No announcement yet.

FC Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Kui viimastel aastatel on Barcelona vormid minu meelest suhteliselt "meh" olnud, siis sel aastal on Nike katalaanidega küll hea töö ära teinud. Väga kena koduvorm.
    Coraje, corazón y cojones.

Kommentaar

Kas saab veel ilusama vormi teha? Krdi kirja kõhu peal võiks muidugi pigem katalooniakollases kirjutada, sobiks paremini..
      Sellega peaks mehed endast platsil küll kõik suutma anda ning jõudude vahekorra uuesti oma kasuks pöörata.

Kuna Alexise ja Pedro teema on olnud aktiivselt üleval, siis ise näeks loogilisena seda, et läheb Pedro. Üllataval kombel tema hinna spekulatsioon olnud kõrgem ning seal äärel suht kindel põhivana Neymar. Samuti on Pedrole sobilikum mängujoonis midagi a la Liverpool.. Alexis koos Delofeu´ga paremal oleks ideaalne paar, kes üksteist tagant sunniks. Neymari kõrvale võib pigem jätta Tello.. Või tuua uue noore ja Tellogi rahaks teha. Ausalt ei näe temas seda Barca põhimeest. Ja arengu mõttes võiks kuskil mujal mängimine tulla rohkem kasuks.

Ajakirjanduslik möla...(https://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/pre...6619--sow.html) Aga Song ja Mascherano välja ning Yaya koju tagasi.. Oleks liiga utoopiline vist

Siin pole vist mainitud veel seda, et Jordi Masip on toodud B-st üles põhimeeskonda ning sõlmitud leping 2017nda aastani, väljaostuklausliga EUR 35m. Seega postide vaheline positsioon on mehitatud ja raha kokku hoitud.. Eks paistab, kas toidab ka see set-up.

Hea tagasivaade Barca "seiklustele" väravvahtidega enne Valdest (http://www.totalbarca.com/2014/opini...en-the-sticks/).
      FC Barcelona kui institutsioon oli perioodil 06.2010-06.2015 rahajanus korralageduse küüsis, mille ekstreemse kronoloogia leiad harimise mõttes siit: http://lucasammr.com/2015/01/29/from-throne-to-gutter/

Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca!

Kommentaar

Luis Enrique: "I thank the club for believing in me. It's a very special day for me. Today we start to build a new Barça, an exciting Barça"

Luis Enrique: "I never thought about becoming first team coach at Barça. If you think about it, it won't happen."

Luis Enrique: "This afternoon we'll start to make important decisions."

Luis Enrique: "I'm already looking forward to hear the Barça hymn at the Camp Nou."

Luis Enrique: "How do I define myself as a coach? Handsome, tall, likeable, Asturian... (smiles) More than a coach, one should be a leader."

Luis Enrisue: "Being a coach is more than putting together a line-up. It's managing a group, players' personalities, motivating them..."

Luis Enrique: "Today I thought: how great is this, I'll coach Barça...."

Luis Enrique: "I informed Celta weeks ago that I would leave, I didn't have any offers at that time."

Luis Enrique: "Messi? I'm delighted to have world's best player in my squad. It's a motivation. He's still impressive, adds more than goals"

Luis Enrique: "How will Barça play? We will attack, play the attractive football that millions of people around the world liked to see..."

Luis Enrique: "Xavi? He's a friend and an ex-teammate. We'll sit down and talk about what he wants and what we want."

Luis Enrique: "There will be changes this summer, we'll strengthen the team, if possible in all lines."

Luis Enrique: "Mascherano as Center back or Midfielder? Defensive Midfielder. He is in a bit similar situation as Xavi. He has the profile of a captain. There's time to make decisions."

Luis Enrique: "Playing 4-3-3? We'll see, we want a system that is best for the players we have."

Luis Enrique: "Bad relation with Totti? That's a myth. We get along great. When I left, he was one of the few players at press conference."

Luis Enrique: "Staff? Assistants Unzué and Moreno, Pol physical coach, Valdes psychologist. And Barbera [assistant B-team] also joins."

Luis Enrique: "Rafinha and Deulofeu? No one has a guarenteed spot in the team, they will have to fight for it. They have to be ambitious."

Luis Enrique: "I like to use players from the academy, the door is open, but they will have to work very hard. The future is in their hands"

Luis Enrique: "I'm aware there will be comparisons with Pep. I admire him and we're in touch. He has adapted great at his new club."

Luis Enrique: "De la Fuente will continue as goalkeeping coach. Psychologist? That's for me. If journos needs him, we'll give business card"

Luis Enrique: "Cesc? No need to ask for individual names. We won't talk now. Decisions will be made later."

Luis Enrique: "Defending more? If you want to defend, there's nothing better than having the ball. And if you have it on the opponent's half, even better. But we will still make some changes to surprise the opponent and try to make our style a bit more unpredictable"

Luis Enrique: "The idea will stay the same, but we have to evolve, improve, so we can surprise the opponent."

Luis Enrique: "Neymar? He's one of the most important players in the team. I'm delighted to have him here."

Luis Enrique: "Social media? I think it's something wonderful, I usually don't limit their use, except when the players are at the club."
        ___

Official: Marc-Andre ter Stegen will tomorrow be presented as new Barcelona player

Zubizarreta (sports director): "The process to sign ter Stegen lasted for two years. A lot of coaches were involved."

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Luis knows our way of playing, our philosphy, our academy. He likes challenges. We're in good hands."

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Tata told us a while ago that he didn't want to continue. We respected his decision.
        "Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Luis Enrique jättis pressikonverentsil endast väga positiivse mulje. Kõik vastused olid konkreetsed ja ei mingit keerutamist. Mehel on selge siht silme ees. Tõin eelmises postis rasvaselt ära kõige huvitavamad vastused minu jaoks, mida jään kindlasti huviga ootama.

Loomulikult kõige huvitavam vastus oli see. Luis Enrique: "There will be changes this summer, we'll strengthen the team, if possible in all lines."

See kõlakas, mida eile õhtul Kataloonia raadio avaldas peaks nüüd küll tõele vastama (Enrique’s targets for the summer: 2 CBs, 1 tall FB, 1 MF, 1 mobile 9. [CatRadio])

Kui rääkida keskkaitsjatest, siis hetkel käivad kõige suuremad kõlakad Mehdi Benatia ümber.

Sky Italy confirms both Manchester City and Barcelona in talks for Benatia, Roma will accept an offer they can't refuse.
          The agent of Roma centre back Mehdi Benatia (27) will soon travel to Barcelona to hear about the plans of the club and the new coach. [gds]

Teiseks. Luis Enrique: "Mascherano as Center back or Midfielder? Defensive Midfielder. He is in a bit similar situation as Xavi. He has the profile of a captain. There's time to make decisions.

Lõpuks ometi, kui Mascherano ei lahku, näeme teda oma õigel positsioonil mängimas.

Luis Enrique: "Defending more? If you want to defend, there's nothing better than having the ball. And if you have it on the opponent's half, even better. But we will still make some changes to surprise the opponent and try to make our style a bit more unpredictable"

Sellele vastusele ei olegi muud lisaks öelda, kui seda, et jään huviga ootama, mis need ettearvamatud käigud saavad olema, millega vajadusel vastaseid üllatada.
          "Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring." - Johan Cruyff

Kommentaar

Paneks veel veidi pilte...

Messi...The never ending legend!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Staadium Vaata postitust
              Paneks veel veidi pilte...

pildid
              Esimesed kolm pilti võiksid ära kustutada. Need on eelmisel leheküljel kõik ilusasti olemas.

Presentation Marc-Andre ter Stegen tomorrow > 13.00: Signing contract, 13.45: Photoshoot at Camp Nou, 14.30: Press conference

Kommentaar

Copa Catalunya finaalis võideti Espanyoli. Normaalaeg lõppes seisul 0-0. Penaltiseerias näitasid paremat kindlust katalaanid, võites 3-2. Mõlemad klubid mängisid B-meeskonnaga.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Staadium Vaata postitust
                  Kes see neeger on?
                  The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Kas see pole mitte Dongu, kes on isegi vàrava löönud Barca esimansa eest? Kui ei eksi siis karika màngus.
                    Messi...The never ending legend!

Kommentaar

Jean Marie Dongou jah.

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Pressikonverents algab!

Official: Barcelona pay 12M for Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (22), he has signed a 5-year deal, buyout fee 80M

Ter Stegen (in Spanish): "I'm still not speaking a lot of Spanish or Catalan. But I'll try. Thanks for the warm welcome. Visca el Barça."

Ter Stegen: "Joining Barça is an honour for me. This is one of the best clubs in the world, you don't get this chance every day."

Zubizarreta (sports director): "We follow Marc since the 2010/11 season, when one of our coaches saw a boy who impressed him."

Zubizarreta:Courtois?? "Our choice was always Marc-André Ter Stegen. It has been two years. And he has relied on us."

Ter Stegen: "Valdes? He's a great goalkeeper and did a lot for the club. I'm not gonna compare myself, I focus on my own performances."

Ter Stegen: "Example? As a young goalkeeper, it was important to have a reference point. For me that was Oliver Kahn."

Ter Stegen: "I have an own style now. I have to keep on improving and I will work hard. I think my style suits Barça's way of playing."

Ter Stegen: "There was never any other option than Barça for me. I always knew that coming to this club would be special for me."

Ter Stegen: "In Gladbach, we had zonal defense in corners, which gave me the chance to come out of goal, but I'll adapt to what Barça wants"

Ter Stegen: "What did I think when I heard for the first time that Barça were interested? I smiled. Barça have always been my dream club."

Ter Stegen: "Messi is the best player in the world, he has set a new standard."

Ter Stegen: "Players I look forward playing with? We have a strong team. There's Messi, world's best player, and many other star players."

Ter Stegen: "Shirt number? Whatever number they give me, the club will decide."

Ter Stegen: "I wasn't interested in offers from other clubs. It was Barcelona's offer that interested me."

Ter Stegen: "It's a joy to watch Barça play, even people who don't like football like Barça. If the team works, it's difficult to stop them"

Ter Stegen: "I saw all Barça games this season. It wasn't their best, but they competed for all trophies. Just missed a bit of luck to win."

Ter Stegen: "Tomorrow I'll meet Luis Enrique for the first time. I think he is the ideal coach for the team now."

Jordi Mestre (vice-president): "We are going to spend whatever it takes to build a competitive team for the next season."

Kommentaar

Ajakirjanikud jätavad küll soovida. Uus mees tuleb klubisse, ja 80% küsimustest on seotud täiesti teiste teemadega. Väga sitt suhtumine paistab kutti olevat, ning see võib ühel hetkel hakata korralikult enesekindluse pihta. Barca ise ongi iseenda suurim vaenlane...
                            FC Barcelona kui institutsioon oli perioodil 06.2010-06.2015 rahajanus korralageduse küüsis, mille ekstreemse kronoloogia leiad harimise mõttes siit: http://lucasammr.com/2015/01/29/from-throne-to-gutter/

Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca! Visca el Barca!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas sepakas Vaata postitust
                              Ajakirjanikud jätavad küll soovida. Uus mees tuleb klubisse, ja 80% küsimustest on seotud täiesti teiste teemadega. Väga sitt suhtumine paistab kutti olevat, ning see võib ühel hetkel hakata korralikult enesekindluse pihta. Barca ise ongi iseenda suurim vaenlane...
                              Ega jah. Mõned ajakirjanikud tegid omale ikka korralikult häbi. Arvatavasti on järgmiseks ostuks keskkaitsja. Loodetavasti saame nime teada juba enne MMi.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas sepakas Vaata postitust
                                Nad lihtsalt oleks soovinud MaTsi asemel Thibaut näha. Kuna ei näinud, siis pidid nad oma debiilseid küsimusi edasi küsima....Hispaania meedia ongi selline, kahjuks.

Algselt postitas dontastik Vaata postitust
                                Loodetavasti saame nime teada juba enne MMi.
                                Vaevalt.
                                Kui kuidagi ei saa siis kuidagi ikka saab!
                                #ZubiOut #RosellOut

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X