, and perhaps especially, in hard and sad moments of defeat and in the moments when news that shatters the heart hits, as is the news of the tragic death of Tito Vilanova.

I want to talk you about Tito because remembering him is the best consolation we can have and the best tribute we can pay. I have had the good fortune to talk about football and life with him, to share moments I will always remember, and I would like highlight a deeper aspect of his character and personality, which is an example for all.

Tito was a loved man. He has always been proud of being from ‘the country’, from "Empordà " as he often emphasized; a simple, discreet man that looked you in the eye and talked straight. He did not have to work hard to be liked, he was his own man, and that's what was most attractive to those who knew him. Maybe Tito was much more sensitive than it showed, because what was conveyed assertiveness that left no one indifferent.

This unifying capability, this spirit which made him have a good relationship with everyone, leaves us a life lesson to all Barcelonistas.

We have learned many things thanks to Tito. His humility and discretion, uncommon values in the world of football today. His perfectionism and his penchant to demand the most of himself was a source of inspiration for all who have worked with him. I remember that he required the Camp Nou’s pitch to be like a perfect carpet! He did not care if need be persistent if it was necessary, because he fought for what he believed with the same enthusiasm he put into his own work.

He grew up at La Masia and deeply believed in its values and principles. He knew, because of personal experience, that footballers’ dreams do not always come true at FC Barcelona, but he also knew that these disappointments help you grow.

He watched his son Adrià, who has the same enthusiasm and dreams he had at his age, when he entered the club as a teenager and left a man and a good person. Perhaps that’s why he always had an eye on the youth teams and was a great supporter of the youth system. La Masia was always one of his major preoccupations as the Barca coach .

When he took over the first team, Tito spoke words that could not have been more true. "I am equally or more prepared than any coach that comes from outside because I understand the way we play and how we view the game." He said it with perfect conviction and the belief that he could keep the team on the course of success that it had enjoyed in previous years. And that’s what he did while in good health.

He had clear ideas, knew what he wanted, and knew what he had to do at all times, and always found solutions to everything. He was a born organiser, a quiet leader who did not hesitate to execute his plan. Tito was never a striker, but was always led the charge.

Fate played a cruel game with him. The disease against which he courageously fought with determination was the only opponent that could stop him from enjoying his dream.

But Tito never stopped caring about the club even in the most difficult moments of his personal fight against the disease. I have experienced firsthand how he helped the Club with advice up until his final moments. "We have to do this ... You want me to help you do that? " he told me few days ago.

Tito has left us, but his memory certainly makes us more human and better Barcelonistas. Therefore, on its merits as a coach, but above all, by his example as a person, he will be part of our history and someone we eternally look up to.

I want to end this letter by thanking his wife, Montse, and their children, Carlota and Adrià , for the way you have loved and cared for Tito. You will always be at the heart of all Barcelonistas.

And thank you, Tito ,for all you have given us. Thanks for making us stronger.

Josep Maria Bartomeu i Floreta
                        President of FC Barcelona
                        Barcelona, April 26, 2014

PS Don’t worry Tito, we will continue to take care of the pitch just the way you liked it.
                        ___

Barcelona B players dedicating goal to Tito Vilanova

Kommentaar

Nutab terve Hispaania ja La Liga tiitli vôitlus on tagaplaanil...
                          Messi...The never ending legend!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas cyhton Vaata postitust
                            Aaa, sa oled Unitedi esindaja enda arvates? Täitsa put***
                            Mul ei olnud tuju su idiootsusele varem vastata, aga see Tweet oli kohe peale Tito surma ManU poolt ùles pandud!

#mufc is saddened to hear that Tito Vilanova has passed away. We extend sincere condolences to his family and our friends at @FCBarcelona.
                            Messi...The never ending legend!

Kommentaar

eri nüri on see, et ise oleme tiitlijooksust väljas suht, samas Madriidi meeskondadest nähtaks kindlasti enne Atleticot tiitlit võitmas kui igirivaali Reali. Samas suure tõenäosusega tundub et just viimase vooru mäng saab otsustavaks tiitli osas ja krt mängu kaotama minna on ka nagu võimatu, samas võiduga võidaks hoopis Real aidata...raske saab olema.
                              Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas lorenzo Vaata postitust
                                Samas suure tõenäosusega tundub et just viimase vooru mäng saab otsustavaks tiitli osas ja krt mängu kaotama minna on ka nagu võimatu, samas võiduga võidaks hoopis Real aidata...raske saab olema.
                                Hetkel Atletico Madrid võõrsil Valencia vastu juhtimas 1-0. Teine poolaeg veel ees. Kui nad võidavad ja järgmine pühapäev Levante võõrsil kotti panevad + nädal aega hiljem kodus Malaga, siis on karikas nende ja viimane liigamäng Barcelonaga ei oma enam mingit tähtsust. Valencia on kõige suurem pähkel läbi pureda Atleticol. Kui sellega hakkama saadakse täna, siis olen üsna kindel, et liigatiitli saatus otsustatakse juba enne viimast vooru ära.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X